It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Thrive" Full length. A must see!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

Still here:

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HypotheticalSituationist

Fulford is a fraud. 'Nuff said, I have now confirmed it.

'Nuff said ? Not really. If you notice I was asking the other poster for their opinion. But since you responded, would you care to elaborate on why you feel this way?

Can you be specific about he has done to actually defraud anyone? He is a reporter correct? I take anything that anyone says with a grain of salt. I don't think anyone is 100% correct or 100% incorrect.

If you don't like him or don't believe anything he says that fine and you're entitled to your opinion. But to call someone a fraud takes more than saying he is a fraud and then stating.....'Nuff said

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I saw this video awhile back, Ill take a look at em once I get home (at work right now). But, I remember not being convinced he was not illuminati. I believe there was another interview Fulord did with a woman who claimed to be illuminati which was equally unconvincing.

But let me take a look again and Ill get back to you with a more specific analysis.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
My boss just linked me to this movie. the same day I join this site. COINCIDENCE? nope.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gribbins

I thought it was coincidence, but now I am beginning to think it is being pushed to hard. Take a look at their site, they ask for money for the movie (luckily it has been on youtube and CT forums). The movie has some good messages, but from who really...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ImmortalThought

Right because this is just a big scheme for Foster Gamble to make millions cause he isn't already worth that now. If someone puts that much of their time money and energy into making a movie there's absolutely nothing wrong with them charging a small fee for you to see it. How do you know he isn't using that money to offset his production costs and using the surplus to raise more awareness or pursue other potential solutions to the problems the movie addresses?

To all those scrounging for the free You Tube link, don't be cheap. Pay the $5 and watch it all at once. I did so and then paid for a few friends to see it through play it fwd.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

Lets try this from a different angle.

-do you believe in reptilians? And further, do you believe that the queen of england and george bush are reptilians from space?

-do you believe in the Illuminati?

-do you believe aliens are visiting earth and making crop circles?

I do not believe in these. Yet this movie is stating these curious ideas as fact. I agree with much they say about politics and the state of our world in general. I would love nothing more than to believe that simply by "thinking positive", i can change the world. But it isnt so. Nor has any of these things been proved.

Using sources like Dr Haramien and Icke do nothing to advance their cause. One is a crackpot and the other is utterly convinced jews are the source of all evil. Try again.

Is this guy intentionally trying to make himself look stupid or did he not even watch the movie? Not one time did they ever mention reptilians nor accuse anybody of being one. To my knowledge, all of the facts and information presented in the movie is backed up with documentation that you can review on their website.

Nor has it ever been "proven" that anyone interviewed in the film including the above mentioned are certified "crackpots". This is just some peoples opinion. In addition, Foster Gamble specifically states in the movie that he doesn't believe that the Jews are the source of the problem, as some people do.

And using sources like muertos.blog.com does nothing to help a weak argument that there is something wrong with this documentary. Try again. Or better yet, don't bother and save us from having to get your facts straight for you once again. There are probably still people reading this thread trying to decide if they should watch the movie or not.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing, this looks very interesting.
Will check it out when I have time.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Hello

Im interested in watching this but the link says the video has been removed by the user. Is there any other places i can watch this?

EDIT: forgive me there is a link to the paid version - I will check it out later thanks!!

edit on 18-11-2011 by AnotherHumanBeing because: answered my own question

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
FAIL, youtube video was deleted, disclose.tv times out.

too bad, I really wanted to see it, i'll see if it's shared on a P2P network.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherHumanBeing

also found the full video here

I'll keep up with this video so it can be shared with everybody possible,
edit on 18-11-2011 by alyosha1981 because: second line.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Video is here also.

www.documentarywire.com...

They are taking them down as fast as they are being put up, so it's a bit hit and miss.

I do encourage everyone to make a donation to thrive......
edit on 18-11-2011 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
All the claims in Thrive are referenced on their website under Fact Checks.

thrivemovement.com...

Due to time constraints and to keep the doc focused, topics were gone over simply and generally. This was a good idea so as to make it accessible to the masses.

If someone is skeptical, I suggest they either read the references or provide their own to counter it. So far, many of the attacks here have been ad hominem, for example, attacking David Icke as a person.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Why is youtube taking this video down?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
it was cool. It was almost identical with zeitgeist,and i think zeitgeist has a better way of showing things.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

reply to post by nightbringr

I'm quoting only this two posts but I'm referring to all the post from this two persons. Is so sad when you see people who are in such denial that not only make a foul out of themselves but also tells you how ignorant and sheepish the society we live in is. What it will take for people to start waking up and see the reality with its true colors?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

You make some good points.

And regarding the cost.. im sorry but this guy is filthy rich.. has to be part of the 1% so if he wants to save the world with his video, the little money it would have taken to make this (actually cheap looking video) would be pocket change to him.. why exactly does he need to charge for it?

I have been thinking the same thing myself.

Just to note...... I did write an email to them ([email protected]) and kindly said that it was a little ironic and contradictory that they are charging 5$ for the streaming.

I also suggested they stream for free and ask for donations instead.

Most documentaries of that nature are free and encouraged to copy and spread the film.

Maybe if they get enough complaints they will think a little more about how to spread the movie.
edit on 18-11-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
this looks like a MUST WATCH

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What a bunch of horse#!

The only proof of extra terrestial evidence is the amount of '___' these guys were on There will never be a foundation beliving other considerates in out lifetime. We know everything, .. well except black holes and Big Bang which we base our origin on... so,,, lol .... maybe we should think again ?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kloejen

We know everything???
Who is this we you speak of???

Clearly you don't know everything you can't even spell very well of form a proper sentence.

Can you please explain what you know regarding the Federal Reserve Banking System?

Can you please explain why the other issues besides alien which were brought up in this movie have no merit?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join