It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Please help me.

I don't know how to make a web site.If you know how please send a U2U.

Please and Thank you

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
search google. Try somethign like geocities editor. Good luck.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   
You can try to start with a template and/or a graphic kit. Search for html templates on google or yahoo. After, you will probably need an html editor. The best if you don't know html is to get wysyg editor like front-page, dreamwaver or netscape composer.

The geocities.com page builder is free, but it's an online JAVA editor, so it crash really often. And sometime it's really ragin', when you passed several hours on building your page and you cant save your work...

If you need more help, you can u2u me.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
OK first that dreamweaver thing cost money. I don't want to have to pay to have my own website. And second, that avata kinda sacars me.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   
to get dreamweaver download it as a trial and its up to you to get a serial for it a good site for serials is

but im not suggesting you crack software like some kind of theif
im saying its completely up to you but dont be anoyed if you get caught :bnghd:

*Removed Link as per Terms and Conditions
10.) You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.

[edit on 2-12-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
You might find some open source software from a site like www.hotscripts.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Honestly, if you don't want to learn HTML, then you need a page builder that will code it all for you. I encourage you to take a day and learn the basics - it is really not that hard. Type in HTML tutorial into your search bar and you will find exactly what you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thanks for helping but i found a place to get a free website.

But thanks anyway

top topics

join