It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

chest pains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
A game for ya all,

when stress the muscles it hurts the chest

Question:

chest pain ,

random (incident) 2x4" about long side to the right , collarbone forth bone down

what has been done , is it bone or internal ?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I strongly suggest you see a physician rather than having posters on ATS diagnose this, or any, medical condition.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

ive heard that chest pains most of the time are harmless
its when they combine with other warning signs that you should worry.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

ummmmmmmmm. huh?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

ive heard that chest pains most of the time are harmless
its when they combine with other warning signs that you should worry.

Most likely it's angina. If it's not, he'll be dead before this reaches page 2.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
A game for ya all,

when stress the muscles it hurts the chest

Question:

chest pain ,

random (incident) 2x4" about long side to the right , collarbone forth bone down

what has been done , is it bone or internal ?

Not to be rude but I admit I am not exactly sure what your question is.

Are you saying you are having these pains and are looking for help? What do you mean by "What has been done?"

Also, how can we know if the injury is in the bones or of the organs? We need more details.

Sorry, but I don't understand.

If you are having these pains, go to the ER.... NOW, because chest pains are nothing to play around with.If this is just a scenario, could you please explain further?
edit on 19-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Whether it is a bone or internal, either way, it needs medical attention from a trained medical professional.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a moment then im going ,
just wanted to hear other then my own diagnoses,

center of chest by the bone a little to the right , about a 2x4" both directions

down and to the side,

what i worrie is that its not the bone

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hmmm....start chewing a few aspirin and perhaps an antacid/ gas-x while dialing 911? Chest pain to me means no playing around. If I am with someone I remind them to forget the breathing and just keep up the chest compressions until the help I / we just called and arrives , should I hit the floor

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
i dont use pills,

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

then get some BC powder. You can get a spoon and try digging it out to see what it is.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
a moment then im going ,
just wanted to hear other then my own diagnoses,

center of chest by the bone a little to the right , about a 2x4" both directions

down and to the side,

what i worrie is that its not the bone

This really happened? Why did you call it a little game? Go to the doctor! None of us are trained professionals and none of us need to be giving you any kind of medical advice aside from go to the doctor.

Go to the doctor. ATS is not where you should go to get a diagnosis. You are just as likely to get a medical explanation as you are to have some one blame it on alien abduction...

Go to the doctor.

edit on 19-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Take a deep breath and see if the pain increases, also push slightly on the area that hurts and see if pain increases while pushing. We use these two symptom checkers in the field. If pain increases during insperation it could be a pulled muscle, pneumonia, or pleurisy. If it hurts more when pushing on it it may be a muscle. If none of these make the pain worse then it could potentially be your heart. Go in get an x ray they will run some labs to check your cardiac enzymes and hook you up to an ekg to see how your heart is looking.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Like others said, go to your primary care physician. It could be anything from heartburn to something else. Don't take chances and don't rely on a website that is not accredited by the AMA. Please don't read anything on the web. It will give you the worst advice. Doctors are there because they mostly know what they are doing.

Your issue could be as simple as anxiety....but don't risk it. Go to the doctor or the E.R. if you feel overwhelmed by your disposition.

Best regards and respect.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am a nurse and I suggest you
get to the ER. Ask a friend or
family member to help you!
NOW!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Go to a doc .. No way to make a valid or useful diagnoses without a physical examination of the patient.
Without which any recommendation is useless and dangerous.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Put your hands together in front of your chest like your praying and push them hard against each other . Then clasp your hands together and pull them (same position in front of your chest) if either of those makes it hurts, it's a pinched nerve. I get them a lot. Chest pain that is heart related usually effect the left side of your chest and radiates into the neck area with shortness of breath. But get checked out if it persists.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
2 cracked ribs and a bad doctor and his minions ,

thanks for the opinions and help ,

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'd go with costocondritis. Inflamed cartilage next to your sternum. Fairly common, somewhat painful. Best you can do is take a hot bath. Maybe ice the area. The pain will stop when the infammation goes down.

new topics

top topics

join