It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have one more google mail account to give away. See details inside!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well I got six invites in my google mail box I have one left to give since I have promised 2 others. I want to give this out to a lucky person. I seen someone do this before and I guess I will follow suit. I want to give this to one of my fellow ats, bts posters. So everyone that is interested leave your name and I will place them all in a program that will randonmly choose one. I will do this 3 days from now.

For those who don't know google mail is a free 1 gigabyte mail service. It is in the testing phase and not available except by invite. Why get one now when they will be free? Because when they are free you will have to settle for [email protected] or some crap. Get whatever you want basically right now in the testing phase! Just imagine your abovetopsecret user name @gmail.com. The good names will be gone as soon as this is made public.

I have been using it for about 2 months now and would never use anything else really. I love it. Well just leave your post and say your interested. I will do the drawing I guess sunday night at 10p.m. eastern time. Thanks!

[Edited on 2-9-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

[Edited on 2-9-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
ME!

I was the person who did the first GMail account give away. BUT BE VIGILANT! I have another one coming REAL SOON... this time... 4 accounts to be given out. So stay tuned to the Computer Help forum... the giveaway will commence within the next few days....

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[Edited on 2-9-04 by prophetmike]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hey weird your color of your avatar background is the same is mine. I couldn't remember who did the first giveaway. They gave me six invites but I already gave most away. I want to give one to one of these guys though.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
In the Computer Help forum, I have a preview thread for WHO WANTS GMAIL? (2)... so stay tuned.... official announcement coming soon.

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

new topics

top topics

join