It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Develops Vaccine for Cancer(s)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
reply to post by EvanB

And the same thing again. It's not the fact that its Jewish, it the fact that its ISRAELI. Two different things...

Jews have automatic israeli citizenship so yeah.. Jews..

But you are right about the hating

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

wouldnt trust a damn thing made by israel.. probably a bioweapon in disguise.. even if it was an actual vaccine against cancer it wouldnt be enough to make up for all the blood on israels hands.

That is of course your right. However - tell me ,how many people were killed by Israeli military/paramilitary? I think that if you will see the real number and compare number killed by peaceful Iran,UK,US,Russia,China and lots and lots of others you will see how hypocritical you are.
As to OP's suggestion - i fail to see how the dots connect. Call me thick, but how "we have cure for cancer,help us bomb Iran" will work? Not to mention that vaccine against 90% o cancers (no less,ha) to me is science fiction stuff. Especially since it is statement of company owner who needs to draw funds to keep project (years away from completion) going. Regard it as commercials. If it is a vaccine that eventually will work for 10% of cancers it will be medical wonder to me.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS

Originally posted by theRhenn
It bothers me to see so many people honestly hate jews and israel so much that they cant see anything good EVER comming from it.

It's not Jews, it's Israel. Don't mix up these two things, that's how all the anti semetism bullsh*t starts..

Have you seen the posts on ATS? It's not just Israel hatred.. It's Jewish hatred too, my friend...

Call it what you will.. It's those people that live in that country.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
reply to post by Expat888

Shame there is not a vaccine against moronic posts..

Here are just a few things of Jewish invention that you have probably used: jeans, lipstick, balpoint pens, contraceptives,instant coffee, tv remote, traffic lights, flexistraw, atomic bomb, genetic engineering, sound movies, videotapes, color tv, instant photography,cheesecake,shopping cart,Prozac, Valium, The Polio Vaccine, Radiation, Chemotherapy, the Artificial Kidney Dialysis machine, the Defibrillator, the Cardiac Pacemaker, Vaccination against the deadly “Hepatitis B” virus, the Vaccinating Needle, Laser Technology, lasers, cell phones, microphones, tape recorder (video), stainless steel. just to name a few. oh and alot won nobel prizes...

There you go

Well said! Thank you for going the extra mile on this!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanJP

Gotta say, i'm with ya on that one!!!!! Weird as it is, I've heard of far more crazier things!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

So it's like playing a game of chess only far more dangerous. Hopefully it's for the better of man kind, but more than likely it is a planned out move.... disgusting really

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Sounds like BS to me, another wonder treatment trawling for funds.

And why do these things always take years to develop ?

Either way it's too late for my mother and my brother, already lost them to cancer.

Cancer cures pffft, i'll believe it when i see it.

Cosmic..

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

I'm sure that as your body is consumed by some terrible disease your family will be comforted by the fact that your stood by your moronic bigoted ideals.

I also trust your computer doesn't have an Intel chip.....

Jensy

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

tut.. lack of attention to detail.. I said ISRAEL NOT JEWISH there is a very large difference between the two.
Suggest you take a reading comprehension course or maybe an english language course.. I admit english is not my native language and am rusty at it.. However I do use it well enough to make my point quite clear.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
There is already a potential cure/pre-emptive treatment for cancer that has more merit than any other research conducted.

The only problem is that TPTB won't legalise it and apply counter-productive laws in the deterrence of its use....

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
www.vaxilbio.com... there is a link to the website of the company making the vaccine

from source news breif at top
"Nes-Ziona, 25th September 2011. Vaxil BioTherapeutics Ltd. a clinical-stage vaccine development company announced today that it has submitted a patent application to the United States Patent Office (USPTO) dealing with a novel use of signal peptides and naturally generated autoantibodies to signal peptides as a tool in the diagnosis and prognosis of various diseases. Read More
Dr. Lior Carmon, founder and CEO said “We have succeeded in identifying a novel way to detect cancer onset and progression. This is an invaluable tool which will significantly enhance our ability to provide effective relief to these patients who are eligible to be treated with ImMucin and is yet another validation of our VaxHit technology”.

so it seems legit but i guess its 6 years away at best but we can hope if they pull off the cancer cure could be a good few decades

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
It is obvious you are rational. Yet, you mix up medicine, Israel the country and wonderful people, and a small group of Satanists currently in control of the country (which US and most other western cultures also suffer from).

On getting the product..as Rockefeller controls the cancer business.. it is unlikely to see the light of day anyway...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join