It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont post a video without a brief description below it !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
not everybody has video software or the time to watch your favorite tv show.plus you might get more stars and flags by putting in a little effort.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

I apologize. I've been able to watch videos on my computer since 1998 and I had the NFL network on my tiny cell phone back in 2007, and I am poor. I didn't know there are still vast numbers of software illiterate internet devices out there.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I apologize. I've been able to watch videos on my computer since 1998 and I had the NFL network on my tiny cell phone back in 2007, and I am poor. I didn't know there are still vast numbers of software illiterate internet devices out there.

There are also a lot of people who just feel that obeying the terms and conditions of this website is a good idea.

There are also a lot of people I've seen who say they can access ATS from work computers (on a lunch break, for example) but youtube is blocked by an internet filter.

Its also polite.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by robomont

rules,i dont give a fcuk about rules.i dont get vids on my cheap ass walmart android while living in the undeveloped rural america.
and to the guy above.i love a good burn.it actually stimulates my organs.im talkin about my brain.

I try not to drink and post.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The ATS Terms and Conditions require a description of a video.

15k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or Post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on the Websites or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

Posts with videos and insufficient text will be removed off the board.

new topics

top topics

join