It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Google "TSA Nazi Gestapo Checkpoints" Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I was curious after reading about the new TSA checkpoints and how this resembles the Nazi checkpoints in occupied Europe. This lead to the logical next step. Lets see what articles or video or stories are available from a quick google search for: TSA Nazi Checkpoints which leads to all sorts of people who's opinions are that this is a move further into the direction of a fascist police state.

Then I remembered some of the google search bombs that Alex Jones has done by mentioning these tag lines for search terms. This is one of those I think good tag lines for a google search bomb. It brings people to this thread in the near future and it is a massively shared sentiment among just about everyone paying attention and is not cowed into submission or brainwashed by fear and shock and awe programing. It just might take off so that is the reason for this little thread.

edit on 24-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: added appropro image

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I guess I just don't like the fact that the America that I love and have defended has continued down the globalist, corporatist, fascist, path and just seems to keep moving in that direction. It is not what I grew up to believe was an American value. I am I guess part of the small liberty faction of the American public that has only a small but growing voice. We want to change the way government interacts with the people to model that which we have come to expect here living in a constitutional republic where government acts with restraints and constitutional bounds by the examples of our past. This present situation is making me feel like we must soon reorganize these United States to reform the republic to closer resemble the original constitutional contract framework.

It is time to rescind so called emergency powers of government and return liberty and sovereignty back to the people.

join