It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not a chosen prophet. I am not a benevolent one.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blarneystoner
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Einstien was the first to realize the interconnected properties of time and space, his theory was that time moves slower for an object in motion relative to an object not in motion. His theory has been proven using atomic clocks and jet airplanes; one clock remains stationary while another clock is flown around the globe. When the clock times are compared at the end of the flight, there is a measurable difference between the two, with the airborn clock running slow compared to the stationary clock. Time literally passes more slowly for an object in motion than it does for a stationary object. The effect is multiplied exponentially with the velocity of the object; the faster an object travels, the more time slows down. The direction an object travels relative to a stationary object also has an effect on time as well.

Past, present and future; it's all relative. One of the really strange properties of time and space is the way speed, distance and relative direction change the reality of "now". When two objects are at rest, no matter what the distance between them is, they both experience the same "slice" of "now" but if one object travels away from another other while the other remains stationary, the object in motion experiences the other objects past as "now". The inverse is also true. If one object travels towards another that is stationary, the object in motion experiences the other object's future as "now". This effect is multiplied exponentially by distance and velocity.

The past, present and future all exist in the same construct. It's a proven fact, not conjecture. Look it up....

I'm working on a more detailed explanation and will start a new thread when I'm done.
edit on 15-11-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

What you are referring to is Time Dialation and all they proved was the matter of those atomic clocks was affected by the change in electromagnetic influences of Source. The satellites orbiting the earth are experiencing the same problems and science also attributes that to Time Dialation, when the matter in those clocks are not being influenced the same by earth's magnetic forces.

"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything." - Old Toad Proverb

When they flew westwardly, they went with the magnetic flow and the clock sped up. When they flew eastwardly, they went against the magnetic flow and the clock slowed down. When you canoe upstream, you go slower and when you canoe downstream, you go faster. Same principle but science hasn't realized the mistakes they've made.
They continue to try to prove sumthing right when what they are suppose to dew is prove it wrong, like by isolating an atomic clock in a magnetic proof room, then see what happens. The clock will slow down drastically, proving the Time Dialation Theory wrong, but they have never tried to prove it wrong and the Law of Proofs dictates that if you try to prove sumthing right, the odds dictate you will, even if it is wrong.

Guess what happens if you stand next to an MRI with a analog watch on?

community.discovery.com...

The Time Dialation Theory is wrong, as are most theories concerning the Universe.

Ribbit

Ps: The past, present and future dew kNot all exist in the same construct. It has kNot been proven, you just think it's proven but that's because the method used was flawed science.

edit on 15-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

Einstein in modern times! If we look back to find real wisdom, it is all contained in the Vedas. Einstein was massive fan of Eastern classic's.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
What you are referring to is Time Dialation and all they proved was the matter of those atomic clocks was affected by the change in electromagnetic influences of Source.

No, your statement is entirely inaccurate. The atomic clocks used in the Hafele-Keating Experiment were magnetically shielded and time dilation is a direct result of the effects of General Relativity. Gravity and velocity are the only influences which cause the results. Time dilation has nothing to do with magnetism. Again, the clocks were magnetically shielded, so magnetic influences can be completely ruled out.

The example I provided where two objects at considerable distance experience different slices of “now” is actually describing relativity of simultaneity, not time dilation.

The satellites orbiting the earth are experiencing the same problems and science also attributes that to Time Dialation, when the matter in those clocks are not being influenced the same by earth's magnetic forces.

Wrong again. I’m assuming you mean GPS satellites. The atomic clocks in GPS satellites are magnetically shielded. Adjustments to coordinates are calculated based upon the PREDICTED effects of general relativity.

"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything." - Old Toad Proverb

I’m curious to know why you didn’t include the full “toadism” here. Since you’ve graciously posted a full list of “toadisms” on GLP I’ll take the liberty of completing it for you….

"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything and God is the Ultimate Source!" quoted from GLP post by Butt Ugly Toad

Why didn’t you include the entire quote? I have a better one for you taken from the Trinitarian doxology, Gloria Patri: “As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.”

