It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones On Chemtrails

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by FoosM

I see clouds and contrails.

Come on - you said someone was flipping switches between canisters - that's pretty specific - cannisters of what? Who is flipping switches???

Your avatar and your post fit so perfect

Yep - that's what I see when I look into posts like yours!!

I didnt say anybody is switching canisters, I said they can.

Right - so they CAN....but you are not saying they ARE??

Is that your contention - the equipment exists, but you do not believe it is being used??

And its because people like you only see "clouds and contrails"
And yet when people post patents:

US Patent 5003186 Stratospheric welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming (spraying with aluminum)

And you hear all this talk about global warning from the government.
And that the sky is getting darker.

You dont talk about that. You pretend that does not exist.

Dude I stared a THREAD about the so-called "chemtrail patents" - you are just late to the party - go have a look at it www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you can focus on attacking the messenger.
I guess thats because its the easy thing to do.
Instead of attacking these guys:

David B. Chang of Tustin and I-Fu Shih of Los Alamitos “David B. Chang of Tustin and I-Fu Shih of Los Alamitos, who both work for Hughes Aircraft Co. in Manhattan Beach, received a patent last month for a controversial method to seed a portion of the atmosphere with certain types of dust particles. These particles would screen out radiation from the sun while allowing heat from the earth's surface to pass through. "We think it could conteract completely the amount of heating that would be caused by the greenhouse effect," said Chang, who is director of technology for the training and support systems group of Hughes Aircraft, a subsidiary of General Motors-Hughes Electronics Corp.”

Why should I attack those guys?

Have you got any actual evidence that their patent is ACTUALLY BEING USED by anyone??

Who knows, maybe you agree with them?
You think this is they way to keep our planet cool by spraying chemicals in the air?

I think that if we keep screwing up it might get so bad that that might e the only option left to us to maintain a liveable biosphere....and if it does ever get that bad we'd better have some idea how it works and what the risks are if we have to actually use something like that.

Or do you think that we should never use geo-engineering regardless of how bad things are, or if we do have to use it we should have no idea what the risks are??

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Chemtrails are real, and there could be several reasons why they were begun, but very few, IMHO, why they're going on now, unless it's such a great money-maker for the responsible parties that they've become a train without brakes.

In the beginning, as far back as the mid-1980s, they were being spread over large government installations. Los Alamos is said to have been the first place they were seen by locals who were living close to the area. Some seem to think that when it became apparent that our planet was heating up, there were many combinations of reflective material used, to learn if we could prevent the UVa and UVb rays from becoming so strong (due to the holes in the upper atmosphere created by fossil fuels and other daily-used products such as hairspray). During the early experimental days, scientists learned that use of some combinations also seemed to change the weather, so this new idea of controlling where it rains or snows and where it doesn't, was dually applicable to the DoD; after all, if they could actually change the weather, it would work well against any enemies.

In the mid-1990s they began showing up in several locations east of the Rockies. Hence, here came the warnings about sun exposure on our local news stations, and indicators were broadcast about how high the UV index was, every morning. The need for different and stronger suntan lotions were daily warnings. So... were the lotions to protect us from the Sun, or were they to protect us from the affects of the falling toxins? Skin cancers were suddenly on the upswing, and during the past few years it's been shown that some of the lotions are harmful - possibly more harmful than the sunlight might be. And now we have particulate warnings...

We'd never had them where I live now - not until March of 2003. Since I grew up near an AFB in the Midwest until I left for the West Coast in 1964, I well remember what a true contrail is like, and how quickly it dissipates. The very first day we had them over my canyon here on the West Coast, it took only 6 planes and two full hours of laying down the trails, to completely obliterate all of the blue in our normally pristine skies. Since then, the activity has never stopped. I have taken thousands of photos of them - some even being spread after dark. I've watched our weather change exponentially.

I'd never had breathing problems - no allergies of any kind and no gastrointestinal problems - until 3 months after the chemtrails became an almost daily occurrence. Then people the nation over began collecting samples, and when the EPA refused to do the testing of the fall-out from the heavy chemtrail days, people began paying private labs for their own curiosity. That's when it became apparent that aluminum and barium were two of the major particulates in every sample of chemtrail testing, along with other variables that change from area to area. Now I have much trouble breathing, I have tested positive for heavy metals in my system, and I suffer from gastrointestinal problems. No one will ever convince me that the chemtrails sprayed in the atmosphere over my home - which kill ladybugs and have all but obliterated our bee population here, along with my inexplicable breathing and stomach problems - are just a coincidence. The fallout leaves an oily scum in my birdbath water, it coats the leaves on my rose bushes and causes my vegetable garden leaves to turn splotchy, and I have to use two different kinds of inhalers on days when the chemtrails are so heavy the blue sky goes away completely.

I've had eight years now to think about this... Perhaps they are being used to test how large populations are affected, for use by the DoD. Perhaps they're to lessen the sunlight so that solar panels will become a moot point in the future, and keep the oil flowing forever, instead of allowing us to have alternative forms of cleaner energy. Perhaps they are being used to cull the ever-growing world population, since they are now over every NATO country in the world, and while we're dying off, these toxins allow the pharmaceutical companies and the health insurance companies to literally make a monetary killing while more people are becoming sterile, or giving birth to children with ADHD, ADD, asthma, and a plethora of other health problems around the globe.

