It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Ron Paul crop circles!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The Jedi Temple sent their support.

I'm thinking this might turn out to be a whole new show.

HaHa, sry I could not refrain with all of the jedi pictures flying around.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
For those who want to question the legitimacy or just see it on a map:

is.gd...
edit on 11/10/2011 by BeyondPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
reply to post by NightGypsy

How can this help his campaign with the undecided?
Please explain.

Because it shows how loyal and enthusiastic his supporters are, that they would take the time to either actually mow this enormous text into the field, or photoshop it (I personally believe it was indeed written into the field). You're not going to find anyone sacrificing their land to write "MITT ROMNEY" or "RICK SANTORUM".. So somebody who is undecided might think "wow, they must really love Ron Paul.. I wonder what there is about him to love so much.. maybe I'll look into it"

The enthusiasm of Paul's supporters is a great thing.. only the media makes it seem like it's not. If the media would spin it the other way - "why are Ron Paul's supporters so enthused and motivated to support him?" "Ron Paul's message is apparently on fire in the hearts of millions around the nation" - things would be a whole lot different right about now. Instead they imply that his supporters are crazy, or anarchists, or whatever it is they manage to come up with

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
Didn't anyone learn a lesson with Obama?

Wasn't he supposed to be the great savior president?

Ron P will be no different to any other president, or he simply will never be president. It's just the same old bread and circuses again, and again, and again...

Whoever you vote for government wins.

Though I respectfully disagree.. who else would we vote for? And is it really worth the risk of not voting at all, just because we assume he'll end up like the rest? He's at least our best bet for the prospect of change, so its worth trying to make it happen. Actually.. that's been my motto for people who spout the same message you are: "Ron Paul 2012 - Hey, it's worth a shot!"

Also.. do you not find the media's portrayal (or lack-there-of) of Paul suspect? Wouldn't that tell you something, understanding that the media is controlled by the same people who pick our presidents and/or control them once they're elected, that they so obviously don't want him to get into office? Just don't think you're a step ahead of Ron's supporters because you do the whole "he's no different.. Obama promised the same stuff" schpeal

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I understand the euphoria but his supporters are either completely blind or fail to realize that something like this only does more damage to Ron Paul's image.
He is already labeled as a "loon" by most in the MSM and having him tied to a "crop circle" will not help in gaining the much needed respect to be a viable candidate.

He's doing a Ron Paul face palm
right
about,

NOW!

You really gotta feel sorry for him because his own followers continue to damage his reputation.

You hit the nail on the head. I would never use this to try and gain RP supporters. but it was entertaining in the least bit.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JGibWakes

haha too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Ron Paul is an honest man. It's his ideas I cannot lend agreement with. If he were to become President, and had the freehand to enact every Law he wants, and do away with all those he doesn't like, we'd be in just as much trouble, if not more, than we are right now. HE thinks his ideas are right. And many of you think they are, too. But all of us would continue to suffer, and suffer greater, probably, than we do right now. So be careful what you wish for... Your wishes might come true, and YOU might be wondering why you voted for him.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobbiSnow1
Ron Paul is an honest man. It's his ideas I cannot lend agreement with. If he were to become President, and had the freehand to enact every Law he wants, and do away with all those he doesn't like, we'd be in just as much trouble, if not more, than we are right now. HE thinks his ideas are right. And many of you think they are, too. But all of us would continue to suffer, and suffer greater, probably, than we do right now. So be careful what you wish for... Your wishes might come true, and YOU might be wondering why you voted for him.

Which viewpoints? What laws does he want to enact? What laws does he want to do away with? How will we be in much more trouble than we are in now, and will be in the coming years, while on this same path? Are you aware of his history on understanding all of these issues we're currently facing, and that he is one of few who predicted all of them in detail long before they arrived?

I'm not 'wishing' for anything. He's not a messiah or something, just a messenger. If the people want to accept his views and stand firmly behind them, which are strictly Constitutional based, I say, more power to them, as without the Constitution, there is no United States. If we simply continue down this path of just writing the rules as we go along, it's not going to be pretty. New ideas are great, but proven ideas are greater. I prefer sticking with the proven ideas, otherwise, our future is uncertain.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

reply to post by 27jd

It goes beyond what the land owner is insinuating.
Only a select few truly believe crop circles are alien art work while almost everyone else believe they are nothing than man made hoaxes.
The "almost everyone else" crowd I am referring to here are aka "the majority", the same majority that will be quick to call the "select few" total loonies for believing in crop circles.

I'm sure the owner does not speak for all Paul supporters but I sure hope you see the analogy here.

Its not a crop circle
It wasn;t done by aliens
It isn't even a circle
And most likely wasn't even done on crops -_-

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

The funny thing is though that they are not allowing him to be,hence the media not mentioning him and trying to downplay him whenever they can.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr10k

reply to post by 27jd

It goes beyond what the land owner is insinuating.
Only a select few truly believe crop circles are alien art work while almost everyone else believe they are nothing than man made hoaxes.
The "almost everyone else" crowd I am referring to here are aka "the majority", the same majority that will be quick to call the "select few" total loonies for believing in crop circles.

I'm sure the owner does not speak for all Paul supporters but I sure hope you see the analogy here.

Its not a crop circle
It wasn;t done by aliens
It isn't even a circle
And most likely wasn't even done on crops -_-

Ever have those blue in the face moments?

Yes, you are correct with all your line items, the problem is it still paints him as a loon and makes him a laughing stock.
And judging by the selectivity of the MSM, they will run with it and use this as proof that he and his followers are "loonie".

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

LOVE IT!!! Thanks OP.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Great post .. Love the Ron Paul crop circle !!! Keep them coming ,NightGypsy !!!

Ron Paul 2012 !!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mnemicrsl

He-man's villian was Skeletor.

Mumra was from the Thundercats.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63

Lmao. Thank you. You're the only one who realized my error and you're totally correct. It's been a few years, not gonna lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join