It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Mega Watt E-Cat Cold Fusion Device Test Successful!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

cite please ?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

I read a patent on this device [it was very ambiguous
] and here are some interesting facts [claimed?].

The device is required to run at HIGH PRESSURE and just like a car needs a BATTERY to turn over to work and to do work it is the same with this e-cat engine.

It is also required to operate at a HIGH TEMPERATURE and has heaters installed inside the engine to heat up the HIGH PRESSURE hydrogen gas fuel used up in the process.

And so they start with a cold device and connect the generator up to it to yes JUMP START the process and for the original prototype this took about 15mins to both pressurize and heat up the container in some safety conscious method.

This generators electrical input was constantly measured and later on deducted from the resulting output.

The was a surplus of energy at the end and this showed [along with the copper byproduct that is the high energy state of the nickle used as a catalyst in the process] that the device works as it is claimed it does.

Personal Disclosure: I will supply the patent pdf IF& when I can find it!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Get the significance!!!
Not only of the device but of the date it sucessfully tested: 2011 10 28

SCORE!

edit on 29-10-2011 by Raud because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Not to be "that guy" but if you want to continue the discussion already in place about the test, you can chime in over here as well.

Other than that, totally stoked about this.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Was this test validated by an independent agency?

Italy is in deep #, so news of such breakthrough there may help with the spirits. Smoke and mirrors working again.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
even a coal fired power plant needs an external power source to inject diesel into the boiler to get up to temp before coal can start to be added.the conveyers must be running to dump coal,monitoring computers must be up and running.
i believe ecat is real but they sure are dragging their butt.why cant we steal the idea like china will do and get to manufacturing now.america needs the jobs and electrical security.
will the price of nickel skyrocket?should we be investing in nickle mining companies?will the scrap companies be inundated with old telephone pole transformers?will electric companies turn into computer companies using power lines as information carriers?will there be plagues of squirrels once electric wires quit killing them off?will rightofway clearing people lose their jobs?big changes are coming.no mans job is secure anymore.if we could find a way to get rid of bankers by automating their jobs.then politicians.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Simple fact if it uses less fuel to produce more energy its not a scam its a success so stop bashing this brilliant man and be happy for what he is doing, even if it takes a outside generator to start up and run some equipment it cranks out a lot more than it uses.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by hawkiye

cite please ?

He cannot, as that is just another proof of a hoax - make a claim NASA are investigating your fraud, but do not supply any NASA source that makes the claim.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by hawkiye

cite please ?

He cannot, as that is just another proof of a hoax - make a claim NASA are investigating your fraud, but do not supply any NASA source that makes the claim.

Your source: pesn.com...

Cold Fusion #1 Claims NASA Chief
A Chief NASA scientist, Dennis Bushnell has came out in support of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat technology, but denies any type of nuclear fusion is taking place, saying it is probably beta decay per the Widom Larson Theory. Repackaging the terminology to avoid embarrassment will not erase over twenty years of suppression and the reality of cold fusion!

He is right: No nuclear fusion, but transmutation of the nucleii.
In fact, there is No Neutron emission.
And this is GOOD! VERY GOOD!

edit on 29-10-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Your source: pesn.com...

Cold Fusion #1 Claims NASA Chief

I asked for a NASA source, not a source from a web site pushing free energy nonsense
edit on 29-10-2011 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

As usual
Are you trying to derail the thread, spoor? I know that this is your duty today. Do you? Really?
But if you are so interested, as I said to you, please read all other threads about this device and about this topic into numerous theads here on ATS, and don't waste your time to deny the evidence.
OR, totemic spoor, you watch at the straw and not at the pole in your eyes

OR, do you relly want to derail the thread?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
and don't waste your time to deny the evidence.

What evidence? Just like the Orbo, they refuse to allow independent testing, they have a external power source and are after money. Why do some people believe every snake oil salesman that comes along?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This looking good imo...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
Andrew Rossi will be dead in 3...2....1... fire.

DOE and big oil/big power and the bankers will never allow cheap and free energy sources.They want energy poverty.
edit on 29-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

Oh, get a grip. You can't kill ideas. The big companies will want to get onto the bandwagon and make money off it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Even when scientists have varified everything and confirmed that it works, the ATS armchair experts will still try and deny that it can work

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the reminder OP

Note the article from today: www.wired.co.uk...

"Success for Andrea Rossi's E-Cat cold fusion system, but mysteries remain"

And that's coming from the deeply cynical Wired, which being a product of Conde Nast is generally anti-anything which might mean real growth away from the control of the power elite.

It is not remotely surprising that the mechanism is not understood, as the majority of the teachings of the Standard Model are likely absurd parodies of real physical interactions. Time for a new set of theories which really tell us what is going on in the world!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I second this.
second

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hey, www.e-cat.com points to google green.

Could google be the mystery buyer?

Potential here for a major shake up.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by squiz

That is a nice find! Oh my god i could not imagine how big a company google becomes if they get a monopoly in the energy business with a superior technology like e-cat.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
And so it begins: the new cycle of the Mayan calendar.

A cycle with abundant, clean and cheap energy. Space exploration will become easy with this new energy source.

And so, the new cycle of the Mayan calendar begins...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join