It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like to use my video camera's infrared feature to pick up stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
That sounds like alot of fun. How much does a camera cost,that is the same quality as the one you use.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

If you hear voices, then you are way ahead of me.

which way are you heading ? hearing voices is mostly not pleasant.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
i hear no breathing sounds, but voices in my head, sometimes.
really looking forward to your videos. what video editing software do you use ? i do some video editing myself, maybe i can help ?

Yes, that would be nice if you could help for my future projects. I use to use Corel Video Studio. For this one I was using a trial of Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD.

I am having trouble with the render process. My camera is 8mm Sony Handycam which creates digital video, but perhaps why the quality suffers is because it was not recorded originally in HD. Therefore, converting to HD doesn't really improve the quality.

One thing I think might help is that I rendered it as Mpeg. I was reading some tutorials and it sounds like MP4 is the better option.

It will be nice to one day invest in an HD video camera.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by quakerdipps
That sounds like alot of fun. How much does a camera cost,that is the same quality as the one you use.

I am not sure but my Sony Handycam which uses 8mm tape was about $400 back in 2004. I hope to invest in a higher quality camera in the near future. Any suggestions?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just an update, one night I had my laptop on in that room and a fruit fly landed on my monitor. It was weird looking, not a typical fruit fly, but it looked like it had talons or something. I wish I knew what kind of bug it was because now I have the heeby jeebies about bugs! There were so many that showed up using the night vision, and they were so much bigger on tape than they really are! Eeew! I will be picking up some fly tape! YUK!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

maybe you could upload the raw footage somewhere, i could download and take a look at it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack

maybe you could upload the raw footage somewhere, i could download and take a look at it.

I wish I could! My main concern is privacy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join