It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Young Man Is Now In Hell For Being " Normal"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
These young people had a supernatural experience wherein God allowed them to see the things of Heaven and Hell, and, in the latter, they were shown people like this young man who ended up in Hell for being what passes for " normal" in a lot of the world.

What is scary is that this kind of " normal" is not much different from the one I used to go by when I was a " New Ager" I thought, as long as I don't do anything that I don't want done to me then I am scott free. If Hell is real, then people need to consider what it actually takes to not end up there.

Reading the excerpt of the young person who ended up in Hell reminded me of the following quote:

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein

www.spiritlessons.com...

We continued with Jesus, holding His hand even tighter. We came to a section that really made an impression on me. We saw a young man, 23 years old, suspended waist-high in the middle of a fire. We couldn't see exactly what his torment was, but the number 666 was engraved on him. He also had a metal plate on his chest that read, "I am here for being normal." When he saw Jesus, he extended his hand towards Jesus begging for mercy. The Word of God says in Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way that seems right to a person, but its end is the way of death."

When we read the plate that said "I am here for being normal", we asked the Lord, "Lord, how come!? Is this possible that a person can come to this place for this reason?" Then Jesus asked him, "Andrew, why are you here in this place?" He answer, "Jesus, when I was on Earth, I thought that just killing and stealing were sins, and that is why I never tried to get close to you." In Psalms 9:17 is says "The wicked shall be turned into Hell, all the heathen that forget God."

Andrew made a big mistake by classifying sins, like many people do today. The Bible is very clear when it says that the wages of the sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life. (Romans 6:23) Further, when the Bible talks about sin, it never classifies sins, because all of them are just sins. Andrew had the chance to know and accept Jesus but he didn't take the opportunity that God had given to him. Maybe he had a thousand opportunities to know the Lord, but he never wanted to know Him and that was the reason he was there. Then a big blanket of fire covered his body and we never saw him again.

Former Atheist Professor didn't believe in God or any of this stuff, but when he almost died, he came upon a terrifying experience that he claims was more real than even this world we live in. He alone could not have escaped and saved himself from the horror that he was witnessing. In the following video he explains what did.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Pocky because: typo

edit on 7-11-2011 by Pocky because: link

edit on 7-11-2011 by Pocky because: typo

I'm sorry, but the "experience" that the youth supposedly had was nothing but a retelling of Dante's Inferno. Not only that, it was unapologetic Assembly of God or Pentecostal propaganda in overall message and doctrine. All the vivid and disgusting imagery is a cheap scare tactic best saved for horror fiction.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This lady also gives details of her graphic experience wherein she was shown a lot of stuff in Hell.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Why do you post videos of people sharing their experiences when you should be looking to the Scripture for your answers?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The " unconditonal love" God that people are talking about is the handsome dude

Why do you believe God is a man, or an entity that any man could possibly understand?

the handsome dude ( counterfeit messiah) that is gonna come here and tell people that he came in many forms in many past lives. He's gonna say he came as Buddha and a bunch of other teachers to help us spiritually evolve- something like that.

Buddha and the many that were proclaimed as said title were very wise men, and they taught love for all...

Before i continue have you not read this?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Everybody who buys the New Age teachings about how it's all about karma and re-incarnation and evolution is gonna easily accept the mark of the beast and end up in Hell.

Karma exists, it doesn't matter if you believe in it or not... You can test it for yourself if you don't believe what i tell you...

MOST of these "new age teachings" as you call them, comply with the commandments of Jesus by the way...

That is to love God, and love your neighbour...

When this guy comes, he is gonna abolish Judeo-Christianity and say that the stuff in the Bible about him is not true or miscontrued, and that what he really mean't to say with eternal life has to do with the karma and re-incarnation stuff- something like that-

IF this false Christ does come, he will embrace the current state of Chrstianity....

The real Christ would abolish Judeo-Christianity because even as Ghandi said... "they are so NOT like their Christ"

and the ones who are gonna fall for it are those who never actually read the Bible, to know and discern that the guy was saying an incredible and egregious lie. - this is what I understood from other sources I read. Something like the above is gonna happen.

You should really try reading something from an unbias source my friend...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

The Bible warns that Hell is real and to avoid it.

Anyway, I like to post other people's experiences of Hell so that people can have a chance to see, hear, or read from people who have seen it who are from our times. A lot of the stuff like the worms that are not consumed by the flames are mentioned in what these people have seen.

www.biblegateway.com...

Mark 9:43-48

New Living Translation (NLT)

43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of hell[a] with two hands. 45 If your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one foot than to be thrown into hell with two feet.[c] 47 And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out. It’s better to enter the Kingdom of God with only one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 ‘where the maggots never die and the fire never goes out.’[d]
Footnotes:

edit on 7-11-2011 by Pocky because: new quote

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

The Bible warns that Hell is real and to avoid it

The word Hell was orginally Gehenna...

It was litterally a garbage dump outside of Jerusalam...

www.sciforums.com...

A word often used in scripture in reference to hell is Gehenna. Gehennas' true meaning has been forgotten by the passage of time. Gehenna was a well-known location in the time of Christ. Contrary to popular belief, Gehenna was not a place of other worldly fiery torment. Gehenna was a location just outside of Jerusalem.

