It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't you want to be free?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
I Am powerful enough to observe phenomenon. I Am powerful enough to form a hypothesis regarding this phenomenon. I Am Too, brother!

I know you are my friend. I could form a hypothesis, I could observe.

But I am not.

I am asking.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
It sounds like you're saying we should all just kill ourselves.

Quite to the contrary.

I am asking you to LIVE.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I know you are my friend.

I could form a hypothesis, I could observe.

But I am not.

I am asking.

With Love, Your Brother

And I answered.

With Love, Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

I know you are my friend.

I could form a hypothesis, I could observe.

But I am not.

I am asking.

With Love, Your Brother

And I answered.

With Love, Your Brother

LOL!

If mirrors had eyes to see,
what would they behold looking into thee?

Now how do we teach others to overcome their fears, embrace their personal power, and transform the world around them?

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. It has been too long since we crossed paths in this forum! I've missed ya.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Now how do we teach others to overcome their fears, embrace their personal power, and transform the world around them?

Now that's the question!

I am not sure one can be "taught" to overcome ones fears. In order to "teach", there would have to be "learning", but your question goes beyond teaching and learning.

Every individual will overcome their own fears when they are ready to, and not a moment sooner.

Perhaps, a better understanding of what fear is might help people make the decision to confront fear easier. What is fear? Is it not, in its simplest terms, an absence of Love?

If our hearts are filled with Love, how is it possible we would be afraid? What is there to fear, when what you feel is Love?

This is not something that can be taught, because what I am speaking to is something that each of us must remember. It is the physical world where teaching and learning is useful, but in the spiritual world, we only limit ourselves by "learning", and are better served to remember all that it is that we know, all that it is that we've always known, and all that it is that we will always know.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

What is fear?

That is what I am trying to understand. What is fear?

What is to be afraid of?

I don't know.

Excellent post BTW, I just cannot comment beyond this question.

You have stumped me.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by KrazyJethro

The question is to you my friend. Only you. You cannot speak for anyone else but you. When you do, you are making a host of assumptions that lead to ignorance.

Don't point the finger at society. The question is directed to YOU.

Why don't you want to be free?

What do YOU want out of the unknown time here?

With Love,

Your Brother

Fine, under your strict interpretation, I do want to be free. Freedom, however, should be slightly tempered by those things that create a great society: universal education, public libraries, public works, etc.

As to your assertion that one can not speak for others, this is correct. I am not speaking for other, but about them based on a range of disciplines. Is it almost impossible to make statements that are entirely accurate, yet we make leaps based on judgement, observation, and knowledge.

I've been a student of people for a long time.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Death is a myth, our body die, but we are not biological machines.

We are souls at the control of a biological machine. Souls are eternal. Haven't you ever had that sensation of detachment from your body...like it wasn't you?

We are eternal, death is a myth to keep us trapped in fear. It's a spiritual conspiracy.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Haven't you ever had that sensation of detachment from your body...like it wasn't you?

Who AM I?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Us and them

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Interesting question.

I've thought about it.

Actual freedom takes real work.

Real work with real value.

Laborous work that takes callories on callories of energy.

Many of us can work a job for a paycheck.

Few of us can commit to rebuilding a world.

Even fewer can do it together with others.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Us and them

You are wise my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

What is fear?

That is what I am trying to understand. What is fear?

What is to be afraid of?

I don't know.

Excellent post BTW, I just cannot comment beyond this question.

You have stumped me.

With Love,

Your Brother

What is to fear?

That is simple. Failure. Let me say it again so it can sink in. Failure, watching your dreams hopes and aspirations fall flat on there collective faces. Every time what you envisioned doesn't happen it hurts its painful. When love is taken away its the percieved failure that people fear.

Life by its own nature is a series of positive/negative interaction. Fear of these negative interaction prevents us from truly living as we would want to. Memory by its own nature allows us to learn complicated interaction but destroys our ability to approach each situation from a true life perspective.

You say you are asking people to live when the only true freedom from this fearful complex emotional human fleshly mess is death. Duality rules this material reality.

I have been to the other side and its different. Heaven and hell do not exist.
Just a place where what is is and work is constantly being done, and you can choose any work you wish. You are never alone we are as I am.

edit on 18-10-2011 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Death is but another step in the journey.. Nothing to be feared.. Do what one can to make the world a bit better along the way.. Dont add to the misery in the world.

Good thread as always friend .. S&F not had much time to be in the past few months .. Good to see you still posing questions to get people to think..

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
What is to fear?

That is simple. Failure. Let me say it again so it can sink in. Failure, watching your dreams hopes and aspirations fall flat on there collective faces. Every time what you envisioned doesn't happen it hurts its painful. When love is taken away its the percieved failure that people fear.

Failure? I am alive! What greater success is there than that? LOL Could you duplicate a greater experience than just being alive?

Failure, what is that?

Life by its own nature is a series of positive/negative interaction. Fear of these negative interaction prevents us from truly living as we would want to. Memory by its own nature allows us to learn complicated interaction but destroys our ability to approach each situation from a true life perspective.

What negative interaction? It is just interaction.

You say you are asking people to live when the only true freedom from this fearful complex emotional human fleshly mess is death. Duality rules this material reality.

So, you know for a fact beyond any doubt what lies beyond the veil of life and death? You know this?

If so, then why are you here?

I have been to the other side and its different. Heaven and hell do not exist.
Just a place where what is is and work is constantly being done, and you can choose any work you wish. You are never alone we are as I am.

If the otherside is so grand, why aren't you taking the trip immediately?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
There are many great experiences. Just being alive when you are placed into a system of orders a school of thought classified and judged to the last morsel is quite tedious. It can feel like a prison.

Failure put simply is. : When whatever you want or plan or desire. When those aren't met we feel failure. Thus a fear complex.

Thus positive interaction becomes when things go according to how you would want them. And negative interaction is everything from an inconvenience to a outright life and death situation. This is influenced by our emotional state at the time as week as past 'experience'.

So I make death sound peachy huh?

No, just different. I will not tell you how I got there nor came back. But I can tell you what it was like while I was there. All souls are joined. You can hear all the souls at once billions an incessant chatter that is hard to make out. Louder clearer and on top of that is a higher self-God-consciousness that speaks to you as well as through you. It is quite hard to tell exactly what it is even when you understand what it is/does. Just as you have invoulntary responses such as breathing so is conscious.There is plenty to be done and you are welcomed with open arms wherever you wish to help. A minute here is about an hour or more there. Everything is empty space and light holograms.

The absence of duality is what is stunning. The more I think about it its the soul being divorced from this vehicle. There are many things that are part of this body that we believe are part of us when they are not.
When I say us I mean the part that is eternal.

It cannot be adequately described there is no judgement attachment fear hate love forgiveness anger you name it. There is no deciphering studying misunderstanding hierarchy worry. It is beyond the human experience and I coulld not have conceived it had I not been there.

I don't know EXACTLY how I feel about what death is because when your dead you don't have feelings they don't exist things just are. When I was back and able to analyze the entire experience I found a few things I did like.

First, that you are connected to all souls and at the same time have direct input from God. You know you are not alone weak or unimportant. You are truly all important. The freedom of choice also was cool.

Would it get old? I'm sure it would but I wouldn't know, then again that why we have life. And ill remain living mine as I wouldn't want to spoil anything for us, thanks.
edit on 19-10-2011 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Freedom is dependent on economics and basic needs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join