It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Help for Hitler Escape from Germany (Allen Dulles?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I came across this regarding Allan Dulles and his engineering of the U.S.' assistance to Hitler to escape Germany to Argentina ... I bolded what I found to be most interesting. This may be less dramatic than many at ATS are used to, however, inasmuch as I can tell these are mainstream historians, not conspiracy theorists.

PP: You mention in Grey Wolf that the U.S. government was given an ultimatum to turn a blind eye to Hitler’s relocation to Argentina, though you seemed to stop short of unambiguously stating that this was an offer which the U.S. accepted. Can you clarify your thoughts on this matter?

WILLIAMS: We believe that a small but very influential group of American Intelligence officials, led by Allen Dulles and backed by a group of very wealthy American bankers and industrialists, had been in contact with Martin Bormann and other senior Nazis from before the war and continued those contacts throughout WW2. It was this group who negotiated the escape of Hitler, Bormann and finally 30,000 European Fascists to Latin America. I believe that from 1944 this grouping saw the Nazis as finished and believed the real threat was the Soviet Union. It would have been useful to have Hitler on hand to potentially lead Germany along with the Allies in any conflict with the Soviets. This plan collapsed when the true horror of the Holocaust was revealed with almost 7 million people having been industrially murdered. It was no longer possible to work with Hitler and the Bormann organisation but by that stage it was too late. They had escaped and were secure in their protected Andean bolt-hole. In return the US gained amazing technology, and intelligence, which would eventually take them to the Moon.

PP: Though the U.S. government had come to an agreement with Hitler that would allow him to escape Germany, the FBI – apparently – continued to investigate the possibility of his presence in Argentina until the 1950s. This seems to suggest an – at best – schizophrenic government and – at worst – the presence of an extra-constitutional decision-making authority inside it. Which, if either, do you believe is the case? Do you think there are those inside the U.S. government, today, who know about an arrangement with the Bormann Organization to facilitate Hitler’s departure from Germany?

WILLIAMS: It’s important to differentiate between the US government at the time – which I do not believe knew of the deal – and the grouping discussed above. It seems that Director Hoover was not privy to the information. I think that within the archives of OSS/CIA there will be definitive proof of this deal and how CIA used many Nazis post-war for their own ends across the globe and especially in Latin America. Many of the FBI files are also yet to be released. The few we have been able to access in the public domain are heavily redacted, even 75 years later.

www.parapolitical.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Interesting find.

S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It makes incredible sense for the US or someone from the US to negotiate with Hitler. Germany was a power & they had amazing technology. The same could be said with Bin Laden. I beleive he is dead though but it wouldn't surprise me one bit that he is still alive & giving intel to the US.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I was aware of Operation Paperclip, in which hundreds of useful Nazis, their wives, families and even mistresses, were covertly brought to the United States and given citizenship in exchange for their knowledge and skills.

I wasn't aware that mainstream historians think that Hitler was allowed to bail to South America, although there was plenty of talk about it. It wouldn't surprise me, as there were plenty of Nazi sympathizers high up in our shadow government. It makes the whole Nuremberg trials thing a big joke.

Having worked for U.S. Immigration, I have to say that there were quite a few blue-eyed blondes with German surnames requesting Visas from Brazil and Argentina. These are the grandchildren of the third reich, I suppose, because they were young. Obviously they didn't mix in with the general population in those countries.

My father and grandmother were war refugees from Europe, and my grandmother always told me that her German relatives said that Hitler and Eva Braun were dead, because they made a big show out of burning the bodies.

Thinking back on it, the bodies that were burned could have been anybody. I guess the Germans were eager to put that whole nightmare behind them and believed what they were told.

Interesting post!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Its like Unit 731 in Japan. The captain, commanders and a few other high ups got off relatively free for exchange for all the biological weapon and human experiments information.

Unit 731

Follow the link and navigate to "Disbanding and the end of World War II". Read it and ponder what else could have gone on around WWII.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I just looked-up info on the book, the author of whom is being interviewed in the section I linked. It's new as of this month - just ordered a copy from Amazon ...

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320344446&sr=8-1

Here's the bio of the two authors --- pretty mainstream to be suggesting the U.S. helped Hitler escape Gemany:

A well-established author, filmmaker, and photographer, Simon Dunstan has written more than 50 books on military history, particularly on World War II and Vietnam. They include Fort Eben Emael: The Key to Hitler's Victory in the West (Osprey) and Centurion Universal Tank 1943-2003 (Osprey). He has also written and directed numerous military history documentaries for the History Channel. An international television journalist for 30 years, Gerrard Williams became duty editor at Reuters Television. He has also worked as foreign duty editor at the BBC, Sky News, and APTN. In 1983, he directed his first documentary, Strength to Cry, on the famine in Sudan; it received international critical acclaim and was broadcast in 30 countries.

