It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Penn State Cover Up - Prosecuting DA Mysteriously Disappears in 2005 - Declared Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Most of you already know that Penn State is in the midst of one of the most convoluted child sexual scandals in history. The head coach has been fired and the grand jury statement from victims and witnesses is extremely disturbing.

Penn State Grand Jury PDF "PLEASE READ"

Here is where things are really getting strange, apparently the Prosecuting DA that was supposed to try/investigate the case originally disappeared, his body has not been found.

DA who was suppose to charge Sandusky Disappeared in 2005

It is strange that Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar never prosecuted Jerry Sandusky on child-rape charges 13 years ago, some speculate, because Gricar was known for being fiercely independent and hard on crime.

But it is even stranger that we cannot ask Gricar why Sandusky was not put behind bars, because the tough-as-nails district attorney disappeared in 2005. And though he was declared dead July of this year, his body has never been found.

There are questions being asked about who should be charge in this case, so I will leave everyone with this bit of information. There was a case in Pennsylvania involving a rape, of a women in the back seat of the car, the driver although not physically involved was charged also and sent to prison, this was a Supreme court Decision. And will most likely affect everyone in this case at Penn State.

Commonwealth vs Majorana

In short if you don't want to read the entire legal doc a lawyer has weigh in and given his take.

Penn State Cover Up

In 1983, the Pennsylvania Courts sent a young man to prison for driving a car while another man raped a girl. The case was Commonwealth v. Majorana, 503 P.a 602 (1983)

As a criminal defense attorney, I have represented defendants like the one in the Majorana case. Simply put, if you are involved with a rape, you may be criminally liable.

There has also been allegations of children being prostituted out by rich donors but I have not thus far seen any Grand Jury statement or charges on this issue, unless someone can post the links, facts, and charges.

I personally think this is going to go very very deep and there is more to this than what has been already heard and discovered. And I am very sorry for the children involved in this whole situation, and I could personally not give two turds about the Football program or the University, since this has been covered up for so long.

Maybe the reason the DA went missing is that he threatened to charge everyone involved in this case back then, thoughts?
edit on 11-11-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I heard about this, let me play devils advocate though
(I do find it suspicious)

What other cases was this DA working on?

Usually have way more then one case to tend to,
maybe it could of been someone else trying to knock
this guy off with a whole different case??

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I heard about this, let me play devils advocate though
(I do find it suspicious)

What other cases was this DA working on?

Usually have way more then one case to tend to,
maybe it could of been someone else trying to knock
this guy off with a whole different case??

This case would have the biggest impact on the University, peoples reputations, money, and power, plus so many people on many levels are being charge and accused in this case, it points to only one thing in my mind.

How many other prominent DA's go missing throughout the USA? answer not many

This guy had his act together and a lot going for him to just disappear, but yes I guess there is a possibility someone else knock him off.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Well sorry to criticize but how can a football coach assassinate a DA? I'm mean he doesn't not have that much income to do so

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is an important topic, but it's already being discussed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join