It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Renowned" Crop Circle investigator Freddy Silva on C2C Tonight. Beware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A couple of years ago Freddy Silva published findings about crop circles.
www.cropcirclesecrets.org...
He claimed that he had detected the "thermal signature" of life in crop circles. Unfortunately the instrumentation he used was not capable of detecting the thermal radiation he was claiming existed and I quickly proved it in this Thread.

I don't know if he is just completely technically inept or if he uses fancy scientific words to spin a web of deception. I don't know if this was a one time thing or if he makes a practice of it. I just want people to be aware that he may not be a reliable source of information for research on crop circles.

I really don't follow the crop circle scene but it really irritates me that there is charlatans that have to disrupt the hard work of serious researchers in this and related topics.
Cheers,
D.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Thanks for posting this. It's really hard to distinguish the scammers from those who actually know what they are talking about and even worse, those that are completely lying from those who actually might have some inside info. That is even if you can make any sense of the thousands of bits of info that are floating around out there.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I've been reading up on crop circles for a while now, and I seem to recall reading up on Freddy, and subsequent legitimate squelchings (squelchings?? only word that comes to mind now) of his works.

No link to back it though, it was a couple of years or so ago.

join