It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my conversation with a "millionaire" at Occupy ATL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Audio or it didn't happen.

I'm sure that there are voice scramblers available if you wish to remain untraceable.
And if not, I can walk you through some audio enhancement that will dirty up the waves enough to achieve the same effect.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ersonally I don't think there's any reason to disclose your conversation partner and I believe you- because I have talked to many, many businessmen that think just like that.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Thanks for posting this. There was a very good post on the Gafdaffi and lybian issue in a thread here on ATS in the last couple of months. The post referred to an report by the UN about there being no complaints about violations of human rights in Libyia.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I think your initial answer of "To get something you've never had, you have to do something you have never done,"
Is an incredibly honest statement. Pure Zen.

I will remember that for the rest of my life.

Let it be Written, Let it be Done.

Beautiful
S&F
edit on 21-10-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in content

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
how do you know he's not a double agent. did you see jesse ventura on his show do a piece on the fbi and other intelligence agencies approaching and turning ordinary citizens into informants.

turning citizen against citizen and creating mistrust between neighbours.

but by the sound of this guy, he looked like he dove straight into the front of line and pays the fbi, instead of the other way around, to give information.

he sounded like a brainwashed automaton who sold his soul along time ago.

you're most likely on a government watch list. and it's not something to feel important about. if shtf and martial law is declared, that's one list you don't want to be on.

any one comes up to you being overly friendly you have 2 choices. a) tell him to f-ck off. b) tell him to f-ck off.

edit on 22-10-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join