It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspected Grave Robber 'Kept Dead As Dolls'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
"Russian media reports have identified the man as Anatoly Moskvin, who is considered to be an expert on cemeteries 10:50am UK, Tuesday November 08, 2011. The 45-year-old man, who apparently was open about his enthusiasm for the dead, had apparently been taking his work home with him. Officers who searched his flat in the city of Nizhny Novgorod discovered 29 bodies clothed in bright dresses and headscarves, their hands and faces wrapped in what appeared to be cloth.It was described as a macabre doll-like collection."

Grab your shovel & dig into this

This is sickening. I feel bad for the families of the 29 corpses who have to deal with this disrespect to the member and themselves. This guy needs to be locked in an asylum with Barbie and Ken...Have fun playing with those plastic dolls! Hope that puppet master with the hook comes into your cell @t night and monkey's ya face up

you f*c*i*n* clown

edit on 8-11-2011 by Newz2387 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Really at a loss of words for this one.

Strange , dirty , disturbing , sicking comes to mind.

I wonder what his motives were , and how he got his jollys off such a weird practice.

almost like he wanted to be caught and stopped. Such a careless way of keeping his toys at home.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
Really at a loss of words for this one.

Strange , dirty , disturbing , sicking comes to mind.

I wonder what his motives were , and how he got his jollys off such a weird practice.

almost like he wanted to be caught and stopped. Such a careless way of keeping his toys at home.

Imagine being a family of the deceased victim and having to sit in a courtroom and listen to this man about their "daily tea and crumpet's". I don't know if I would flip a lid or turn my head in confusion and go "huh"...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
No dinners out, no dating or going to the park, just sitting around this guy's apartment. Sounds boring.
Looks like romance is dead.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze
No dinners out, no dating or going to the park, just sitting around this guy's apartment. Sounds boring.
Looks like romance is dead.

Chivalry-The qualities idealized by knighthood, such as bravery, courtesy, honor, and gallantry toward women...is definitely dead in this case
edit on 8-11-2011 by Newz2387 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Finding it hard to approach this topic without causing a lot of conflict, however with that being said, and to respond to one poster this is not a sexual predator, in fact he is showing great respect for the persons taken. We have to stop judging one another, in many cultures take Egyptian for one, with there belief of the after life and mummification. Or perhaps and Irish wake were the body is removed from the coffin and setout for all to see as each member takes turns inside the coffin with pictures being taken. In Florida you can get a permit to drive around with a deceased person in your car after embalming for 5 days. Many of these practices are considered strange and unusual to say the least, as far as the survivors the loved ones of these individuals we have no idea how they truly feel, it is a culture that is unlike those in the USA. Many may feel violated others may not.

If you have a biblical belief then you should know that the spirit has left the body, the body is nothing more then a puppet and without the soul to animate it, it is nothing more then bones and flesh. We burry our dead for many reasons, back in history the graves were shallow and often reused after a period of time, look at all the skulls in the catacombs with the date upon their head of passing. I for one will be cremated so there is no place for my loved ones to visit they are asked to remember me as I was animated and not as a rotting puppet in some ground for I will not be there once my spirit is released I will return home and no need for anyone to visit a place that I am no longer at.

We all morn in our own ways and by no means am I saying that his actions were not the actions of a sick individual but even in the States we have many different cultures from people whom think they are vampires to the Goth movement all worshiping the beauty of death in some form or another. So before we judge as scripture teaches us not to judge and if this event offends you may I suggest you pray for the families whom the event affected and impacted directly.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
Finding it hard to approach this topic without causing a lot of conflict, however with that being said, and to respond to one poster this is not a sexual predator, in fact he is showing great respect for the persons taken. We have to stop judging one another, in many cultures take Egyptian for one, with there belief of the after life and mummification. Or perhaps and Irish wake were the body is removed from the coffin and setout for all to see as each member takes turns inside the coffin with pictures being taken. In Florida you can get a permit to drive around with a deceased person in your car after embalming for 5 days. Many of these practices are considered strange and unusual to say the least, as far as the survivors the loved ones of these individuals we have no idea how they truly feel, it is a culture that is unlike those in the USA. Many may feel violated others may not.

If you have a biblical belief then you should know that the spirit has left the body, the body is nothing more then a puppet and without the soul to animate it, it is nothing more then bones and flesh. We burry our dead for many reasons, back in history the graves were shallow and often reused after a period of time, look at all the skulls in the catacombs with the date upon their head of passing. I for one will be cremated so there is no place for my loved ones to visit they are asked to remember me as I was animated and not as a rotting puppet in some ground for I will not be there once my spirit is released I will return home and no need for anyone to visit a place that I am no longer at.

We all morn in our own ways and by no means am I saying that his actions were not the actions of a sick individual but even in the States we have many different cultures from people whom think they are vampires to the Goth movement all worshiping the beauty of death in some form or another. So before we judge as scripture teaches us not to judge and if this event offends you may I suggest you pray for the families whom the event affected and impacted directly.

still think its wrong and messed up. I see where your coming from, but i do not think this is right in the least

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

People are strange.

Not exactly the same thing, but this reminds me of an episode the TV show 'Criminal Minds', a couple years ago.

Except that the suspect tried keeping them alive, while in a state of drug induced paralysis.
Still some similarities though.

www.fanpop.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Jacked up...they aren't even done by the way of taxidermy

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join