It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama too China, Enough is Enough!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
mods feel free to move or delete this , if this is old or not in the right spot
Obama says at the APEC www.reuters.com...

Enough's enough," Obama said bluntly at a closing news conference of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit where he scored a significant breakthrough in his push to create a pan-Pacific free trade zone and promote green technologies.
seems Obama is getting "a set" after all.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Wow.... After reading the link, I have to ask myself..Who does Obama think he is? Talking down to China like they're some Asian version of Iraq?? Oh that must have gone over well in Beijing. Condescension anyone?

I want to hear Obama talk about how we're going to buy our house BACK, not how we're going to keep poking and prodding our landlords until they turn our lights off. It's about debt and screw free trade at this moment in time. Tariff's sound mighty good to me right about now. That is change in revenue source I can believe in.

Hey....Wasn't free trade a dirty phrase and bad idea under Bush? I don't think the idea has ever gotten better....but how is it Obama is working toward the same goals? Go figure.....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Hmmmm, might be more to Obama's visit to Australia after all.He comes here this week to sign a deal for a permanent marine base here in the Northern Territory.It was said to be a counter to China's presence in the Pacific.Guess it is taking on whole different tone and meaning!

join