It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 6 schools experienced sudden mass outbreak of unkown illness in the last week

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Do you think it is migranes? or the government trying to de populate,because my ol lady used to have migranes and she said this wasnt one it was way intense. I was losing vision. Appreciate the feed back. Just became meber today so kinda new

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Goes to show how the medicine affects peoples immune system.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
just a thought and not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet but, maybe it could have something to do with the overwhelming amount of chemtrails in the midwest recently...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by idisi

I've wanderin that i.ve put it in another few posts.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is not the flu! Everyone sitting in a room will not get the flu spontaneously! Think about it!!!!!!!!

This is some sort of exposure event.

To what, I do not know.

Does anyone remember some sort of case where the government was testing some sort of new aircraft that malfunctioned and all the kids at some school got really sick? The details are fuzzy, but I remember reading about it somewhere

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Must be those damn unvaccinated kids and their freak parents

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I highly agree a room of people all falling out with a unknown illness is NOT the flu.Im going to try to find the details or a article on the aircraft, if you could before me post it please im a new ATS memeber

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I think I saw this in a zombie movie where people first get a virus that causes them to vomit and then they slowly start turning into a zombie and devouring other humans.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhino5

It wont be zombies it will be millions of dead bodies.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
thank for brining this story to our attention. last friday my partner was telling me that everybody in school were getting headaches and feeling sick, and it was like a chain reaction, a teacher said it must be a bug going around.

we had a conversation about it (me and my partner) and i was saying i wonder if it could be something like carbone minoxide posioning (from the heating system).

anyway at the time it was just our kids school so we thought nothing of it. then i read this and think hmmm, not only is somebody mentioning a simular thing, it is happening in an entirely different country.

we live in the midlands u.k.

i don't know if it just a coincidence but these stories from america sound the same. looks like i am going to have to keep an eye on what happens on monday and try looking into it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Im going to keep looking into it and posting. because as i type i can barely see because of my headache

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I never been vaccinated in my life and yearly get flu..had swine flu and got whooping cough last year..and had the flu 3 weeks ago...

So at least u can say you met someone who gets sick lol without flu shots

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarlia

I refuse to get vaccinated just because you truly don't know what they are putting in you. This new strain of virus could potentially depopulate the world.

link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Here's a local story from here in So Cal. Seems as if a hundred patients were evacuated from a hospital for a gas like odor, but firefighters found nothing:

Santa Ana Hospital Evacuation
OC Register

The story ran on the news just once and I haven't heard anything else about the true cause yet. If I find more on this story I will post.

It's probably not related, but it still sounds strange.

edit on 11/6/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mik3ymik3

not sure if your being sarcastic, but me and my partner had this conversation on friday, however as far as we was aware it was limited to the one school and i thought nothing of it, but this storey makes you wonder.

so i will try to find out more on monday, see if people are still getting the headaches etc when they are in school.
they could be unrelated. but if they are not would you rather i kept it to myself or make people aware so they can look into to.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Sounds really strange, only thing that dosent match up is no people were dropping ill like in the other cases.Somethings going to go down in this world soon

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It seems those that got it got over it quickly. What ever it was came and went and left no trace. Perhaps it is a mild flu. Maybe those kids are the lucky ones. Before the great flu pandemic started, a mild flu occurred. The
first ones to get it were only slightly ill. Later it mutated and became much more virulent. But the mild infection the season before left those people with anitbodies that helped them to fend it off. The pandemic was fast. Read these quotes: "People were struck with illness on the street and died rapid deaths. One anectode shared of 1918 was of four women playing bridge together late into the night. Overnight, three of the women died from influenza (Hoagg). Others told stories of people on their way to work suddenly developing the flu and dying within hours (Henig). One physician writes that patients with seemingly ordinary influenza would rapidly "develop the most viscous type of pneumonia that has ever been seen" and later when cyanosis appeared in the patients, "it is simply a struggle for air until they suffocate," Take from virus.stanford.edu...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

PLease make people aware i was looking into it and theres quiet a few states going through that i will try to post the link

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mik3ymik3

True of what was reported....but hospital officials may not be reporting what happened truthfully as to not cause panic. Imagine if they reported the sick getting sick at a hospital and not having any answers

I can tell you to, if it is a virus/influenza of any sort...it has a fingerprint and they would know right away. Could be a new strain, but the CDC would know immediately. This doesn't sound like any influenza virus, based on the reports. It does however sound like an airborne virus...just not influenza.

Norovirus and rotavirus, which are common causes of viral gastroenteritis, are transmitted by the faecal-oral route and are passed from person to person by contact, entering the body in food or water. So all of these people at each location would have had to consume the same foods for it to be a Norovirus...that would be easy for the CDC to determine. But that theory doesn't make sense to me. I could be entirely wrong though.

Have there been any beef recalls lately in these areas?
edit on 11/6/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go there read that then tell me what you think??
edit on 6-11-2011 by mik3ymik3 because: left information out

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join