It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medicine never should have been capitalized

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
In my opinion, medicine never should have been capitalized because getting people back in shape should never be something that is lucrative.

It's plain normal that a sick person doesn't contribute temporarily to the system and this is why we need to get people healthy as fast as we can and to make sure that person doesn't get sick again.
Is this what is happening?

Well, not really.
It's pretty much the other way around.

The government doesn't really care if people get sick from GMO's, if multinationals don't respect the environment with pollution and destroying eco-systems, if treatments are bad or temporary, if more and more people are drugged with pills starting at a younger age then ever, if the food is filled with dangerous additives, if sick people just get sick again, if diabetes is on the rise...anyway, sick people are paying people and makes money go round.

Obviously, money is worth more then human beings in the capitalism on a global scale...

So now we have big pharma companies profiting from mass vaccination fulled by fear.
GMO companies not trying to make us healthy, they just want profit the hell with the rest...they are friends with pharma's anyway.
More money is put into advertising and commercialization than education and creating eco-friendly products.
More research's are being done for commercialization of lucrative products then everything else combined.
Quality built objects made to last a long time is actually a design flaw to today's standards.

I'm drifting a bit here, but mainly what I mean to say is that, many things including medicine should have never been capitalized because a sick human is not just another customer, he's a burden that must be put back on his feet ASAP.

I wish I could sum it up in one phrase but the words fail me tonight...

But I'm pissed about the global system not wanting to do everything to keep us healthy as possible and sick for the shortest time possible.
I'm pissed that the objective of getting power is more important then evolution of science and society has a whole.
I want out of this waste of time called capitalism, I don't care to be rich. I just want everyone happy.
I want honor, I want dignity, I want evolution...the hell with pride, greed, elitism, manipulation.
edit on 16-11-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I wish I could sum it up in one phrase but the words fail me tonight...

Let me see if I can pull it off....

MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE

www.thegeorgiaguidestones.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
A lot of treatments are outrageously priced, but if it wasn't for profits motivating them, a lot of the treatments never would have seen the light of day.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I think we can be a lot more then 500 million humans if we lived intelligently, with technology created to be ecologic and long lasting.

But I do agree with most of the Georgia guidestones inscriptions.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by User8911
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I think we can be a lot more then 500 million humans if we lived intelligently, with technology created to be ecologic and long lasting.

But I do agree with most of the Georgia guidestones inscriptions.

I agree with them too for the most part, what intrigues me though, is that it states "maintain" the population under 500 million, most people interpret it as a plan to wipe most of us out, but it appears to be a rule to be followed "after" the population has dropped below that number for whatever reasons.

It's no secret that they feel the need to rule over us, their insecurity breeds new cultural etiquette and laws to control our behavior, and their apathy for human life is quite blatant and obvious to anyone paying attention. There's definitely a plan in place that is not in OUR best interests. We live in backwards world.

top topics

join