Sounds an awful lot like… “the past, present and future all exist in the same construct” doesn’t it?

When they flew westwardly, they went with the magnetic flow and the clock sped up. When they flew eastwardly, they went against the magnetic flow and the clock slowed down.

Again, your statement makes absolutely no sense. Magnetic lines of force “flow” North and South, not East to West but it really doesn’t make any difference because the atomic clocks were magnetically shielded.

When you canoe upstream, you go slower and when you canoe downstream, you go faster. Same principle but science hasn't realized the mistakes they've made.

This statement is just plain stupid. You obviously have no detailed knowledge of the subject.

They continue to try to prove sumthing(sic) right when what they are suppose to dew(sic) is prove it wrong, like by isolating an atomic clock in a magnetic proof room, then see what happens. The clock will slow down drastically, proving the Time Dialation(sic) Theory wrong, but they have never tried to prove it wrong and the Law of Proofs dictates that if you try to prove sumthing(sic) right, the odds dictate you will, even if it is wrong.

This statement is very telling as to the level of knowledge you lack regarding the Hafele-Keating Experiment and the Scientific method. You might do yourself a favor and actually research the topics you discuss; otherwise you just look like a fool.

Guess what happens if you stand next to an MRI with a analog watch on?

The magnet in the MRI machine torques and deforms the spring the watch causing it to malfunction.

This is another statement that tells me you have no idea what an atomic clock is.

The Time Dialation Theory is wrong, as are most theories concerning the Universe.

Oh brother… you speak as if you are some kind of authority on the subject but you really have no clue. It’s kind of sad really…

(cont..)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Ps: The past, present and future dew kNot(sic) all exist in the same construct. It has kNot (sic) been proven, you just think it's proven but that's because the method used was flawed science.

Listen bud, this isn't my theory. It's Einstein’s theory of special relativity has been proven over and over by predicting the results of the Hafele-Keating Experiment and repeating it successfully both in 1976 by the University of Maryland and in 1996 by the NPL.

You’re serious lack of basic understanding of how science works and fundamental physics has you grasping for answers to fill in the gaps of your knowledge. Please don’t insult me with the pseudo-science babble you like to espouse.

You're one of those people who says, "the science is flawed" but if someone asks you to prove it you'll say; "I can't, I'm not a scientist"
edit on 17-11-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

What you are referring to is Time Dialation and all they proved was the matter of those atomic clocks was affected by the change in electromagnetic influences of Source.

No, your statement is entirely inaccurate. The atomic clocks used in the Hafele-Keating Experiment were magnetically shielded and time dilation is a direct result of the effects of General Relativity. Gravity and velocity are the only influences which cause the results. Time dilation has nothing to do with magnetism. Again, the clocks were magnetically shielded, so magnetic influences can be completely ruled out.

The example I provided where two objects at considerable distance experience different slices of “now” is actually describing relativity of simultaneity, not time dilation.

The satellites orbiting the earth are experiencing the same problems and science also attributes that to Time Dialation, when the matter in those clocks are not being influenced the same by earth's magnetic forces.

Wrong again. I’m assuming you mean GPS satellites. The atomic clocks in GPS satellites are magnetically shielded. Adjustments to coordinates are calculated based upon the PREDICTED effects of general relativity.

I’m curious to know why you didn’t include the full “toadism” here. Since you’ve graciously posted a full list of “toadisms” on GLP I’ll take the liberty of completing it for you….

"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything and God is the Ultimate Source!" quoted from GLP post by Butt Ugly Toad

Why didn’t you include the entire quote? I have a better one for you taken from the Trinitarian doxology, Gloria Patri: “As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.”

Sounds an awful lot like… “the past, present and future all exist in the same construct” doesn’t it?

When they flew westwardly, they went with the magnetic flow and the clock sped up. When they flew eastwardly, they went against the magnetic flow and the clock slowed down.

Again, your statement makes absolutely no sense. Magnetic lines of force “flow” North and South, not East to West but it really doesn’t make any difference because the atomic clocks were magnetically shielded.

