It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New free e-book teaches you how to have an OOBE in 3 days...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Amazing topic, we need more people trying out these techniques. I am going to start tonight, i will reply tommorow morning with a success/or fail

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I haven't read any astounding revelations from the persons who claim experiencing AP or OBE. And no one has answered the question from a previous post - what's the point?

If OBE's are as great as some claim, why wouldn't one do them all the time, kind of like Christopher Reeves in "Somewhere in time"? If this claimed "higher understanding" is really that, who says no to higher understanding or whatever, if it is so easily attainable? I am just curious. What about exploring the pyramids, the ocean depths, the moon, other galaxies, etc. and explaining some of the mysteries of this planet or others? I don't see ANY one doing anything like that. How about a challenge? Bring back some unknown at the present bit of information or unknown discovery that would be newsworthy and easily proven if the rest of the people knew about it from your own revelation to them. Anyone up for it?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Read the book and try it out yourself. The book says it takes practice and a proper mindset. I can't even begin to imagine how difficult it is to even control the OOBE and/or keep it stable.

The last time I had one was last week. I tried as hard as I could to keep the OOBE stable for as long as possible. (Looking at my hands, knocking and touching the floor trying to feel as much detail as possible, even looking for a mirror to try to watch myself straight in the eye to no avail... The OOBE still became too hazy and I was back in my body.

It takes hard work and practice as with anything else to learn to do it well. Especially for us beginners...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I need to practice more. Ive passed the book onto a few different people already, nice find

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
When I was younger and I used to try to have an OOBE I made it as far as the vibrations. I did the trick where you go to sleep with your elbow on the bed and you hand in the air. When you start to fall asleep your hand falls and semi wakes you. I woke up to these violent vibrations, but didn't expect to get that far and was kinda scared so I just woke up to end it. I would love to get back into it, I was thinking about getting maybe a cheap plastic wrist watch to go off, or maybe set my cell phone for an audible cue while in the dream.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
without my knowledge, i had OBE's while meditating on my third eye.(i have an activated mid-brow center) I felt like i was drowning in a sea of waves without suffocating..and then i was back to my body..... i had 2 nights of really short astral projections...
back then i was really really surprised by the weird feeling of vibration....sort of overwhelmed and could last for 2 mins max... bt thanks for the book...

posted on Jul, 3 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this! Hopefully I will experience an astral projection soon.

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

Thank you for the free e-book link.

How did I ever miss this thread?!

posted on Jul, 7 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I have never had an OOBE. I used to be able to Lucid Dream as a kid, but I have found trying to get back to it VERY difficult. That being said I am going to read this tonight and see how it goes!

posted on Jul, 13 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I read an article/book years ago which gave a technique to get oob or do remote viewing and it was called Windows of the Mind: The Christos Experience by G.M. Glaskin (out of print at the moment.)

Basically you need two people and one rubs your feet and the other rubs your forehead (I think) I have lost the book now but it is probably still available and may be an alternative technique. Ideal for scientific experiments.

Just bear in mind that there are supposed to be various things to be aware of when doing astral projection. I just wish I could be consciously aware when doing it. I blank out and I only aware that I have been somewhere once I am back. Really annoying that.

Done OOB consciously twice when I found myself floating a few inches beneath the ceiling and due to the surprise immediately was pulled back into my physical.

Wikipedia and on Amazon used books (here) and (here)
edit on 13 Jul 2013 by qmantoo because: links to amazon used

Found a couple of articles describing the technique
www.alastairmcintosh.com...
www.alastairmcintosh.com...

edit on 13 Jul 2013 by qmantoo because: articles

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join