It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising - the documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Following yesterday's discussion on this thread - www.abovetopsecret.com... I decided it was time for me to put down my theories on the two sun phenomenon in a manner easily digestible for most viewers and readers.
I personally watched two suns rise on August 1st, 2011, just over the border into Croatia from Hungary, at dawn
It was one of the most stunning events I have ever witnessed and affected me so strongly that every painting I have done since then has featured two suns in it. I had been planning to write a book on the subject (that's my profession) but this is a topic which best fits video format.
I discussed the possible reasons for this phenomenon with my family and we had fun debunking different theories. One, however, from my youngest son, rang fairly true in my mind (we'd been talking a lot about a similar subject in recent weeks). I had been foloowing this year very closely and this just clicked into place.
I hope you enjoy the video. It's not a professional affair but if you find it worthy then please spread the word to your friends. The conclusion is something that should be on the news daily but for some reason it's been blanketed in silence yet it is clearly affecting our world in a cataclysmic fashion and shows no sign of letting up. I don't think there is even a time frame for it to end. As far as I can gather, we've only just begun.
Like I said yesterday, I saw this phenomenon with my own eyes so armchair debunkers can have at it with their usual bucket of slops but it truly is a case of 'you had to be there...'

edit on 21-10-2011 by Aestheteka because: spelling

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Interesting theory and I think you did a great job on the video.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thanks.
I haven't slept since I started making it yesterday

When the Muse bites, and all that...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Lol, reminds me of the golden compass, cool video though man.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Not where I thought you were going yesterday when you broached the subject of 2 suns, but very well done indeed.

Looking forward to your next one.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Not again...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
meh..the video was alright...you kind of strayed away from the two suns to just nonsense..
that orange goo was found to be just eggs..or something of that sort..nothing to see here..

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Lets see...

Ratings disabled, check.
Comments disabled, check.
Mounds of hoax material in video, check.
Techno music, check.

HOAX. BUNK. GARBAGE.

That is my assessment. Everything in the video has been debunked by many people around the globe. Sounds like you are using ATS to generate youtube hits. Well done.

If there were two suns I personally would have noticed by now. People all over the world actually project the Sun on to a screen so they can view sun spots. Did your video show any double suns in that instance, no. Has anyone provided concrete evidence of a double sun, no. Has it been debunked multiple times, yes.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well i thought it was a very interesting theory. Definitely something to think on a bit more... i mean after all, every thing is possible!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Nice video. I gotta look up those mirages, I had never seen that before. I LOVED the music. I saw the track names at the end, who is the artist? Sounds like the group Hallucinogen.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

if you notice on google earth, right next to where the sun is a blocked out image of something when you look with the infrared feature

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord
meh..the video was alright...you kind of strayed away from the two suns to just nonsense..
that orange goo was found to be just eggs..or something of that sort..nothing to see here..

Wow you are quick to believe what they tell us. Now there are hundreds of seals coming ashore with sores bleeding on their bodies and dying. They are said to be behaving in strange ways.
Yes those were just eggs and this is just a virus.
theweek.com...

Remember the black goo also?

""It's pitch black when it hits ice and it kind of discolors the ice and hangs off of it," Brower said. He saw some jellyfish tangled up in the stuff, and someone turned in what was left of a dead goose -- just bones and feathers -- to the borough's wildlife department.

"It kind of has an odor; I can't describe it," he said.

Read more: www.adn.com...
edit on 21-10-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

I put the link to the creator's site at the end.
Me, I'm more of a Lustmord man but that tends to frighten people. I used to use Black Star Edit to clear out my cellar-bar at the end of the night.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xalandrius

Well i thought it was a very interesting theory. Definitely something to think on a bit more... i mean after all, every thing is possible!

Quite literally, everything is possible.
I just love the metaphysics of quantum phsyics. Explaining to someone that a table isn't there is good fun.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

i demand to see more videos of this two suns not just pictures !

found this vid looks intresting . Clearly two spots in the sky that eminat light.

The video is in motion but the "lens flare" does not disipate!

Why arent' there more videos of this instead of pictures!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I'm used to investigating and recording some pretty bizarre stuff and for once this just left me incapacitated.
I just stood and stared.
I can understand why there aren't many videos of it.
i had a similar problem with a fleet of UFOs. My hand was shaking so badly that the entire film looks like a series of streaks and wiggles (I'd only gone in the kitchen to get a drink and looked out the window).
It's ironic that if you plan to film something like this then you have the right equipment and you're calm - but you never see it....
When you're not ready then WHAM!
I really hate reading comments on videos where people ask why the camera's shaking so much or why can't they focus?
It's called adrenaline.
The person asking has NEVER been in that sort of situation but obviously fantasizes about doing so otherwise they wouldn't be watching the video.
And until they do experience something they just become bitter armchair skeptics.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The theory that you posit,that we could be merging with another reality is intriguing. I will have to give that some serious thought ! Thanks for posting...BTW I have seen the two suns at dawn through a welding helmet several times....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
A little long, but I liked it.

Assuming your theory is correct, I hope the dimension we are colliding with is the one where I have a few billion in the bank and have residency in the Playboy mansion.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

I looked into welding helmets specifically for this and discovered that you need a minimum of Grade 14 glass.
I ended up buying cheap carcboard-armed eclipse glasses as I can't get Grade 14 over here. Most welding lenses now are those light-sensitive automatically adjusting type around G2-6.

I guess i should have put a warning about not looking into the sun unprotected (wearing a rubber doesn't count...).

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by croweboy
A little long, but I liked it.

Assuming your theory is correct, I hope the dimension we are colliding with is the one where I have a few billion in the bank and have residency in the Playboy mansion.

Well, if the Chinese 'mirage' is anything to go by, I think it will be more like Blade Runner so perhaps you'll have an android version of Playboy Mansion?
I've seen those new Japanese realistic dolls and I for one am impressed...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join