It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see 11-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
yes i ask this as a serious question, I have a theory, might be as off the wall as you seeing 11-11.
Here is the theory what if you seeing 11-11 is a past life experience so horrifying that you can not remember the events but the date or time 11-11?
I have talked to some that have gone so far as to get a tattoo of the 11-11. Shave it in their eye brows, or in their hair, and all that I have had the experience of talking to, ask why? What does it mean?Could you have been in the war to end all wars?could you have died that day or the day before?
Do you find you self seeking to know french or some other language?
Do you find painting or drawing relaxing, but do not know why or how you can do it but just can, yet make no money at it? no i do not see 11-11 nor pay any attention to it.. just asking
and as a side note Friday was the 8th in 1918
edit on 10-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 10-11-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
nope sometimes I look at the clock and its 11:11 ... I think our brains hear all this crap and coincidentally see it as that's the time it is .. again I state 11 11 11 is a farce as the earth as been here longer than 2011 years and the calendar is man made therefore this is nothing more than human need for positive change ... also its remembrance day

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

11:11 is supposedly an awakening call supposedly by spirit guardians...as this website says

1111spiritguardians.com...

Some that are big into numerology have different meanings for different number sequences they see for example 4:44 is supposed to mean you surrounded by Angels. Take it with a grain of salt.

To me when I see 11:11, it lets me know that I'm on the right path at the time.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Burgo1010

yes it is 11 11:11 1918 the war to end all wars,WW1 came to an end. This is why i asked the question

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I've mentioned it many times before.. I'm very familiar with the phenomena in my own life, and I came to the conclusion (and am sticking with it) that it is absolutely nothing but the body clock. I can wake up exactly one minute before my alarm clock goes off without even trying. Woo hoo. Noone gave two craps about 11:11 or 2:22 or 3:33 before digital clocks were invented. New age baloney turned it into spiritual hocus pocus.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Burgo1010

yes it is 11 11:11 1918 the war to end all wars,WW1 came to an end. This is why i asked the question

it didn't end war though did it, I was born on 10 10 70 and last year 10 10 10 ...... got phuckin smashed haha

happy birthday btw

edit on 10/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I see 11:11 all the time. Usually, it's at night, 11:11 (ironically
). I have street light go out way too much, and I seem to have electronics malfunction around me. I'm a test engineer, so that's actually a good thing for finding bugs, but it gets annoying when I go to swipe my debit card and the reader malfunctions, or I apply for my passport and their server crashes. It actually gets a bit annoying. I don't think it's anything supernatural though. Maybe it is, but I doubt it.

I wake up in the night quite frequently to 2:22 and 3:33 though as well. I've always chalked it up to coincidence.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
11/11/11 ?

Skrym release date =D

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Oh I see 11:11 a lot, but I also see 7:17 just as much. Why you may ask? My brother was born 7/17 @ 7:17. It's a number that I have remembered. And with 11:11 or 1:11, they happen 4 times a day and are way easier rembering being seen since they are all the same and the over-hype of some meaning.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
to me it announces growth / leaving the past. Been seeing 11:11 and 11:10 for about 5 years now. I don't believe it deserves its current glorification

[trivial]
Me in a war? Idk. I've heard people say your birth mark is how you died in your past life. for me I guess its a jokingly plausible argument, since mine is in the back of my head , as if I was shot executioner style

edit on 10-11-2011 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I used to see 11:11 on a daily basis when i had a real bad ketamine problem. These days i tend to see 12:12 more often no idea why.

I used to think there was something behind it all but then i think well ...

We created the numbers
We created the time
We created the theories

so anything related to this cannot be real...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

yes i ask this as a serious question, I have a theory, might be as off the wall as you seeing 11-11.
Here is the theory what if you seeing 11-11 is a past life experience so horrifying that you can not remember the events but the date or time 11-11?
I have talked to some that have gone so far as to get a tattoo of the 11-11. Shave it in their eye brows, or in their hair, and all that I have had the experience of talking to, ask why? What does it mean?Could you have been in the war to end all wars?could you have died that day or the day before?
Do you find painting or drawing relaxing, but do not know why or how you can do it but just can, yet make no money at it? no i do not see 11-11 nor pay any attention to it.. just asking
and as a side note Friday was the 8th in 1918
edit on 10-11-2011 by bekod because: editting

edit on 10-11-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

OK, I am gonna take a stab at answering this. Firstly, I think that this idea is a very plausible one. I have memories of a life that included the First World War. I actually remember a LOT of this lifetime as it was not the most pleasant and I have found that a lot of things have leaked into this life - some physical and mental but mostly Spiritual. It is as though I have Post Traumatic Stress stemming from that life!
For a long time I held the 11th November in a type of disdain. I would refuse to wear a poppy as to me it symbolized a hell that those people who collected for Poppy Day had no idea about. For a long time I would dream of the battlefield, the rain, the mud. I would wake in the night, screaming for my long dead wife from that life.

As for the 11:11 thing, I notice it a lot. I don't think it is a good thing per say. For me, it is not a sign that I am on the right path.. the last time I noticed it, I had just cancelled a visit with my daughter because I was feeling ill and she decided that she didn't want to see me again for a few months! Not good, really.

Anyway, this is my story. Take it or leave it, but it is my reality. Maybe tomorrow my memories will stop, but I don't hold out much hope for that. It is just such a pity that the war to end all wars (HA!) didnt.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

I have a question for you...do you have any trouble with wind up watches? I can't wear one and it seems to run in my family...wind them up, put them on.....within a short time..dead.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

lol - wind up watches were a bane of my young life! I went through so many of them - they either broke or got lost or one occasion got eaten by a dog! I cant have them about me at all! Interesting question - why do you ask?

top topics

join