It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SocialEyes-A time for change.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
A site I'm trying to establish, just draw on everything wrong in this world that has happened and is about to happen and think of the change that could have come about if someone had stood up and said NO I am, we're not going to put up with this Bulls---!

Implementing the smallest things into the society's in which we live in can change so much in a short amount of time, or in a matter of years, depending on complexity. Take the introduction of front and rear seat belts in the year 1970 set forth a dramatic decline in road deaths, thousands of lives saved. The thing is, would people be willing to conform to something if something good comes out of that something? The answer is probably Yes, if it doesn't impact there way of life to much. The ideas I have are very much like that of the seat belt legislation's implemented all over the world, they can be implemented quite easy with the right platform, they will spread to the ends of the earth by word of mouth/internet and change is inevitable. Now to draw on something a bit more morbid...You think the Men/Women and Children in Somalia could be afforded the same privileges as the kangaroos had due to an explosion of there population thus leading to shortages in food...but then again...it's better to have existed than to have never existed at all, right?

You think the world would have improved considerably after world war 2, how wrong we were. A lot more people have been killed since then by preventable water born viruses. The abortion of fetuses has well surpassed that of the losses of both world wars...all preventable...to an extent. An old Native American proverb says that We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children
which definitely rings true, you think that each generation would be more advanced than the next but no, we are only growing at a pace which is suitable to those which are having there pockets lined with money. People in such industry's as pharmaceuticals, automotive and technology's. The thing is, you can fit the whole world into high rises constructed in France. There are enough seaworthy boats in this world that can make the distance to relocate the starving people in this world to places in which they can consume the food they need to maintain there dietary requirements.

The burden on our society in terms of health problems is coal fired power plants, smoking and the growing rate in obesity...I sure as hell can build a better business model than McDonald's, a better business model in terms of ethics/morals of course. But then again, if you want to line your pockets with as much money as possible you have to bin the ethics/morals and you have to rape the environment of every last of it's resources to maintain your ego.

There's ways to achieve anything and everything direct and indirect...You just have to surround yourself with the right people.

Regards,

Dan

www.social-eyes.com

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
No responses...I thought each generation was meant to be better than the last, looks quite stagnant to me...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I've actually been doing a lot of thinking about all the things around us that are completely unnecessary. we have so much bs around us we beg for simplicity now even in things we buy. a change is needed.

new topics

join