It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Get Your Freak On Girl’ TSA Screener Fired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

In a rare example of the federal agency caving to public outrage, the TSA has been forced to fire the screener who left a lewd message in lawyer Jill Filipovic’s checked bag after conducting an inspection and finding a sex toy.

After arriving at her hotel, Filipovic discovered that her bag had been searched and a TSA inspection form had been amended with the words “GET YOUR FREAK ON GIRL” written on the reverse side.

Source:

All I have to say is wow.

Makes me wonder what kind of people actually get hired by the TSA. However, unfortunately in the world we live in, it is not surprising that this would occur.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I absolutely hate the TSA, but I mean c'mon, it's a note. It's not like she took photo's and posted them online with name, address and destination.

But either way, one less TSA idiot is a good thing. Let's hope others follow suit and get fired too.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

The same kind of people are being hired as the same kind of people who hire them. It is not by chance these creeps are being hired. Although this is terrrible it is not as terrible as the mentally ill monsters that are in charge of Homeland Security. See them for who and what they are. Then you will fully come to terms as to what is wrong with this country.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Ugh thats about as much as I'd expect too...

but what concerns me is, why does she

need a sex toy??

Oh I noticed thats from prison planet ... lucky I went picture searching first. Her own twitpic...

Just unpacked my suitcase and found this note from TSA. Guess they discovered a "personal item" in my bag. Wow.

link to twitpic
edit on 28/10/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

In a rare example of the federal agency caving to public outrage, the TSA has been forced to fire the screener who left a lewd message in lawyer Jill Filipovic’s checked bag after conducting an inspection and finding a sex toy.

After arriving at her hotel, Filipovic discovered that her bag had been searched and a TSA inspection form had been amended with the words “GET YOUR FREAK ON GIRL” written on the reverse side.

Source:

All I have to say is wow.

Makes me wonder what kind of people actually get hired by the TSA. However, unfortunately in the world we live in, it is not surprising that this would occur.

I'd think only creeps would want a job like that anyways. Who else would honestly want a job that ruins everyone's day?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123

The same kind of people are being hired as the same kind of people who hire them. It is not by chance these creeps are being hired. Although this is terrrible it is not as terrible as the mentally ill monsters that are in charge of Homeland Security. See them for who and what they are. Then you will fully come to terms as to what is wrong with this country.

Thanks for being more articulate than me, haha. This is so true, and disturbing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Wow Nice find! Thanks man

Yah, I know not many here are fond of Alex Jones, but most of the stories posted are true, I'd say bout 80% of them, however when compared to the MSM, i'd rather have Alex as a source any day.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
While the note is creepy and more than a little disturbing, given the item that prompted it being written, I'm personally glad it happened. This incident shows in a way that few other things could, just how invasive and outright wrong the TSA assumption of control to every aspect of our beings when we choose to travel has become. What better example than the handling and noting of a sex toy....the most personal of things...to highlight the TOTAL lack of ANY privacy?

When will enough be enough? How many years...decades...generations must pass without an attack of any measure before we accept that *WE* are the one's being viewed as the potential enemies needing to be kept in check?

Oh ... That's right! (Snaps Fingers) The official line is that attacks aren't happening because our glorious leader Obama with his fearless crime fighter Janet hold the line and guard the wall while we sleep. Uh Huh.. Sure....That logic can be used to carry this police state mentality in perpetuity. I guess we all must just accept that this IS the new reality for the rest of our lives in America, because if firing the agent who wrote the note is ALL they see as the needed solution, hope of change is lost entirely.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: typo

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have a job that puts me in a position to know some pretty personal stuff about people and their tastes and hobbies and all sorts of closet skeleton things.

But I just dont care. I dont care one bit what anyone is into or does. It's just a job and the information I see comes and goes.

Never have I or would I be concerned with making a comment or a judgement. It's none of my business and I dont want to make it my business.

What's with so many others who seem to get-off on peoples personal lives? Whether it's gossip or judgements or voyeurism?

I wouldnt want anyone to treat me like that so I dont treat anyone else like that. What's so hard about that?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

I wouldnt want anyone to treat me like that so I dont treat anyone else like that. What's so hard about that?

As long as things remain the way they are, these people will continue to do as they please. One TSA agent has been fired, but there are still countless others that continue to sexually harass that remain un-reported

new topics

top topics

join