It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am so Enraged right now i just HAVE to rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Its not often i get this mad...i mean really fire coming out of the ears - foaming at the mouth - hit the first person that looks at you the wrong way MMAADD
as im normally quite a passive person who lets alot of things just glide over my head and get on with it.
but omg!!!!!

To get to my point I need to give a brief summery of how things went in the past - when i was 13 i was kinda a hell raiser after going through stuff no young girl should have to -- any-ways i started dating a lad who i knew but alot older than me - around 20 ish to be exact. Anyways i fell pregnant and had my daughter at 14 years old.... Due to the ages it as reported and this guy my ex
was taken to court and charged with under-age sex ( all he got was 200 hrs community service and 250 quid fine :wow
- any ways in court he point blank denied he was the father of my daughter and basically accused me of sleeping with everyone. Years go by with all contact severed untill 2 years ago. Now i have NEVER lied to my daughter she knows fulll well who her father is - the ages blah blah blah she knows the story. He contacted me and asked to see his daughter, after speaking to my husband and her to see what she wanted i agreed it could happen however the claus was my husband would be there to supervise the visit and to support my daughter (who was then 13), On meeting up he acted a bit creepy (my daughters words) asking about her sisters and friends, telling her to wear skirts (she was a tomboy) and generally trying to rule over her - he then proceeded to talk about his then girlfriend and showing pictures to my daughter (who she says and my husband says looked barly 17-18 yrs old). now after the visit my daughter was very uncomfortable - they phoned back and forth but she started feeling like how can i put it hmm she was being stalked?? dunno if that the right word for it. When my husband wasnt home my ex would constantly phone the house tryin to talk to me and such like taking no intrest in his child. Anyways long story short my eldest decided she didn't want to see him any more or have contact. My husband attempted to contact my ex to tell him and got aload of abuse for it - ending with myself calling my ex nothing but a sperm donor
-

anyway roll forward till present day afew days ago he contacted my daughter on Facebook, askin the usual how are you's blah blah blah, he then asked to buy her a blackberyy and to see her she told him straight look talk to my mum. He messaged me asking if its ok to contact her - i spoke to my daughter about it (who btw is now 15) and she says she doesnt want contact with him. so i told him that - he then messages her telling her he wanted to commit suicide because he couldnt see her - he had stomach cancer, and i was being a bitch because i was stopping him seeing her - she ended up blocked him from facebook.

i messaged him and told him she wants nowt to do with him and to leave her alone. He thenmessaged MY MOTHER!! and a friend of mine bad mouthing me calling me all sorts and , then he threatened me with lawyers...wtf LOL he messaged my mum to go # herself etc after she told him my daughter didnt want to know so i messaged him telling him that to go to the lawyers they wont do # , she is 15 yrs old and wants nowt to do with him coz he creeps her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and he was acting to *friendly* he is being a flame:
he thinks i am keeping her from talking to him LOL now he is threatening my husband and callin me names im like dude carry on i now have all the proof i need to go to the police and have u arrested!:

an excert from my last 2 messages that will explain it better names withheld ofc

Me
one thing you need to realise that she is 15 years old yes? she cant be forced into seeing you if she doesnt want to so you dont have a leg to stand on, another reason you dont? coz you have taken 0 intrest in her upbringing over the years. you can yell all you want about it, i saw a lawyer already and i know EXACTLY were i stand on the matter. and for the record mate my husband did call you a sperm donor i never said he didnt! and it takes a man to be a dad. grow up she doesnt want to see you whats it going to take for you to get that through your damned head. and youl rip joh apart really?? HAHAHAH ok then now I HAVE proof of your threats to my husband nice one

9 hours ago ME
Oh and btw get lawyers involved please do and mayb then you will get it through your head from the bairns own damned mouth she wants nowt to do with you, im stopping u seeing her am i?? SHE DOESNT WANT TO DAMNED WELL SEE YOU and i sure as hell not gonna force it either, so please go to a lawyer and take me to court. whats it gonna take eh recorded statements of the bairn telling you she wants nowt to do with you?? oh and if its saved for the record these messages i suggest stopping talking to 14-15 girls i.e my daughters name withheld mates on facebook - i have an obligation to tell their parents that a 40 year old man has been messaging them! and if you tell my mother to go # herself again i wont be held accountable, do not talk to my mother that way, you made your bed many years ago by denying her as a baby in court and accusing me of sleeping around, you took no interest in her AT ALL over the years even after me repeatedly telling you to go to a lawyers, she is NOT comfortable talking to you and has done in the past to humour you, take me to court mayb then you will learn

get the picture?? his reponses were foul mouth ranting and name calling and threats. i have informed my daughters friends and their parents about him messaging them, i am just so friggin mmaad
thank you for bearing with me guys and letting me get out my frustration

for the record everything he sent me, the convos with my mum and friend and daughter are being printed off and being sent to the police incase anyone asks!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What an ugly situation. I guess that's life.

Get a restraining order or something, I guess. Sorry, not the best at advice for this sort of thing. But the threats against your husband, now that sounds like things are getting serious.

Also if he is acting creepy, asking about her friends, asking her to wear skirts, etc. I think he has some incestuous intentions.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If you don't already (I never usually advise this) own a firearm now may be the time. It's better to be prepared than not. This sounds like the start to a very bad ending......and I'd rather you trust yourself over trusting the response time of the local police. You've given them ample evidence that he is out of control, and if he were to show up unexpectedly you wouldn't have to think twice about doing what may be needed.

