It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exec hired 21 illegals - Gets misdemeanor, no jail, $1000 fine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I'm not laughing at them, I'm laughing at people like you who are hellbent on demonizing these people who are simply just here looking for work and to improve their families lives.

Seriously, who do you think is more at fault here? The government who refuses to do anything about this? Or the people that come here from 3rd world countries looking for a better life?

Yeah I'm sure the people that come here for work also come with the intention of stealing someone's identity and knowingly "waste" your precious tax dollars huh?
edit on 10/30/2011 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

I'm not laughing at them, I'm laughing at people like you who are hellbent on demonizing these people who are simply just here looking for work and to improve their families lives.

Seriously, who do you think is more at fault here? The government who refuses to do anything about this? Or the people that come here from 3rd world countries looking for a better life?

Yeah I'm sure the people that come here for work also come with the intention of stealing someone's identity and knowingly "waste" your precious tax dollars huh?

The Government is certaintly to blame, but the illegals know full well that there are proper channels to come through and shove themselves to the head of the line.

We always hear of illegals just wanting a better life for their families, but at whos expense? What of the families of the citizens being displaced? No one seems to care about their plight do they? We have laws for a reason. I am sure that the pedophiles, murderers, thieves, etc came here for a better life. You cannot deny that thousands of our citizens have been killed because of illegals. Thousands of deaths that could have been avoided had our existing laws been enforced. Do you really think that the families of those deceased have any sympathy?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star

The Government is certaintly to blame, but the illegals know full well that there are proper channels to come through and shove themselves to the head of the line.

We always hear of illegals just wanting a better life for their families, but at whos expense? What of the families of the citizens being displaced? No one seems to care about their plight do they? We have laws for a reason. I am sure that the pedophiles, murderers, thieves, etc came here for a better life. You cannot deny that thousands of our citizens have been killed because of illegals. Thousands of deaths that could have been avoided had our existing laws been enforced. Do you really think that the families of those deceased have any sympathy?

Again you're just hellbent on demonizing people aren't you? Do you know how much it costs to apply for citizenship? Do you know the requirements? Much more easier said than done, while I do agree that laws should be enforced, sadly they aren't being enforced so we have this problem.

But I don't think these people should be blamed for everything, I don't think they come here just with the intention of wasting your tax dollars, I don't think they come here with the intention of stealing someone's identity. I think they come here with intention of just providing their families and children with an opportunity at happiness and a better life.

After all, Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness are inalienable rights aren't they? or do they just apply to people born in a certain place at a certain time?

Stop demonizing people, and realize that the real problem lies with the government not doing it's job.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Employers who hire illegals are simply hiring the best person that they think will do the best job possible, at the end of the day America is a capitalist country. So who can blame the employers for doing this?

HAHAHAHA. You think america is capitalist.??? Is that why in the last 3 years we've given TRILLIONS OF $ to failed corporations like banks and insurance companies and auto companies???

Bailouts are nothing new. In the 1970s the railroads were bailed out. In the 80s it was chrysler and solomon, in the 90s the S&L industry. It's been worse this century but corporate welfare for mismanaged companies has been there all my life.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

]

Oh put a lid on that silly liberal babbling. Bank robbers are looking for a better life too!! But bank robbers are thieves and so are illegals. They come here to steal jobs, govt benefits, and IDs from the american taxpayers. And they don't see anything wrong with that. They are raised to hate all gringos.

We are crazy to let any mexicans come here and yet psycho-boy obama lets them come here by the millions.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

[ Do you know how much it costs to apply for citizenship? Do you know the requirements? Much more easier said than done, .

That is more liberal BS. America allows more LEGAL immigration than any country in the world!!! So don't tell us our requirements are too tough. They are clearly way too easy.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Make Speed Limit 45

Turn off Fox News & stop listening to Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck and go outside for a change, it will be good for you.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

We have plenty of poor citizens who cannot afford to do anything but stay where they are. You don't see them running to another Country expecting all their needs to be met.

I have known illegals, worked beside them and have heard some unsettling stories of their path coming here. It cost them plenty to steal identities or pay for fruadulent documents. Many had no intentions whatsoever of ever becoming legal. When I asked them why not, they said it was because you can get so much more by being illegal. Many of the women worked and lied saying they were a one income household while their boyfriends/spouses worked somewhere under the table. Combined, their incomes were well over the poverty limit, yet they were able to collect welfare, food stamps, get cheap housing and medical. Too many people are not seeing the bigger picture here. One of the illegal guys I actually thought was the nicest person, ended up being a pedophile. I was shocked. I have just seen too much and learned too much to think that illegal immigration is ok. It is not. When you see illegals having all their needs met while a citizen is struggling to survive, it makes no sense.

What gives any illegal the right to cut to the head of the line while so many are coming here through the proper channels? What makes an illegal more important than a citizen or an immigrant coming here the proper way? Too many cry poverty when in reality they have the money but just don't want to wait their turn. I have heard it from their own mouths. I have seen with my own eyes an American citizen well qualified for a job and turned away while someone coming in, not knowing a word of english gets the job. Why? Because they can be hired for so much less. So these illegals take jobs and bring wages down for others.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Denying someone an opportunity to work because they weren't born within a specific territory is discrimination.

You are wrong again, you are more than welcome to USA if you cross the border in a legal way, NOTHING to do with descrimination. That is the regular procedure in ALL THE COUNTRIES. For example, If you go to Mexico as an illegal alien they will put you in jail and then kick you out.

Countries have borders. To visit any country you need documents in order, as required for the country you will visit.

Please get informed. Trying to make it look like descrimination is simply ridiculous.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-10-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

. I have seen with my own eyes an American citizen well qualified for a job and turned away while someone coming in, not knowing a word of english gets the job. Why? Because they can be hired for so much less. So these illegals take jobs and bring wages down for others.

Of course. Big Business loves the cheap labor of illegals and they bribe the politicians into letting the invasion continue. Meanwhile the huge social costs of these criminal parasites is dumped on the taxpayers. If Big Ag had to pay for the health care of their illegal workers and the schooling costs of the illegal kids, they wouldn't be so in love with illegals.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Throwing humans in prison for providing other humans a job is wrong.

Taking money from people by force and then using that money to put other people in cages for providing people jobs is also wrong.

edit on 31-10-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Taking money from people by force and then using that money to put other people in cages for providing people jobs is also wrong.

edit on 31-10-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

Clearly what is wrong is hiring an illegal over an American citizen. It is dangerous to the American citizen to just have people waltz over without a background or healthcheck. It is illegal for these people to present fraudulent papers or to steal identities.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Colin Powell went on Live National TV and admitted to using the military Retirement check YOU pay him.......to hire illegals to work on his house instead of Americans.

He admitted to a Felony on Live National TV.

Punishment= 0.

He violated State Law, Federal Law, and local building ordinances. The illegals had no licenses/permits. He didn't pay for a permit to even do the repairs to his house.

Now YOU try doing that....the Fed's would be all over you and you'd get fines and jail time...maybe lose your house.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

That is so true. Don't you just love the double standards? Illegals get away with things that citizens wouldn't dare try. And people wonder why there is resentment and frustration. Far easier to call us racist or heartless or any other colorful word in their vocabulary.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

]

The job will be done by somebody. why not an american.?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

That is so true. Don't you just love the double standards? Illegals get away with things that citizens wouldn't dare try. And people wonder why there is resentment and frustration. Far easier to call us racist or heartless or any other colorful word in their vocabulary.

Crying racism is all the liberals have. Even they know it's indefensible to let foreigners invade our country and steal jobs, benefits and IDs from the citizens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join