It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will Russia react to Terror attack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Is Spetnaz mainly a military force or a anti-terrorist group. If they are a multi role force should Russia create a force just to deal with Hostage situations and to deal with terrorist?

Does Russia already have a group that does this?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
yeah Chechnya is in pieces from the many years of war. But I believe the Chechen terrorists and fighters are hiding in the caucasus mouintain range. Perhaps clearing the whole mountain range out might be an idea? (I am fully aware of how bloody long and hard this would be to do)

Yeah, the Russians have not forgotten Afganistan. The US had a major ally (the northern alliance) to work with them in the mountains as well. But I agree. Bombing will do only a little. You have to go in and dig them out.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtheiX
I don't want to be arrogaznt but you've crashed your opinion into 3 posts
couldn't you use the edit function?
Obviously, you dont know much about us
We like to CRASH
We take pride in crashing

We will crash till this board crashes

You're joking, right?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Russia has a different thinking when it comes to law breakers. Shot first, then ask questions. Newscasters said that Russia usually bungle things up. My opinion, they do not take or waste time playing negoiation. When it comes time they move out and do it, sorry about those who got in the way. I'm not saying this is right or wrong. Any one who hurts a child is a scum bag and I'm not sorry about their deaths. I understand a few terrorists survived. I bet they wished they would have been killed. I bet the Russians have "interrogated" them by now. I don't think that would be an enjoyment to live through.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by AtheiX
I don't want to be arrogaznt but you've crashed your opinion into 3 posts
couldn't you use the edit function?
Obviously, you dont know much about us
We like to CRASH
We take pride in crashing

We will crash till this board crashes

You're joking, right?

Of course I was joking

with the verb "crash"
though I don't like it when someone doesn't use the edit function

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I just wanted to point out that the Russians never planned to storm the building, probably not for another day. The reason it was so chaotic was because it was never calculated, thus resulting in so many deaths. With that in mind, I doubt American forces could do better.

The Russians stormed because the torrorists started shooting children.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Russia will react to this chechnyan attack in much the same way that they've always reacted to such an attack.

Kill more Chechnyans.

It's a vicious cycle, where Russians and Chechnyans kill each other back and forth. It sucks, but that's just the way it is.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Russia will react to this chechnyan attack in much the same way that they've always reacted to such an attack.

Kill more Chechnyans.

It's a vicious cycle, where Russians and Chechnyans kill each other back and forth. It sucks, but that's just the way it is.

Fortunately for the Russians, there are more of them than Chechnyans...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos

Originally posted by Loki

Kill more Chechnyans.

Fortunately for the Russians, there are more of them than Chechnyans...

But since Stalin human life in Russia means nothing so Putin will not hesitate to sacrifice as many lives as necessary

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join