It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Drones Kill Large Groups Without Knowing Who They Are.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Fundamentally, though, it’s a question of policy: whether it’s acceptable for the CIA to kill someone without truly knowing if he’s the bombsmith or the laundry guy.

The Journal reports that the CIA’s willingness to strike without such knowledge — sanctioned, in full, by President Barack Obama — is causing problems for the State Department and the military.

The Cia is a filth spot and I hope it burries The Administration who has approved this lawlessness. The link below is to the full story.

www.wired.com...

edit on 8-11-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2011 by
CherubBaby because: Photo

i have a friend of mine that does special ops in the middle east and he has told me that they do weeks of recon before even asking for permission to conduct a drone strike they don't just randomly pick a target of men that fit the profile and kill them indiscriminately And if the laundry guy is delivering clothes to the bad guys he has to know that they are bad guys, and i am ok with that kind of collateral damage .

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

I see. Well I guess then its too bad for their family too huh. The wife kids, cousins etc. So if you go to jail and your mother comes to see you, she is a criminal too?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
reply to post by jed001

I see. Well I guess then its too bad for their family too huh. The wife kids, cousins etc. So if you go to jail and your mother comes to see you, she is a criminal too?

your statement makes no sense.please can you use a little logic.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

Sorry for not replying sooner. My logic is simple. My point is simple. as you staed below,

your statement makes no sense.please can you use a little logic.

The point I was trying to make is that if an ( alledged ) terrorist has a mother who is near him when he is targeted does his mother deserve to die also? Look we don't know who the CIA is killing.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

the mother does not deserve to die, but if i was a big time terrorist and i knew that there were drone attacks going on in my area there would be no one i hold near and dear close to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join