When you canoe upstream, you go slower and when you canoe downstream, you go faster. Same principle but science hasn't realized the mistakes they've made.

This statement is just plain stupid. You obviously have no detailed knowledge of the subject.

They continue to try to prove sumthing(sic) right when what they are suppose to dew(sic) is prove it wrong, like by isolating an atomic clock in a magnetic proof room, then see what happens. The clock will slow down drastically, proving the Time Dialation(sic) Theory wrong, but they have never tried to prove it wrong and the Law of Proofs dictates that if you try to prove sumthing(sic) right, the odds dictate you will, even if it is wrong.

This statement is very telling as to the level of knowledge you lack regarding the Hafele-Keating Experiment and the Scientific method. You might do yourself a favor and actually research the topics you discuss; otherwise you just look like a fool.

Oh brother… you speak as if you are some kind of authority on the subject but you really have no clue. It’s kind of sad really…

(cont..)

I hate to tell you this but the technology for magnetic shielding was just invented:

www.wired.com...

As to your quote:

Gloria Patri: “As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.”

That is not true! How it is now is not how it was in the beginning. In the beginning, it was inverted from what it is now, so how it is now has a beginning but the true beginning has no beginning.

As to the rest of your 2nd Law of Thermodynamic thinking, the Universe is not a closed system, thus, many theories are flawed because of that. Time cannot be manipulated, only your perception of it can be manipulated.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ps: The past, present and future dew kNot(sic) all exist in the same construct. It has kNot (sic) been proven, you just think it's proven but that's because the method used was flawed science.

Listen bud, this isn't my theory. It's Einstein’s theory of special relativity has been proven over and over by predicting the results of the Hafele-Keating Experiment and repeating it successfully both in 1976 by the University of Maryland and in 1996 by the NPL.

You’re serious lack of basic understanding of how science works and fundamental physics has you grasping for answers to fill in the gaps of your knowledge. Please don’t insult me with the pseudo-science babble you like to espouse.

You're one of those people who says, "the science is flawed" but if someone asks you to prove it you'll say; "I can't, I'm not a scientist"

You haven't been keeping up with everything that's blowing your theories out of the water.

I'm sorry that I won't take the hours it will take to prove it but you can read all about it when the Paper is finished.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Dude... seriously... this is pathetic.. I feel sorry for you man... the public education system has failed you miserably.

The link you provided is for an article magnetic cloaking shield, a device that shields magnetic fields WITHOUT DISRUPTING THE FIELD. Magnetic shields have been around for decades.

You do understand that there is a difference between a cloak and a shield, right?

Mu-metal was developed by scientists named Smith and Garnett and patented in 1923 for inductive loading of submarine telegraph cables by The Telegraph Construction and Maintenance Co. Ltd. (now Telcon Metals Ltd.), a British firm which built the Atlantic undersea telegraph cables.

Did you read that? PATENTED IN 1923

Here's a link to the company that provided the shields for the Hafele-Keating Experiment:MUShield

This is on their front page:

When the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory scientists set up an experiment to test Einstein's Theory of Relativity, they specified MuShield to protect the atomic clock used to explore the structure of space and time.

There is a story behind every shielding application. Our favorite is working with the scientists at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory. Contracted by NASA to design and build atomic clocks for space exploration, the people at SAO have the opportunity to test Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Our role has been to provide them with some carefully constructed shields that are used to maintain the precision of the atomic clocks. Working with minds like this is an honor, as is every opportunity to create a shield design that works.

And then you have the audacity to claim that I'm not keeping up... that's hilarious...

You can't provide any sources or evidence for your claims because there aren't any. Most, if not all of what you say is pure bunk. It's painfully obvious that you have absolutely no formal education with regards to physics.

BTW - Did I mention that the experiment was conducted several more times over the years with increasingly more accurate equipment? Why yes, I believe I did! Not only were there four atomic clocks used in later repeated experiments, those clocks were also magnetically shielded with no less than 3 shields per clock!!

