It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

Judging by the above comments, I don't blame it.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Yes , yes they are , and here is one that is malfunctioning badly.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Actually she is doing a very good job of trying to mimic a bird call because she sees what she thinks is a bird is and trying to call it in. Many cats do this. Very alien like.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Here is more proof that this is true...............

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

I would go into imagination and say, those ET cats are giving a binary message or a kind of morse code to what they may perceive is alien drone.

posted on Oct, 26 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I is not a camcorder...... I is not a camcorder....... I is not a camcorder ....... hello human I is a cat ...... ooops ......

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: jimnuggits

Cats are Alien Camcorders!

I love you

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well sometimes have to wonder about cats. One of ours has very serious, even sad eyes, since he was a kitten, and when we got him fixed after he was doing the naughty things, when he was far too young, he seemed to curl up next to me and felt like he was thanking me over and over again.

But he also, snoops around and tries to open up my journal and nudge the pages to turn over So I keep telling him his black op days are over.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

If you felt that I can almost promise you that he was, and, I would not say that to anyone that just talks junk. However, some of your posts lead me to believe that you may be spot on there.
Everyone seems to underestimate cats when all it really should take is watching some of the better LOL Cat youtube videos to appreciate how very varied and awesome they really are.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DisturbedToo

Humm...that would explain the high altitude perches....better angle of sight.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Gawd I love this thread, so glad someone dug it up. This thread is referenced often in my home.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh what a lovely little classic thread! Yes, I think they are, agents, sometimes family popping in, and when in normal cat mode, part of your soul family, kiddies/kittens.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join