It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello From Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hello to everyone, from Texas! I have just joined with you on this forum, and I am looking forward to learning from you, and to learning with you, as we continue forward toward understanding what this Earth, our Solar System, and the infinite Universe is all about. I have always had an interest in all of this, but only this year began to get involved in related study and "arm chair" photo research.

While I have a fairly broad area of interest, my primary focus right now is Mars, and all related topics and relative issues. Learning the real truths about Mars is a primary part of the "focus"! I have read enough here to know many of you also have similar interests and experience, so, hopefully I can contribute to some of these discussions as we go along! I have found some significant (IMHO) anomalies that I will post, whenever I get to the point of being able to do that here!

rdunk

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

Welcome to ATS rdunk. I hope you find and share some interesting and intriguing stuff here on ATS. Good luck with Mars. May not be as broad as your interests, but Mars is pretty broad in my opinion. Maybe not as broad as Earth, but still a long walk around the equator.

See you out and around.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

join