It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flood and Drought Slovakia 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I made this short documentary to show just how much the weather has beeen acting erratically since 2010.
My region has gone from horrendous flooding last year to no water this year. It's November and we've had nothing but endless blue skies since early June (we've had a few days of rain in that entire period).
The news channels here have breifly mentioned other such cases of lakes not having water but always in a different manner - e.g. fisherman are complaining about the water being muddy, yet the images show that there is no water in the lakes.
I took my kids out to see these locations to show them upfront what is happening. My wish is for others to do the same. Don't just sit in front of your monitors reading about what is happening in the world at the moment as it will remain abstract to you - go out and see for yourselves.
The wolrd is undergoing huge changes and these are being hidden from the public. There is a pattern to all of this. I have proposed several theories but perhaps better minds than mine can really work out what is going on.
Whatever it is, we were warned many times in the period leading up to now by such persons as Michio Kaku yet amusingly now these events are underway we hear nothing on the MSM.
I bet they're very, very unhappy that Michael Jackson's doctor's court case didn't run on until 2013...
Please, go out and record the evnts happening in your area. Share your findings.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
We are altering and destroying our environment with overpopulation and overdevelopment.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Not in my region.
Nor on Saturn, or Pluto yet both appear to be having similar problems...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Saturn and Pluto are having record flooding, droughts, heat waves, and hurricanes???

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CB328

Not quite.
Watch the video in this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join