It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soyuz TMA-22 carrying Expedition 30, to dock with ISS tonight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
As far as it no longer depends on Roscosmos and now is all about the onboard cameras of ISS, NASA TV is supposed to broadcast the rendezvous/docking.

November 16, Wednesday 12 a.m. - ISS Expedition 29/30 Soyuz TMA-22 Docking Coverage (Docking scheduled at 12:37 a.m. ET followed by the post-docking news conference from Mission Control in Korolev, Russia) - JSC via Korolev, Russia (Public, HD and Media Channels)

www.space-multimedia.nl.eu.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I never know which of the thread OPs to reply to, when the dupe-post. lol...

Good link, fun to watch. Glad to see the launch was safe.

( You may want to grease up that sticky "Enter" key??
)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The men already on board the ISS are about due to come home, but I understand this Soyuz is not their return vehicle, I believe one is still docked and about expired to be able to leave, for reasons I'm not quite sure about, just from memory from this past August Progress spacecraft mishap. Nice to see things being worked out.

I believe another Soyuz will be launched soon also, and I'm not sure if it will be manned, I'm really not keeping abreast about all of this. I would appreciate any updates. It should be mentioned that the NASA-ISS coop hasn't died like some try to suggest. They seem to be so absent in threads when other space agencies have mishaps, and pile on a NASA mishap when the rarity occurs.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
all it takes is to sit and watch i guess.

sidenote, may i suggest you to refrain from hitting enter/reply/submit/refresh buttons twice all the time? i'm a programmer and system admin, i'm dealing with computers since many years and all i can say is that posts/threads don't double on their own. it's unfortunately your fault. and after as many double posts and threads as you've had so far, it makes one wonder if you're doing it on purpose to bump up your threads. just saying.
edit on 16-11-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I am a developer, just to get that out of the way. The double post isn't always the end user's fault. Sometimes it can indicate database performance issues. 99% of the time it is the user's fault however.

top topics

join