It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Who Don't Know Jesus Hebrew Name (YAHUSHUA) Will Be In Trouble When Tribulation Comes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
The shepherd-sheep thing always bothered me. We all know why a shepherd really
looks after his (or others) sheep. It is to fatten them and keep them safe as an investment,
before bringing them to slaughter. Right?

I ain't nobody's fuddermucking sheep.
(Am I baaad to the bone?)

Also there is NO direct evidence for even the very existence of Jesus. We have to entertain
the possibility that somebody is pulling the wool over our eyes!

I will probably be lambasted by some for the above comments.
To them I say...I'll go my way and ewe go yours. Fair enough?

Soooo... If we translate this to a real world scenario we would get something like...

A group of people are standing around having a conversation when a stranger walks up and starts insulting them. The group turns to respond and the stranger stops them to say "Just let it go."
The End.

That kind of seems like you shoved yourself into their way...
edit on 25-10-2011 by xFiDgetx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

It does not matter if you say Jesus or Yahashua, if your heart is far from Him then you can't be His. He did say there would be many who say Lord, Lord and not make it in, and He also said they worship Him with their mouths but their hearts are far from Him.

I can only say this, the Savior Jesus knocked on my heart one day and I let Him in and He abides with me.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

The last few comments were tongue in cheek, my friend.
I guess in the real world if someone insisted that you would burn for not knowing the
real name of someone who may or may not even have existed, you would certainly
have the right to reply in a manner befitting the intensity of your sensitivities.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Uhhhmmmm What? Does it matter what his name is? Hell people from other countries come United States and get their names chaaaaanged cause people don't know what's going on with all them letters. If that makes them ignorant for changing their name then I guess Christianity is ignorant too. I guess the people that was building the tower of Babel was ignorant too lol. Forget his name, what did he die for... Our sins. Do you really think God is crazy or Jesus got alzheimer's disease. Oh by the way....shut up!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Jesus is a translation from the Greek name, Ἰησοῦς, transliterated, iēsous.
Jesus is not a translation, in the New Testament, from a Hebrew word.
Many Jews in the time of Jesus, were named, literally, Jesus.
There is no reason to believe that Jesus' name was anything other than, Jesus.
The NT has no problem inserting Aramaic words when they seemed appropriate, such as Jesus' last words before he died. Something as important as his name would not have been ignored.
You are being lied to, and if you are so deluded by Satan, then likely you believe enough other lies as to end you up in hell.

edit on 26-10-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Peeps,

I say, regardless of the stuff some of the people here are trying to counter with, just go ahead and look at it yourself and keep it in mind for the end times. I don't care how Christian some of these people claim to be, for all you know, they can be hypocrites, imposters, or at worst occultists who actively do spiritual warefare on the particular prophet who God has forwarded controversial forewarnings of the future- if you read her prophecies you will know what I'm referring to.

Yet again, I emphasize that the discernment part is up to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

What utter rubbish.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

. . .keep it in mind for the end times.

We are in the end times.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60