It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe this!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I can't believe most people do not know about the TSA. I dressed up as a TSA worker for Halloween and people didn't notice meat school. I was hoping to wake up some people on the abuses of the TSA and them doing unconstitutional searches. Well no one notice and didn't ask. My teacher did have an experience with the TSA but she didn't even know, she just thought they were security guards. Well my experiment didn't work, people are truly asleep.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chopper
I can't believe most people do not know about the TSA. I dressed up as a TSA worker for Halloween and people didn't notice meat school. I was hoping to wake up some people on the abuses of the TSA and them doing unconstitutional searches. Well no one notice and didn't ask. My teacher did have an experience with the TSA but she didn't even know, she just thought they were security guards. Well my experiment didn't work, people are truly asleep.

Why would you dressing up as a TSA agent make anyone notice "meat"...Damn you spell checker

All kidding aside, not only are they asleep, but they have been programed to not notice these things.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
That's an odd costume... Were you trying to scare them or prove that people just don't see it? They may have thought you were a security guard or just a nut? Maybe if you had attempted to "probe" them they would figure it out.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Maybe they thought it wasn't just a costume and nobody wanna mess with you.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
doesn't surpise me.
That's what you get for being educated and aware of current world events.

...people look at me like I'm crazy all the time because I actually know what's happening in the world. Try talking to people about Lybia, or Egypt, or what's going on in Syria. Talk about the 'Arab Spring', or the recent events (or lack thereof) surrounding Elenin, or the huge number of UFO sightings each year...

seriously, people know nothing about the world we live in, nor do most people care to. It's sad.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
How many school children (yes, even High School) do you think really even know what TSA stands for?

So, they didn't want to embarrass themselves by asking....

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I go to a community college, were adults go. I don't ask people, just was hoping they would ask me about my costume.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Chopper

If you're going to dress up as a TSA worker, you should go to Conspiracy Con or something like that. Maybe there the people won't be so drugged up they would actually see you. You could probably walk a dinosaur and no one would notice it.

top topics

join