It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Air Force denys the existence of Earths ET visitations, by not releasing data of radar clocked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Except for maybe a F-86 fighter pilot, that clocked speeds of a 4,000 mph UFO, on his radar during the early 1950's - I think that the U.S. Air Force must have a secret order protecting the release of clocked radar speeds of ET flying craft.

With the exception of Englands Royal Air Force, the U.S. can easily deny the existence of Earthly ET visitations, with the explanations such as: "I can't divulge how high these targets were flying or how fast they were going because it would give an indication of the performance of our latest radar, which is classified Secret. I can say, however, that they were flying mighty high and mighty fast."

Quote from Edward J. Rupplet - Former Head of the Air Force Project Bluebook - from his book on page 170, titled - The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects.

Rupplets quote is from a response from a letter sent to him - "During the early spring of 1952 reports of radar sightings increased rapidly. Most of them came from the Air Defense Command, but a few came from other agencies. One day, soon after the Alaskan Incident, I got a telephone call from the chief of one of the sections of a civilian experimental radar laboratory in New York State.

The people in this lab were working on the development of the latest types of radar. Several times recently, while testing radars, they had detected unidentified targets. To quote my caller, 'Some damn odd things are happening that are beginning to worry me.'

He went on to tell how the people in his lab had checked their radars, the weather,and everything else they could think of, but they could only conclude that they were real.

I promised him that this information would get to the right people if he'd put in a letter and send it to ATIC. In about a week the letter arrived - hand carried by no less than a general. The general, who was Headquarters, Air Material Command, had been in New York at the radar laboratory, and he had heard about the UFO reports.

He had personally checked into them because he knew that the people at the lab were some of the sharpest radar engineers in the world. When he found out that these people had already contacted us and prepared a report for us, he offered to hand carry it to Wright-Patterson.

[Go to First Quoted Paragraph]

continues.......

I turned the letter over to ATIC's electronics branch, and they promised to take immediate action. They did, and really fouled it up. The person who recieved the report in the electronics branch was one of the old veterans of Project Sign and Grudge. He knew all about UFO's. He got on the phone, called the radar lab, and told the chief [a man who possibly wrote all of the textbooks this person had used in college] all about how a weather inversion can cause false targets on weather. He was gracious enough to tell the chief of the radar lab to call if he had anymore 'trouble.'

We never heard from them again. Maybe they found out what their targets were. Or maybe they joined ranks with the airline pilot who told me that if a flying saucer flew wing tip to wing tip formation with him, he'd never tell the Air Force."

My question - Does anybody know whether the U.S. Air Force has changed their policy on said subject matter; and if not, what can the American public do to change such a backward policy?

edit on 25-10-2011 by Erno86 because: deleted a word

edit on 25-10-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 25-10-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
already publicly disclosed even after hundreds of former employees told the truuth :/

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Can you tell me about any reported realeases to the public, by the U.S. Air Force, of radar clocked speeds, of UFO's, besides the 4,000 mph radar clocked speed; clocked by an F-86 Starfighter pilot back in the early 1950's, that were released by U.S. Air Force pilot's and/or air controller's?

Because.... maybe I'm not up to things, but I have never heard of such of a release of clocked speed ET craft data too the public, except for the first F-86, radar data of a UFO, in the early 1950's.

Can you give me a brief, if not a quote, on the radar clocked speeds of other-worlder's crafts high speeds, or any speed, released to the public by the U.S. Air Force?

Thanks,

Erno86

edit on 25-10-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86

Can you tell me about any reported realeases to the public, by the U.S. Air Force, of radar clocked speeds, of UFO's, besides the 4,000 mph radar clocked speed; clocked by an F-86 Starfighter pilot back in the early 1950's, that were released by U.S. Air Force pilot's and/or air controller's?

Because.... maybe I'm not up to things, but I have never heard of such of a release...

