It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Wars In Iraq And Afghanistan Are About!! Extortion!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The reasons that make no sense for The Iraq and Afghanistan Wars are pretty easy to understand,once you have the key that unlocks most if not all the nonsense regarding the facts and the lies. I will say first and up-front that some will not like what I have to say. So be it. I wanted to thread this topic, not because it's a new topic but ratherto share a few thoughts of common sense. I take it for granted, that you have heard all the hype and the reasons for the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan but if you have heard it on the Television or read it in the newspaper and believe it? You are to be most pitied among men and or women.The reason being, you have been lied to.The reason for the wars is Extortion!! Plain and simple. Extortion of the taxpayer dollars and to accumulate debt on the backs of our children's futures ( if they are lucky enough to have an America still) IN the meantime, we can suffer and do suffer. So lets start. To make this simple, let's pretend the 9/11 attacks were a terrorist attack and not "An Inside Job" That in itself is all you need to know.You see if that is true then we have a problem that needs a resoloution. So lets go back, 9/11 has taken place. Everyone is shocked and in disarray. At this point we need to understand the minds of the Treasonist Traitors. Distraction and diversion and under the cover of darkness ( Deeds ) are the times that evil doers come out and perform their wickedness. So as the smoke and terror is upon us, we don't think clearly at first. Hard to think when your running for your life, other than saving your butt. So they make up a bunch of lies and accusations against a "Former" Enemy of America. He is depicted as a murderer and a devil. He also is well known from the Gulf war. Easy to hate I might add under the circumstances of another 'Pearl Harbor"
You see, thats where the "Big Money" is. In War. It opens countless ways to extort by falsifying costs, Contractors and so on. Plus the fact that they are the cause of killing and injuring thousands of human beings, which makes us more and more hated and targets of the wrath from the victims. Lets move forward, The US is no safer now than it was on 9/11 because they are doing what they could have done and should have done pre 9/11 and that is simply screen the airports. The cost would have been and would still be minimal compared to the wars they are starting. I am a Vet and An American but these crooks are the true Terrorists!!

edit on 27-10-2011 by CherubBaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
the unFed owners believe in debt and death and the eternal boogie man.
wonder how long it will take lybia to erect a central bank.
they had too much gold - no doubt - who has it now.

suggested reading:
'the Committee of 300' John D. Coleman - also on you tube.
'the Creature of Jekyll Island' - G. Edward Griffin - summed up his book at the Ron Paul revolution of '08 ..."can you say the biggest scam in the history of the United States"...
'the Rise of the 4th Reich' - Jim Marrs
'the Commision - the Uncensored History of the 9/11 Investigation' - Philip Shenon
'the Seeds of Deception' - Jeff Smith
'the Fluoride Deception' - Cristopher Bryson
'Hope and Tragedy' - Qiugley - a rather rambling book which,under the covers eventually comes to the same conclusion as Griffin.
'End the Fed' - Ron Paul

these books all point to a top down gubberment that does not have our best interests at heart - rather the opposite.
edit on 27-10-2011 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

Thanks .. I will check tham out over time.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Money and wealth may very well be good indicators to follow when determining motive in many cases. But at the level of those who own the worlds currencies, it isn't about money. It's about a vision, a long term plan for world domination under a handful of people. And I use the word people loosely here.
It's about ownership. The ability to say we own the earth, and all that is in it, or upon it. Including the very flesh that hangs from your bones.

We are at the point in the game where disobedient and rogue leaders of countries will no longer be tolerated. They will be systematically changed or eliminated. Ask yourself who benefits from "spreading democracy". Or to put it another way, what kind of gift do you give a multi-trillionaire? A one world system of course.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I was thinking about the promises made about the war ending soon . I think it will end after they have milked every penny out of The US and any other source possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
First - I agree with the OP and posters in this thread. The wars were also strategic i.e. Iraq to protect Israel. The timing of 9/11 and the hunt for middle eastern terrorists which led (not very straightforwardly) to Iraq, were also to begin the re-education process, deemed necessary by TPTB, explaining what these peoples would be seeing in the heavens.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Not just from the conspiracies I've read on the internet, but also from what I have been told from someone who I trust in real life, I very strongly believe that there are members of the US government and military profiting greatly from smuggling in heroin from Afghanistan. So yeah, a lot of different types of extortion going on.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Anyone else see some of the connections here with other current events etc?

new topics

top topics

join