"Time cannot be manipulated, only your perception of it"

Is that another "Toad-ism"? I suppose that what you're saying is that the atomic clock's perception of time was altered in some way? That's beautiful man... if you don't understand something just make sh*t up eh?

Good lord... talking to you is like beating my head against a wall but not as enjoyable...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

No breaks, being told to dip my feet in the water while were all drowning is both ironic, and sickening at the same time. Your little personal attack is sad at best considering that you spend your time copying, and pasting your written articles together, and not one has any thoughtful contribution by you. basically your threads are the equivalent of an rss feed from a breaking news website, a very poorly put together rss feed, and I can understand your hatred as well as jealousy for people that do take the time to make a difference, I should also mention that this is the first post where I even hinted at my involvements in bettering the world that you live in.

When a post amounts to nothing more than the basis for a motivational poster, than it really isn't the amazing work that you, and the rest of the less seasoned armchair warriors think it is, but in case I am wrong here's some stuff that you can star, and flag.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit

You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind. (this one is specifically for you blahblah)

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. (inspires me to do that ##### hero s##t)

When the best things are not possible, the best may be made of those that are. (the op in a nutshell)

Maybe you can turn these little quotes into a post blahblah, and then you can get stars and flags to measure your self worth as opposed to, I don't know doing something worth something to someone else.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Dude... seriously... this is pathetic.. I feel sorry for you man... the public education system has failed you miserably.

The link you provided is for an article magnetic cloaking shield, a device that shields magnetic fields WITHOUT DISRUPTING THE FIELD. Magnetic shields have been around for decades.

You do understand that there is a difference between a cloak and a shield, right?

Mu-metal was developed by scientists named Smith and Garnett and patented in 1923 for inductive loading of submarine telegraph cables by The Telegraph Construction and Maintenance Co. Ltd. (now Telcon Metals Ltd.), a British firm which built the Atlantic undersea telegraph cables.

Did you read that? PATENTED IN 1923

Here's a link to the company that provided the shields for the Hafele-Keating Experiment:MUShield

This is on their front page:

When the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory scientists set up an experiment to test Einstein's Theory of Relativity, they specified MuShield to protect the atomic clock used to explore the structure of space and time.

There is a story behind every shielding application. Our favorite is working with the scientists at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory. Contracted by NASA to design and build atomic clocks for space exploration, the people at SAO have the opportunity to test Einstein's Theory of Relativity. Our role has been to provide them with some carefully constructed shields that are used to maintain the precision of the atomic clocks. Working with minds like this is an honor, as is every opportunity to create a shield design that works.

And then you have the audacity to claim that I'm not keeping up... that's hilarious...

You can't provide any sources or evidence for your claims because there aren't any. Most, if not all of what you say is pure bunk. It's painfully obvious that you have absolutely no formal education with regards to physics.

BTW - Did I mention that the experiment was conducted several more times over the years with increasingly more accurate equipment? Why yes, I believe I did! Not only were there four atomic clocks used in later repeated experiments, those clocks were also magnetically shielded with no less than 3 shields per clock!!

"Time cannot be manipulated, only your perception of it"

Is that another "Toad-ism"? I suppose that what you're saying is that the atomic clock's perception of time was altered in some way? That's beautiful man... if you don't understand something just make sh*t up eh?

Good lord... talking to you is like beating my head against a wall but not as enjoyable...

How dew you kNow for a fact the shield shielded against all magnetic effects?

You need to understand that Time is the result of the energy transfer between the TWO spatial dimensions and that energy transfer is the Thought Process of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe, the Thought Process of God/Source, so YOU and anyone else cannot alter Time!

Law of Time - Time is a linear constant, always moving forward in increments of finite and that which occupies Time, must also occupy Space.