Here's a pretty official statement about several observed UFO's showing speeds of "1, 000 to 2, 000 mph and over" on radar, in the year 1950 (+/- 3). It's from Project Bluebook Special Report 14, p.68-69.

"In five of the six cases, the probability is less than 1 per cent that the distributions are the same." [i.e., it is VERY unlikely that the USAF's 22% "unknown" UFO's were merely mis-identified known phenomenon.]

In discussing to the speed characteristic or "case," just one of those 6, the USAF's Report says this:

"(5) Speed
The major contribution to [a very high] chi square for this characteristic [thus statistically showing that the 22% "unknown" UFO's are very UNLIKELY to simply be mis-identified "known" phenomena] is due to a large excess of UNKNOWNS in the over 400-mph class. It can be assumed that some of the excessive speeds are inaccuracies in estimates by observers. However, some radar sightings, which are practically impossible to identify, show objects with speeds of 1, 000 to 2, 000 mph and over, and these reports account for a number of these UNKNOWNS."

And note:
1) sightings were previously classified by reliability by the scientists, into 4 categories, and... the most reliable sighting data yielding the GREATEST percentage of "unknowns" (over 30%, IIRC),
2) there was also an "Insufficient Information" category that poor UFO reports could be thrown into

Number 2) totally negates the skeptics' favorite claim that "just because something's unknown doesn't mean it is alien!" Well, that IS very true, absolutely, but if you're a TRUE skeptic, then you must also admit that this Battelle/USAF UFO Report shows clearly, statistically and scientifically, that the "unknown" UFO's are indeed highly "strange" -- faster, shaped differently, seen for longer, of a different color, and in larger-numbered groups than conventional phenomenon. These are not merely the "distant lights in the sky" kinds of cases....

Anyway, the Report mentions "some radar sightings" of unknowns showing "objects with speeds of 1, 000 to 2,000 mph and over," as you seemed to be asking for? Again, from sightings in ~1950....

To me, that seems a little difficult to just casually discard (as is all of Special Report 14's underlying data.)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

By at least 1966, the Air Force had devised internal procedures to deal with UFO sightings by Air Force personnel, but left all public contact work to their "Office of Information" (Public Relations).

www.nicap.org...

In 1994, the Air Force completely denied that anything unusual had happened in Roswell in 1947.

www.af.mil...

As of this year, there is still no apparent change in the "official" position that UFOs are a non-issue. And this even though some people who were involved with the Roswell incident are still talking about it.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Here's a quote from a 1966 article in TRUE Magazine I KNOW THE SECRET OF THE FLYING SAUCERS by Major Donald Keyhoe:

In one such case (an official AF Intelligence report), groups of small UFO's flying at 5240 mph. were seen and tracked by the crew of an AF B-29. One group, after abruptly slowing to pace the bomber, resumed its speed within seconds. The small UFO's were then seen to merge with or go aboard a huge carrier which accelerated to more than 9,000 mph. before it disappeared.

From the U.K.:

More than 10,000 sightings have been reported, the majority of which cannot be accounted for by any scientific explanation, e.g. that they are hallucinations, the effects of light refraction, meteors, wheels falling from aeroplanes, and the like. They have been tracked on radar screens and the observed speeds have been as great as 9,000 mph. I am convinced that these objects do exist and they are not manufactured by any nation on Earth. I can therefore see no alternative to accepting the theory that they come from an extraterrestrial source.
--Air Chief Marshall Lord Dowding, Commanding Officer of the RAF during WWII.

Here we had a number of objects seen coming in across the North Sea on coastal radar. It looked like a Russian mistake. Jet aircraft were scrambled. The objects were travelling at quite impossible speeds like 4,000 to 5,000 mph and then came to an abrupt halt near to one of these stations not very high up. Jet aircraft picked them up on aircraft radar. The objects then simply made rings round them.
--Ralph Noyes, senior official with British Air Ministry (retired as Under Secretary of State in 1977)

edit on 26-10-2011 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join