It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(D&G) Sinister Walls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
In the darkness of night I sit up in bed, watching, waiting. I am shaking so bad my teeth are chattering. Please, if there is a God, please help me. They will come for me if I fall asleep, I can’t sleep or I will be taken. My family is gone, everyone, they have all been taken. I am alone.
I have seen them, the beasts. They are hideous scary beings with frightening sounds, moans and growls that come from them like hungry lions. Like ghosts, they seep out of the walls and come for all who sleep and dream during the night. Devilish laughing begins to taunt you as your eyes start to get heavy. Don’t fall asleep, you can’t fall asleep! One of them awaits your slumber, waiting to pull you in. They are demons and they come to take your soul. Only your soul, the body is devoured.
I see them on my ceiling glaring down at me and crawling inside the walls. I hear them groaning and trying to come out. There in the wall again, one is looking at me. His arm, it’s coming out. Am I asleep? Have I fallen asleep? Oh my God, no! The demons voice growled out, “No, you are not asleep! You have awakened. You belong to me, then, now and forever. I have come to take you home, to join my army against God.”
I was sucked into the wall with the demon, and as I arrived the demon handed me a mirror. My reflection had changed into the hideous scary being I was once afraid of. Now, I am not afraid. I belong to them and always have. My family is not gone. My family is here, Inside the Sinister Walls.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

My family is not gone. My family is here, Inside the Sinister Walls.

Room for a sequel, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Yes, I could probably add on to this a bit. lol It is a bit short. Plenty of room, indeed.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This was fun to create a scary scene. I am use to writing children,s stories and poetry.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lyons666

What inspired the story?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

I will never see those shadows on the walls in the same way anymore !!!

This is a good plot for so much more if you wished to expand!

I liked it!

More, please...

S&F.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

My Inspiration..
When I was a child, I seen an image similar to the one in the story...My mother was held down by it and my brother heard it laughing down the hall...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

I will never see those shadows on the walls in the same way anymore !!!

This is a good plot for so much more if you wished to expand!

I liked it!

More, please...

S&F.

Glad to see my story has done its job on scaring you a bit..Glad you liked it. I will try and work on a longer version and post it on a later thread/contest.

top topics

join