"The old saying, "I think, therefore I am" can be converted into, God/Source thinks, therefore Time is." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

Ps: I feel sorry for you, since you've bought your education.

edit on 19-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkNinja
reply to post by blupblup

No breaks, being told to dip my feet in the water while were all drowning is both ironic, and sickening at the same time. Your little personal attack is sad at best considering that you spend your time copying, and pasting your written articles together, and not one has any thoughtful contribution by you. basically your threads are the equivalent of an rss feed from a breaking news website, a very poorly put together rss feed, and I can understand your hatred as well as jealousy for people that do take the time to make a difference, I should also mention that this is the first post where I even hinted at my involvements in bettering the world that you live in.

When a post amounts to nothing more than the basis for a motivational poster, than it really isn't the amazing work that you, and the rest of the less seasoned armchair warriors think it is, but in case I am wrong here's some stuff that you can star, and flag.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit

You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind. (this one is specifically for you blahblah)

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. (inspires me to do that ##### hero s##t)

When the best things are not possible, the best may be made of those that are. (the op in a nutshell)

Maybe you can turn these little quotes into a post blahblah, and then you can get stars and flags to measure your self worth as opposed to, I don't know doing something worth something to someone else.

Excellent quotes, DN!

I especially like the plowing quote, considering my given name means Tiller of the Soil.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

Uh huh.... feel better?

For all this supposed charity work and selflessness, you really are very bitter and twisted... you have issues.
I don't make many threads at all, most of my contributions to this community come in the way of replies and thread involvement.

I have posted a few recently because the Occupy movements have caught fire and there are a lot of negative threads about it all, so I've tried to balance it out with positive.

You do whatever you like.... you attack people and rip apart posts like the very OP in this thread... hope it makes you feel good.

The OP was merely talking about positivity while you are out there making a real difference...

You're amazing... well done.

Seriously...

Awesome.

Nobody can try and make you think, nobody can spread positivity unless they have built an orphanage in Guatemala.... nobody can talk about stress and sadness unless they've sat there and had an orphaned baby die in their arms in Sudan.

Give me a break and get over yourself you tool.
edit on 20/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Do you know how an atomic clock works? Basically there is a Caesium-133 atom contained in the device that is bombarded with microwaves which causes the Caesium atom to emit radiation at 9,192,631,770 cycles per second. Those cycles are counted which provides the most accurate method of measuring time available. Do you know how many technologies rely on atomic clock technology? You know about one already, GPS Satellites. GPS satellites play an integral role in our daily lives providing data for all types of applications; global positioning (navigation), target tracking, missile guidance, search and rescue, reconnaissance, and they play a crucial role in the detection of both nuclear detonation and EMPs.

How do I know that magnetic shielding works? Because I know how GPS satellites work. As I said before, the effects of General Relativity have to be factored in to GPS readings in order to compensate for the effects of General relativity. The clocks are magnetically shielded, but if they weren't, the calculations would be inaccurate and the system wouldn't work at all. That's how I know.

I also know basically how magnetic shields work. You might do yourself a favor and find out for yourself as well.

You need to understand that Time is the result of the energy transfer between the TWO spatial dimensions and that energy transfer is the Thought Process of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe, the Thought Process of God/Source, so YOU and anyone else cannot alter Time!

No, time is not linear. We only perceive time as moving in one direction (towards the future) in a linear fashion due to entropy (a measure of disorder). As entropy increases, the arrow of time proceeds towards the future. In the mathematics of Physics there is no principal that distinguishes past, present and future. Yes, I’m working from the closed system model but until someone proves otherwise, that’s the model I’ll continue to use.

I’ve noticed that you like to use God as the root cause for phenomena that you cannot fully explain or quantify. While I believe in God, I do not resort to using God as a “catch all” to explain the mechanisms of the Universe which physicists are trying to understand. In my opinion, God created the universe and the laws which govern it. Why would God need to intervene in a system which He created?
Just for fun, let’s talk about God and the concept of linear time; shall we? Let’s try to keep the discussion as logical as possible.

We’ll start with the premise(s) for the discussion:

God created the heavens and the earth. This is something I think that we both agree on.
God revealed Himself to man using men which He contacted individually and gave His message to. Do we still agree on this?

