It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I were to post this information would I be arrested for something

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yeah.

Imagine all the protesters had THESE on hand. Another resource

edit on (11/6/1111 by loveguy because:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
So...has the OP decided he is ready to divulge said information which we all want to know but cannot be given because of fear of prosecution?? I understand that you may be in a 'bind' but you would not have posted this thread if you did not want to warn us of something right?

I do not mean to be rude but what was your intention in starting this whole discussion?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

If you havent figured it out yet. What I have been seeing training exercises and preplans for are now in the happening.

No need to warn you, but protesters have no idea how much work is put into controlling them and watching them....Basically everything has been beta tested already, now they are ready to see real results

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Well obviously I had not figured it out yet
The reason i posted my last response is because I get irritated when someone posts a discussion claiming they have important information then refuse to give it up for one reason or another. I may have pre-judged you after so many pages, but I run my own business and take little brakes to sneak on here and find answers to questions others are asking and what I am also interested in.

I kept checking on this thread and it seemed like you were giving the runaround. I guess it's 1am and I lost it
I re-read some things and better understand what you are trying to say

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KristinLynnxo

Well obviously I had not figured it out yet
The reason i posted my last response is because I get irritated when someone posts a discussion claiming they have important information then refuse to give it up for one reason or another. I may have pre-judged you after so many pages, but I run my own business and take little brakes to sneak on here and find answers to questions others are asking and what I am also interested in.

I kept checking on this thread and it seemed like you were giving the runaround. I guess it's 1am and I lost it
I re-read some things and better understand what you are trying to say

I am sorry, but I do have a job that if I divulge to much information I could get fired. But I can tell you that there is a phone conference today that I must listen in on through DHS and FEMA about the protest

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wonder why the cops are even doing anything, didn't the banks screw them over too? Maybe they should join the protest.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

When you are afraid of your government you know your living in a tyranny. Your statement proves we are living in a tyranny or about to enter one. I am not afraid to die, afterall I would rather die knowing I did some good than just die with a damn wimper!!

They should be afraid of us not the other way round. And if people stand up to the tyranny this wilp truely be the case and thier plastic deck of cards will crumble as they blame and fight eachother. We know many of these psychopathic headcases practice child sacrifice, and that alone ensures I will never be afraid of them, ever!

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by korath
Wonder why the cops are even doing anything, didn't the banks screw them over too? Maybe they should join the protest.

I have worked with many cops and firefighters throughout my career. Cops simply are entirely different personalities.

I could get way into it, but essentially police officers are flooding society with ignorance and denial. Fire fighters do see whats going on, they are much more aware.
edit on 7-11-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2011 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I recently read something about someone running inside and burning newspaper to avoid tear gas....

I have no idea what they meant by it or what concepts they were working off of...

Is it a real strategy? what does it actually do?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Cops hate needles.....it is kryptonite as if they get pricked they have to immediately get treated based on sop's.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join