The summary of the book itself:

When Truman asked Stalin in 1945 whether Hitler was dead, Stalin replied bluntly, “No.” As late as 1952, Eisenhower declared: “We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler's death.” What really happened? Simon Dunstan and Gerrard Williams have compiled extensive evidence--some recently declassified--that Hitler actually fled Berlin and took refuge in a remote Nazi enclave in Argentina. The recent discovery that the famous “Hitler's skull” in Moscow is female, as well as newly uncovered documents, provide powerful proof for their case. Dunstan and Williams cite people, places, and dates in over 500 detailed notes that identify the plan's escape route, vehicles, aircraft, U-boats, and hideouts. Among the details: the CIA's possible involvement and Hitler's life in Patagonia--including his two daughters.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"Contradicting the mountain of CIA-written false histories, Otto
Skorzeny gave his personal first-hand account of the final events of World War II, including the revelation that Adolf Hitler did not commit suicide! As the Russian tanks were overtaking Berlin,
Skorzeny executed one of Hitler’s doubles in an attempt to fake Hitler’s suicide before going into hiding. Hitler’s personal SS Nazi pilot Hanna Reitsch flew a Fieseler-156c ‘Storch’ disguised as a Red Cross relief plane to ‘Der Führer’ bunker, picked up Hitler and Skorzeny and flew them out of danger to Salzburg, Austria. Once Hitler was safely hidden away by the Vatican, Skorzeny turned himself in to the Americans, as planned, to be released later by George Scherf, Jr. of the OSS. Otto also presented a photograph taken at McDonald Lodge in Glacier National Park on August 27, 1997 (shown in detail
above). Clearly seen at right is Otto himself, alias ‘Big’ Ed Pyzyna, standing with a cane next to his long-time wife ‘Frances’ (at center). Skorzeny emphasized that the sunburned man wearing a hat (partially cropped out at the lower left corner) is, in fact, Adolf Hitler at the age of 107. Skorzeny also confirmed that this was the only existing photograph of Hitler since the faked 1945 suicide."

Source: The Veil of Invisibity (freely downloadable ebook, just google that title) Its a great read and does contain the photo but there isn't much to see of Hitler, just the back and side of a part of his face, if it is him. The book seems to be quite well researched although I have no idea if its the true story it certainly seems more believable than the suicide scenario. The Vatican helped many high ranking SS officers escape via its so-called Rat Lines.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
"Contradicting the mountain of CIA-written false histories, Otto
Skorzeny gave his personal first-hand account of the final events of World War II, including the revelation that Adolf Hitler did not commit suicide! As the Russian tanks were overtaking Berlin,
Skorzeny executed one of Hitler’s doubles in an attempt to fake Hitler’s suicide before going into hiding. Hitler’s personal SS Nazi pilot Hanna Reitsch flew a Fieseler-156c ‘Storch’ disguised as a Red Cross relief plane to ‘Der Führer’ bunker, picked up Hitler and Skorzeny and flew them out of danger to Salzburg, Austria. Once Hitler was safely hidden away by the Vatican, Skorzeny turned himself in to the Americans, as planned, to be released later by George Scherf, Jr. of the OSS. Otto also presented a photograph taken at McDonald Lodge in Glacier National Park on August 27, 1997 (shown in detail
above). Clearly seen at right is Otto himself, alias ‘Big’ Ed Pyzyna, standing with a cane next to his long-time wife ‘Frances’ (at center). Skorzeny emphasized that the sunburned man wearing a hat (partially cropped out at the lower left corner) is, in fact, Adolf Hitler at the age of 107. Skorzeny also confirmed that this was the only existing photograph of Hitler since the faked 1945 suicide."

Source: The Veil of Invisibity (freely downloadable ebook, just google that title) Its a great read and does contain the photo but there isn't much to see of Hitler, just the back and side of a part of his face, if it is him. The book seems to be quite well researched although I have no idea if its the true story it certainly seems more believable than the suicide scenario. The Vatican helped many high ranking SS officers escape via its so-called Rat Lines.

Thanks, I'd like to read this but only found this link for an unrelated ebook by the same name: www.scribd.com...

Do you know where I can get it?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AtticusRye

Sorry, it's the first hit for me in google when searching on that title.Perhaps I should have just given the link. I downloaded it here
The Veil of Invisibility free download

edit on 3/11/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Sorry, it's the first hit for me in google when searching on that title.Perhaps I should have just given the link. I downloaded it here
The Veil of Invisibility free download

Thanks this is great I look forward to reading it ... just in skimming it I was particularly intrigued that he publishes the telephone number and address for Martin Bormann!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

There is some great info in there though, and he lists all his references at the end of each chapter. Its an amazing read. Tesla, Nazis, Scherf/Bush. Damn!

top topics

join