It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God’s truth if you are ready (want to be SAVED)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

So that I do not repeat myself I urge you to read the reply to Deetermined.

But for you I also challenge you because I see that you are one that is still seeking the knowledge. If the words I say our true, and they are, you will gain great knowledge from a simple test. Your faith has brought you far let it take you one more step.

Begin looking at your friends that are loving and pray to god to answer one question. Is it possible God that my friend that has not accepted you has your Spirit and your Word on their heart?

Do not pray this because I have tested you. Do this only if you seek truth and are ready for any answer that God gives you. If you are not sure of God’s answer continue to pray that God reveals the answer perfectly so that you may know it is from God.

I believe if you do this you will better understand what I am saying and you will know God not only lived inside your friend their whole life but also lived inside of you from the time you were born. He truly is the perfect father.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

I urge you to read the reply to Deetermined.
I would urge you not to say things like that.
You have not made another post since this one, over thirty hours ago.
How much trouble would it have been to just write your thoughts out, with a little personal customization?
This is the sort of thing I was talking about to you earlier.
If you want to be a prophet, you have to keep writing the same idea over and over and make slight changes between each post so it is not spam. I don't sit here and copy and paste. I write new stuff for every post. This is what you need to do. I'm trying to help you out, dude so don't get upset. Being a prophet is not an easy job and you need to be tough.
edit on 17-11-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by jmdewey60

So, you think the Holy Trinity is confusing people? I've always looked at it this way:

God = God Head
Jesus = God in human form and referred to as God's son
Holy Spirit = God in spirit form
Holy Trinity = All of the above is ONE being represented in different forms

I guess I've never really put too much thought in terms such as "Lord", etc. because I've always related to these terms as all being ONE.

Thats because there is only one God. The "Trinity" as the Roman Catholic Church set it up to be, is to confuse people into thinking there are 3 God's when there is only one and this is one of the things that hangs the muslims up and keeps them from converting.

God the Father=Soul of God
God the Son=Body of God (Iammanu'el "God in person" a.k.a. Yeshua ha Meshiach or Jesus the Christ)
God the Spirit=Holy Spirit of God's love

All 3 of these are God and in which were are made in the express Image of. Just like if you were talking about my soul, you would still be talking about me. If you were talking about my body you are still talking about me. If you were talking about my spirit you would still be talking about me.

You can call him Holy Spirit, or the Heavenly Father, or Yeshua ha Meshiach (Jesus the Christ) and you are still talking about him because it is all the same being (and i know you know that, i am just using these analogies to tell those who do not know).

Now when it comes ot the Pope, forget that dude..he would have us think he is the physical representative of God on earth and by naming himself that he is saying he basically is the messiah which is blasphemy and he damn well knows it. He that sits on that mockery of God's mercy seat on earth is the Anti-Christ, not just one of them but he is the head honcho.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Hmmmm.... you might want to check with God. Last I heard from Him, He said, "The name of My Son is not Jesus". See my footnote...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Maigret

it's very common to have people's names "mean something" in another language, or is derived from an earlier word, which in turn means something. Can you understand this concept I am trying to explain?
You don't have to go back and get whatever that earlier meaning was, and replace the name with that meaning, you can just understand that the name is derived from something which can be interpreted a certain way and other people are free to think of it in that way if they so choose. But God does not come to someone and tell then their son is not Jesus. You are delusional if you think so and put yourself above Jesus and the Apostles and all the church fathers before you. You are a false prophet and are antichrist and you deny the Jesus of the Bible, which is of course only my opinion and I do not claim to be a prophet myself.

edit on 2-12-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thats because there is only one God. The "Trinity" as the Roman Catholic Church set it up to be, is to confuse people into thinking there are 3 God's when there is only one and this is one of the things that hangs the muslims up and keeps them from converting.

1. Trinitarians do not believe there are "3 gods".
2. Trinity doctrine is not 'confusing'.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Now when it comes ot the Pope, forget that dude..he would have us think he is the physical representative of God on earth and by naming himself that he is saying he basically is the messiah which is blasphemy and he damn well knows it. He that sits on that mockery of God's mercy seat on earth is the Anti-Christ, not just one of them but he is the head honcho.
It seems to me that your philosophy on God would support the claims of the Pope.
What you are saying that the Pope claims for himself is what I would say were rightfully claimed by Jesus.
But, since you deny all that to Jesus by making him the same "entity" as God, then it would only seem natural for the Pope to take up those titles since you made them vacant by your philosophy.
So why blame the Pope, when it is your fault, by your killing Jesus.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

It seems to me that your philosophy on God would support the claims of the Pope.
What you are saying that the Pope claims for himself is what I would say were rightfully claimed by Jesus.
But, since you deny all that to Jesus by making him the same "entity" as God, then it would only seem natural for the Pope to take up those titles since you made them vacant by your philosophy.
So why blame the Pope, when it is your fault, by your killing Jesus.

Cool twisting of words. All throughout the bible old testament and the new it points to the deity of Yeshua, it's there. I am sorry if you do not see it. He is Immanu'el. Good luck with your greek christianized philosophies.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Cool twisting of words. All throughout the bible old testament and the new it points to the deity of Yeshua, it's there. I am sorry if you do not see it. He is Immanu'el. Good luck with your greek christianized philosophies.
The kind of Judaism you support is the one that killed Jesus.
The Christians were the Hellenized Jews, and thus the name, Jesus and not whatever you said.
And there is no Old Testament prophecy or whatever that points to the "deity" of Jesus, and in fact there is not that even in the New Testament. There was a sufficient amount of goodness and virtue and ability in Jesus, of a god-like quality in order to fulfill his role as Christ, that is what the Bible says, and none of what you are saying about a "entity".

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join