It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Oakland: Protestors or Provocateurs getting physical with normal citizens. [Video]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

The window of this bank were broken from the INSIDE as you can easily see the glass on the sidewalk and the blinds bent outward.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
It's painfully obvious, and probably doesn't need to be said, but I'll say it: those guys are there to try and incite some violence and start a riot. Their faces are covered, and they're clearly trying to instigate something, whether that is a fight, some looting, or whatever.

I wonder what union they belong to. The black outfits are a typical tactic of theirs.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
This is where it begins to get ugly.

It is very predictable that people are only going to sit around in tents for so long...as the world just keeps on operating as before...before people begin to get frustrated and turn to violence of one kind or another. And/or take it up another notch to begin to actually impede economic activity in some way (like, I don't know, blocking a seaport).

Ultimately they will not be satisfied sitting around in little chatter circles, passing meaningless resolutions, and issuing manifestos that have no effect. The trigger is when the media starts to move onto the next story...

These people will want "action". They will still want people to pay attention.

Heads will get cracked...things will be set on fire...men in riot gear will show up.

The beginning of the end is neigh for this "movement."

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
reply to post by morder1

The window of this bank were broken from the INSIDE as you can easily see the glass on the sidewalk and the blinds bent outward.

Well, if the reporter is to be believed, this damage was caused by "a small group" of protesters.

So, even if your hypothesis is true, as to the direction of the force used to break these windows...what is your point?

I think it is probably an even more serious matter, if the protesters actually entered this place of business before starting to smash things...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
How come every time something goes wrong or gets violent, OWS always finds a way to blame it on others? Government inflitrators, police brutality, media bias etc. You really don't think people can just get violent on their own? You are the 99%, that's alot of people, with alot of differing behavior and views. Maybe you all are really the violent 21%, the peaceful 39%, and the "not sure why I'm here" other 39%.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Not so sure about that

edit on 3-11-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join