I hope for you hat this isn't the case and that you can go on living your life without him.....but it never hurts to be prepared.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
oh trust em ont his my husband is more than capable of looking after himself, as am i. There are how shall i say more unconventional ways i could get this sorted out in a heartbeat - My ex is a mouth piece always was. But i do get what both of you are saying though
my house is well protected. instead of stooping to his level i went to the police to get teh ball rolling and things recorded, @the incestious remark...this is why my daughter wanted to stop speaking to him etc and i wasnt comfortable with it either, these fears have been passed on to more than the police - lets just say.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I agree with DieBravely. I think you should talk to your local police, and get this situation on record. It wouldn't hurt for your daughter to express her feeling to the police as well so they know you haven't influenced her.

I feel bad about your situation, but know that you have people that support you! Good luck with this!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

PMSL!
I married one of them... If he can wind you up, you let him be important. You got kids, you got a husband. you can afford to laugh your ass off & just smile at whatever he says. I just figured out if you don't READ the texts, they couldn't bother you. He might sit there thinking you are angry & annoyed by them, but just delete them so you don't torture yourself because HE was angry. Don't let it spread to you & just enjoy what you have. I found that is what anger does. Spreads.. My life was fine, why should he have any impact? when he worked out he wasn't getting to me, & he had no power, it died a death. A few months later, so did he! Karma is a mean bitch,, & works in her own time, but she does work. Let him keep his anger all to himself, & life will sort him out. between now & then, enjoy your life & family. You have what he doesn't. Let that make your heart happy. If you see him, smile the 'I know you are pathetic' smile, & walk away. Be glad he came into your life, be ecstatic that he left it too!! (: Peace & goodwill.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
If you don't already (I never usually advise this) own a firearm now may be the time. It's better to be prepared than not. This sounds like the start to a very bad ending......and I'd rather you trust yourself over trusting the response time of the local police. You've given them ample evidence that he is out of control, and if he were to show up unexpectedly you wouldn't have to think twice about doing what may be needed.

I hope for you hat this isn't the case and that you can go on living your life without him.....but it never hurts to be prepared.

This. I see heat and fire. And I don't mean you and your daughter sitting comfortably in front of an open flame. It sounds like you need to protect yourself. Your husband too.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DieBravely

Ditto on the pervert thing... Kids know, you know..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
What a stressful situation for you and your family! Can you get a restraining order against him? I wonder if he has considered the fact (now that he is insisting on his parental rights) that he will now owe something like 15 years of child support? I am thinking perhaps you should entertain the possibility of legal advice. That ought to make him disappear. If nothing else, that alone might make any cost worth it! Good luck to you!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Your sperm donor sounds like he's a few cards shy of a full deck. If he had a life, he wouldn't be bothering you, your daughter, husband, or family.

It is obvious that he is mentally unbalanced. Because he renounced being your daughter's father long ago, he ought to take the hint and disappear back under the rock he crawled out from. Since he is stalking, that is a tip-off that he is a psycho.

You are doing everything you can to keep him away. I wouldn't return his calls, texts, emails, or anything else. Cut him off completely. If he shows up at your house, clock him over the head with something and call the cops.

Too bad you're not in Texas. If you were here and he showed up on your property, you could shoot him and claim self defense.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by honestyblaze

I really like your attitude, and I agree 100%. Some men think they can push women around and scare them into submission. I was married to one of those, and have 1 child with him, so I am glad I met him. However, I am incredibly happy I left him.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Um, posters in his neighborhood on light poles etc with his picture stating "Warning, This Person MAY be a Pedophile"

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
At this point, when people start threatening me and mine,
I decided to put things to rest by myself, Im sorry to hear about your situation, but i suggest a restraining order on him, one that will get him arrested if he even talks to you.

Else, he better not get too close, because we men, especially when it comes to our families and friends, will rip through anyone in our way. I would have already gone down and pounded him across the yard for not getting the hint, give him a good kick in the pants.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
thanks guys for the advice
anger sure messes us up that's for sure, iv ignored everything else he has sent... its all getting noted down and recorded. If my husband and father had their way my ex would be in hospital sucking food through a straw, but i learned a very long time ago that it solves nothing. he doesnt know were i stay so thats not an issue however my house is well protected due to the kind of area were we stay being shall we say a bit rough lol. He doesn't like it coz im not a naive little girl any more and i wont stand for threats against my family - i am a lioness and will fight any a$$ who tries to hurt any of them.

I am currently looking into a restraining order and legal advice, mainly to prove a point. My concerns are the fact that looking back to when we met i was 13 and he was like 20 . he is 40 now.....and from what i have heard tends to go with younger girls. im sure the police will be interested in his past conviction with me when it went to court. I refuse ot give the a%% the satisfaction of getting his own way and trying to corrupt me and mine!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Sorry you and the fam are stuck in a mess with a loon, Roni.
I have no advice other than do what youre doing, go to the cops, and keep him at arms length. You never know how these weirdos decide to sate their need for attention.
Be safe friend and give that girl of yours a hug from me.. let her know the apple can fall far from the tree and stick to her guns concerning not inviting drama into her life. If people only bring bad stuff with them when they are in your life.. chuck them out. Lifes too short to be catering to selfish bastids.

edit on 4-11-2011 by Advantage because: horrendous spelling typo thing!

new topics

top topics

join