It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is so amazing about Bush?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kress
Can Kerry do a better job than Bush?

[edit on 4-9-2004 by kress]

Bush has not done a job at all. He merely takes credit for the good stuff that happens via a media release. Most important, is the fact that he will starve the media of information so that when he does decide to give out news it is exaggerated and the media waxes enthusiastic about the re hashed info. This creates an atmosphere of gratitude among the media and infects a lot of shallow hell voters who only know what they see on the TV.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by j2ts2

Originally posted by kress
Can Kerry do a better job than Bush?

[edit on 4-9-2004 by kress]

Bush has not done a job at all. He merely takes credit for the good stuff that happens via a media release. Most important, is the fact that he will starve the media of information so that when he does decide to give out news it is exaggerated and the media waxes enthusiastic about the re hashed info. This creates an atmosphere of gratitude among the media and infects a lot of shallow hell voters who only know what they see on the TV.

I don't see where takes credit for anything good that happens via the media. The media is on a non-stop campaign to discredit him by constantly bashing and critcizing him.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The seemingly infinite nature of his stupidity and arrogence. I wouldn't trust him with the responcibility of walking my imaginary dog let alone running this country.

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
For one he makes his decision quickly and changes his opinions slowly if at all. While some of you may not understand why this is an asset as opposed to a liabiliity, I think I can explain it.
A man who makes his decisions quickly and changes them slowly if at all, is more likely to be able to perservere in the face of opposition, this trait is invaluable when one is attempting to accomplise things on a grand scale.
Conversly, a man who makes his decisions slowly and changes them quickly, will take longer to form a plan of action in the first place, and will be less likely to stick to his course in the face of opposition, rather he will be continuosly influenced to change his course from on to another and back again, as every possible course of action has a number of "experts" lobbying for it, all of whom are both right and wrong.
Both types of men will make mistakes as all men do, but the man who decides slowly and changes his mind quickly will deliver less tangible reults, as he stays with a course of action for less time and thus is unable to accomplish anything, in fact this type of man will make more and worse mistakes as in trying to listen to, and please everyone, he will in fact end up pleasing noone.
The first type of man has always, and will always be the type to accomplsh great things, from alexander the great, to J.P. Mrgan, all of the great men of history have shared this quality, while not all men who have this quality accomplish great things, no man of greatness has ever lacked it.
George W. Bush s the first type of man, upon decidng on a course of action, he does not deviate from that course, unless great amounts of compelling evidence for the need to do so is provided.
John Kerry on the other hand as we have seen, makes his mind up slowly, if at all, and changes his mind in rapid fashion, this is the worst type of person to elect as president, as his inabillity to perservere ensures that America would progress little if at all under his stewardship.

In terms of the war in Iraq all I can say is I would rather see marines fighting terrorists in bagdad than miami.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join