It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Too Many Attention Seekers Here!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
I just saw a thread claiming that several protesters stole water from somebodies water hose. Now, I'm not saying it didn't happen, but the poster made this claim with NO proof... He now has like 50 stars from that. I could make a claim that protesters came into my house and slapped me in the face with a dead fish and probably get that many s and f's.

I had a bicycle stolen when I was a kid. My forum name not withstanding, cameras were around when I was a kid, yet I have no pictures or film of the event. My truck was broken into when I was 22. Again, no pics or video. Am I now to be called a liar because I have "no proof"? Or could there be some bias here on your part? Surely not.

/TOA

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Um so you are complaining about others in a thread you made complaining original..

Wait really?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

So there are lots of liers on ATS, you shouldn't be bothered by it really they are just lying to themselfs so that makes their lives a BIG FAT LIE. You get me?

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Me too!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
The hand dryer thing is new to me.
But then I don't frequent Mcdonalds.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by MegasAlexandros
I just saw a thread claiming that several protesters stole water from somebodies water hose. Now, I'm not saying it didn't happen, but the poster made this claim with NO proof... He now has like 50 stars from that. I could make a claim that protesters came into my house and slapped me in the face with a dead fish and probably get that many s and f's.

I had a bicycle stolen when I was a kid. My forum name not withstanding, cameras were around when I was a kid, yet I have no pictures or film of the event. My truck was broken into when I was 22. Again, no pics or video. Am I now to be called a liar because I have "no proof"? Or could there be some bias here on your part? Surely not.

/TOA

i think the difference between your story and the story related by the original poster is the OWS is blamed for a crime with no proof. your story is one that says something bad happened to you. but you are not accusing any one in particular. if a person makes a claim against someone else, there should be proof of some kind.

-subfab

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join