Gehenna was a garbage dump. Used by Jews of the time to get rid of, or destroy things. Gehenna was a place to cast ones garbage, dead and diseased bodies, the bodies of criminals, and other refuse. In order to ensure complete and utter destruction, the Jews kept the fires of Gehenna always burning. Often fueling the fires with sulfur. Gehenna was a large valley often resembling, because of its size, a “burning lake of fire”. Many things aside from garbage were thrown into Gehenna. Often, the bodies of diseased dead people were thrown into Gehenna to ensure the diseases utter destruction and removal from populated areas. Also commonly thrown into the fires were the bodies of criminals, seen as a somewhat cleansing of society by utterly destroying the offenders. The fires of Gehenna were kept perpetually burning to utterly consume the corrupt things which were thrown into it.

When Christ was referring to Gehenna, He was therefore not referring to a place one goes after death. Gehenna would have been an inappropriate word to use to describe such a place. As those who would have heard him use this reference would not have associated it with an afterwordly place of punishment. They certainly would have associated it with the burning garbage dump

en.wikipedia.org...

It was an alligorical term used by Christ... Not a litteral place...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I've always thought there was major confusion about Hell... Over the centuries the fear of it has become a means to control the masses... but to my mind, burning is simply a means to purify a substance; as a blacksmith smelts metal...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Indeed he is. He has said in the OT "I create life and bring destruction".

People are going to find out just how pissed off YAH is shortly. The great tribulation has already begun and he is going to make himself known to mankind once more. I hope i am not here to experience his wrath or see others experience it. I hope i am counted worthy to escape his anger.

Yes God does love all, and he has given them the free gift of salvation, a way out of the path of his anger should they choose to accept it, and to those who refuse his gift will get to experience that anger and they will die first physically and second spiritually.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yes God does love all, and he has given them the free gift of salvation,

If he loves all, why would he destroy what he loves?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I have to wonder why in the heck this god didn't just send everyone directly to hell ( do not pass earth, do not collect $200) to begin with, since one tiny infraction equals an eternity in hell. Even his own supposed son/self was not sin free.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Blarneystoner

The Bible warns that Hell is real and to avoid it.

Anyway, I like to post other people's experiences of Hell so that people can have a chance to see, hear, or read from people who have seen it who are from our times. A lot of the stuff like the worms that are not consumed by the flames are mentioned in what these people have seen.

www.biblegateway.com...

Mark 9:43-48

New Living Translation (NLT)

43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one hand than to go into the unquenchable fires of hell[a] with two hands. 45 If your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It’s better to enter eternal life with only one foot than to be thrown into hell with two feet.[c] 47 And if your eye causes you to sin, gouge it out. It’s better to enter the Kingdom of God with only one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, 48 ‘where the maggots never die and the fire never goes out.’[d]
Footnotes:

edit on 7-11-2011 by Pocky because: new quote

The Bible also warns us not to bear false witness in the name of Christ.

You should be very careful. Scripture says that the dead in Christ sleep until Judgment day. How can it be that, if the Scripture is correct, that there are souls already in Hell? Surely you can see the contradiction there. Either one or the other is correct, right? Which do you chose to believe; the Holy Scripture? or some cheesy website w/some people claiming they've been visited by Christ and given a tour of Hell?

I would think long and hard about it before posting anymore blasphemous videos of people bearing false witness.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by Pocky

Another post about hell?

Man what is your obsession with hell?

I think Pocky might be one of those religious nuts that thinks posting about Hell and putting up totally BS stuff like mentioned in the video and the text in the OP will scare people into following Christ.

It's just another way for Christians to get at ya.

"Live a good and pious life all you want but as long as you don't pray to a carpenter/stonecarver, you'll end up in Hell anyway. Hope you show up in church this week".

If Pocky was a Muslim putting their opinions on the afterlife and such then people would have been all over him ages ago and drove him out of ATS so why do people tolerate when Christians do this crap too?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by Akragon

I've always thought there was major confusion about Hell... Over the centuries the fear of it has become a means to control the masses... but to my mind, burning is simply a means to purify a substance; as a blacksmith smelts metal...

That's the real crux of the matter now, isn't it? Is the lake of fire [the closest we get to anything like Hell in the Bible]:

An eternal torturing fire to punish the wicked?

An eternal consuming fire to extinguish the wicked?

An eternal or not-so-eternal fire to purify the wicked?

Which you choose to believe in will be largely determined by your view of the character of God. Is He:

Vengeful?

Just?

Loving?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by Akragon

That's the real crux of the matter now, isn't it? Is the lake of fire [the closest we get to anything like Hell in the Bible]:

An eternal torturing fire to punish the wicked?

An eternal consuming fire to extinguish the wicked?

An eternal or not-so-eternal fire to purify the wicked?

Which you choose to believe in will be largely determined by your view of the character of God. Is He:

Vengeful?

Just?

Loving?

Absolutely... that is the crux of the matter... the nature of God. Maybe God is all of those things; vengeful, just and loving, all at the same time.

I was once told by a very thoughtful Methodist minister that if you choose to believe that God does not exist, He will honor that. Maybe that's true of His character as well. I've come to the conclusion that God does not punish men, men punish themselves. If you choose to cut yourself off from God's love, you have essentially chosen a type of Hell as your existence.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I'm glad theirs people like you who will come into here and still post the truth. Many others came and went because there are to many haters in here. People here hate God, the bible, Jesus. And take pure joy in changing and twisting everything they can to make themselves feel better. Keep posting, you make my day every time i come along and read one!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join