It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orange or Red eyes in apparitions you have seen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I remember we always saved the roots on our Christmas trees and planted them in the yard. This is the back yard. Presently, when you drive by the house you cannot see the house because of the Christmas trees we used and then planted in the front yard.

edit on 20-12-2011 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
We had a big yard. We had parties up in those woods too, like bonfires and such.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This was my 5th birthday, I remember it, that is why I know the year was 1973. I get confused sometimes with the pics though, and I think this might be my 6th birthday. However, I am most confident it was my 5th birthday.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well, I guess that is all I am allowed to post for now. I just was getting to the good stuff--the fireplace. Maybe ATS only allows so many photo uploads per day? That is what I am imagining. I had a total of 16 pics that I wanted to upload. TTFN.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Here is the fireplace. Note the stone protruding from the fireplace wall on the corner. It is a freshly laid stone with wet mortar. The more I look at it, there is a possibility that the stones and mortar beneath it are new as well. I only remember the details about the big gray stone at the top of that bunch.

BTW, this is the only picture of my first pet dog. He was an Irish Setter and his name was Shadow. Unfortunately, you can't hardly even make him out, but he is in there! I remember that he knew how to lay some pretty stinky dog farts. His farts were probably the worst I ever smelt my entire lifetime.

edit on 7-1-2012 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I think this is an ironic picture. My mother stands with her right foot forward and left leg to the rear, just as I did in the very first picture of this series. Like mother, like daughter. Very interesting. The thing is, I actually remember pointing my right toe to the 2 x 4 in order to state that indeed, the particular room would be mine (in the first pic). It was my way of stating my ground or something. Maybe she does this as well here by the fireplace (she marks her territory).

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
My father put all of the stones onto the face of the fireplace. I remember being with him when he picked out a particular stone that would fit just right in the bottom left section, just above the opening to the fire area. It was a corner stone and he had trouble finding a good stone to fit the purpose. After he laid the mortar and set the stone, I asked him why it stuck out (protruded at the corner). He said it was because the mortar likes to suck up the air and that eventually, the stone would sink in. You can see that particular stone sticking out in the first pic of the fireplace earlier. It is gray-colored, and large, on the corner. Super cool.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I often wonder if my father hid something in that fireplace. I will constantly wonder and I know that I will never have the opportunity to find out.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
That concludes the series of 16 pictures. ATS, thanks for allowing me to share.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes. Okay. And? All you've posted is a story from when you were 5 years old and 16 pictures that show the house you lived in as a child. Are you trying to sell the house or share a story?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I've found that eye color in entities is about as relevant as in people. I've seen more red eyes than I can count, the only thing that a glowing set of eyes tells you is that you aren't dealing with a residual haunting. If you saw them I imagine it did scare you. But, they are just eyes. Don't sweat it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join