Whatever the reason for them, one thing I personally know for certain: Chemtrails are NOT the harmless contrails I watched as a child, growing up in the midwest. So stick your heads in the sand and go on contending that they are just another conspiracy theory. But, sadly, you're wrong... it's terra forming of some sort, whether that was the original intention, or not. And every child born since the late 1980s is slightly to far more changed, than those of us who were born before 1964. These chemicals are polluting the fish, the animals, the water, the air, the soil, the crops, and our bodies. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbiSnow1

I empathize with you concerning your medical condition...Just a couple of things concerning your personal observations and experiences...Do you have any lab results? Care to share them with the rest of the community? I see where you stated people have taken it upon themselves to fund private labs for testing...There are a lot of people, including Erin Brockovich, who would seriously look at the data...and take that data and use it for the populace at large...Just a thought...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FoosM

Why do people always have to start or end their posts with such statements when they want to bring up something that Alex Jones said?

Looks like we agree about chemtrails but disagree about Alex Jones. I can't hate the guy that much if I was willing to put up an article and video of his as the base of my thread. Don't take it personal that I don't like the guy but I can still respect some of his work, but I have no choice to disrespect some of his actions such as crashing that rally in Austin Texas with his loudspeaker while other people were addressing the crowd. I also don't like some of his sensationalism.

Once again no offense but I have every right to state my opinion of him just like you have the right to explain that you do not agree with my opinion.

One thing he has done is wake up a lot of people that were in a coma. He is good for that I must give him credit for.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jeichelberg

What a pathetic post.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbiSnow1
Chemtrails are real,

No, contrails are real.

You may call them chemtrails, But there is NO evidence that chemtrails are anything but the things we've been studying for decades. And which we call contrails

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Why is this a "pathetic," post? It is urging the member to act on his information (which he states he has in hand and available) and to move forward in a fashion that would be beneficial to him and others...a win-win! You do know the story of Erin Brockovich do you not? She was the one who took on the PTB in regard to POWER LINES causing cancer...and she won...Of course she had EVIDENCE...which is required to win...
edit on 11/15/2011 by jeichelberg because: Further content

edit on 11/15/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

You can watch the videos yourself and see for yourself my friend, nobody is stopping you. Or remain woefully ignorant. Don't hate just because you know all of us "conspiracy theorists" are now "truth tellers" to a large extent.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

It's admitted and documented that its being added to jetfuel you mongrel. Grow up.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Lol you are so wrong. Go watch some more football you liberal trendy you.

Doesn't matter that scientists have actually tested clouds and found aluminum dioxide and barium and sulfur, and there are now record levels of aluminum in soil from hawaii to canada. But its fun to be trendy.

www.geoengineeringwatch.org...
click tests
edit on 11/16/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

alot of great tests done in this documentary

edit on 11/16/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The have been Chem Trailing the sky's above San Diego heavily for the last couple of months. At some point you have to wonder why there is not a public outcry of people wanting to know the details of what is being sprayed on them.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'm truly amazed at the obvious shills running all over the net about this. Umm... there's plenty of proof about Chemtrails, but apparently none that you want to see, or that could POSSIBLY live up to the standards of the morons who run around claiming it's all in our heads. If they're not shills, they're so deluded they're helping people kill them. Either way, waste of space anymore. The time for tip toeing is over.

Hey, They are spraying death on you, and changing the weather worldwide. Grow up. or Shut up and let the grown ups talk.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Hey, They are spraying death on you.....

You made the claim? OK then, show the data that supports it. Talk is cheap, facts are what matter.

.... and changing the weather worldwide.

Same thing. Show the evidence. All the data for "worldwide" changes.

Oh, and....specifics as to the exact "chemicals", types of airplanes, bases they operate out of. Along with pictures and all the other documentation.

Adding to that, explain the mathematics.....calculate the volume of atmosphere that is total in the Earth's troposphere, since that's where the majority of all weather occurs, and then explain how much material must then be added in order to be sufficient to be causing "death" on us. How many parts-per-million, for example.

How does that compare, for instance, to what I just breathed in when I sprayed some insect killer from a can of Raid!, today? Ii smelled pretty bad, and I got a lungful of it...kills bugs just fine.

AM I now dead, and don't know it yet?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by smarterthanyou

It's admitted and documented that its being added to jetfuel you [snip]...

OK. Same challenge. Provide the proof of the above claim. I am certainly all ears (eyes). Because, I happen to knw a fair bit about a few things....perhaps more than you. So, be sure to line up your ducks especially well, with your "proof"of this.

Or else? Admit you are just talking bunk. As is Alex Jones, and each and every one of the con-artists and hoaxers who push the myth of "chemtrails".

Take some time, learn the facts....away from the fear-mongers and hoax-pushers....

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by Essan

alot of great tests done in this documentary

And there's part of the problem - people think that "What in the World are they Spraying" is actually a documentary, and the "science" in it is real.

Sorry to burst your bubble - it is, at bst, bad science. The claims of high levels of aluminium are nonsense - eg they test sludge and say the results are many times the limit - which they are - FOR WATER!

That's real disinfo for you!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

It's admitted and documented that its being added to jetfuel you mongrel. Grow up.

What is admitted as being added to jet fuel?

You should be able to back up a simple statement like that with some clear evidence.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by O11Snapper
The have been Chem Trailing the sky's above San Diego heavily for the last couple of months. At some point you have to wonder why there is not a public outcry of people wanting to know the details of what is being sprayed on them.

I'll take a guess that there is no mass public outcry because the larger part of the public aren't scared of clouds and the spraying isn't actually happening, its just some people lying about normal contrails and some other people who dont know enough about the subject believing them. Have you ever considered that as a possibility?
edit on 16-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Everybody lies. That don't make him a liar all the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join