Some of the men whom God contacted and revealed himself to were given prophecies to reveal to mankind. Prophecies, by definition are predictions of events that occur in the future. Do you agree with those statements as well?

Based upon those three premises, if we assume they are correct, logically we are bound to accept that future events are predictable and therefore already exist. You cannot escape that conclusion IF you accept the premises put forth. It is the only logical conclusion that can be drawn based upon the premises if you agree that they are true.

Law of Time - Time is a linear constant, always moving forward in increments of finite and that which occupies Time, must also occupy Space.

Why? Because you say so? That statement sounds like more new age woo woo with no basis in real physics. Where do you come up with these “laws” you talk about?

“That which occupies time must also occupy space”

I disagree; thoughts occupy time but require no space…..

"The old saying, "I think, therefore I am" can be converted into, God/Source thinks, therefore Time is." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

You could also say; “I think, therefore God exists”
Don’t feel sorry for me brother… My education was paid for through hard work and hours of study in various disciplines; one of them being logic. There is no substitute for a hard earned education. One of the tenants being that, if you intend to argue from a particular perspective, you should also become educated as to the concepts in all other perspective(s). You have clearly not made yourself knowledgeable in the concepts of modern physics and therefore can’t argue against them with any semblance of intelligent discourse.

edit on 21-11-2011 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Do you know how an atomic clock works? Basically there is a Caesium-133 atom contained in the device that is bombarded with microwaves which causes the Caesium atom to emit radiation at 9,192,631,770 cycles per second. Those cycles are counted which provides the most accurate method of measuring time available. Do you know how many technologies rely on atomic clock technology? You know about one already, GPS Satellites. GPS satellites play an integral role in our daily lives providing data for all types of applications; global positioning (navigation), target tracking, missile guidance, search and rescue, reconnaissance, and they play a crucial role in the detection of both nuclear detonation and EMPs.

How do I know that magnetic shielding works? Because I know how GPS satellites work. As I said before, the effects of General Relativity have to be factored in to GPS readings in order to compensate for the effects of General relativity. The clocks are magnetically shielded, but if they weren't, the calculations would be inaccurate and the system wouldn't work at all. That's how I know.

I also know basically how magnetic shields work. You might do yourself a favor and find out for yourself as well.

I dew kNow how it werks and I also kNow that if you change the cycles emitted by the Caesium-133, the movement of RECORDED Time will be altered. That's what's happening with your Time Dialation Theory, Time is kNot being altered, your peception of it is.

As to GPS satellites, they are having the same problem, they are losing Time because of the loss of magnetic affect on the Caesium-133.

Magnetics is what makes the Universe spin and Time is involved!

Ribbit

Ps: I am having to break down your reply into sections, since the reply had more than 5000 characters to it.

edit on 21-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

No, time is not linear. We only perceive time as moving in one direction (towards the future) in a linear fashion due to entropy (a measure of disorder). As entropy increases, the arrow of time proceeds towards the future. In the mathematics of Physics there is no principal that distinguishes past, present and future. Yes, I’m working from the closed system model but until someone proves otherwise, that’s the model I’ll continue to use.

I’ve noticed that you like to use God as the root cause for phenomena that you cannot fully explain or quantify. While I believe in God, I do not resort to using God as a “catch all” to explain the mechanisms of the Universe which physicists are trying to understand. In my opinion, God created the universe and the laws which govern it. Why would God need to intervene in a system which He created?
Just for fun, let’s talk about God and the concept of linear time; shall we? Let’s try to keep the discussion as logical as possible.

We’ll start with the premise(s) for the discussion:

God created the heavens and the earth. This is something I think that we both agree on.
God revealed Himself to man using men which He contacted individually and gave His message to. Do we still agree on this?

Some of the men whom God contacted and revealed himself to were given prophecies to reveal to mankind. Prophecies, by definition are predictions of events that occur in the future. Do you agree with those statements as well?

Based upon those three premises, if we assume they are correct, logically we are bound to accept that future events are predictable and therefore already exist. You cannot escape that conclusion IF you accept the premises put forth. It is the only logical conclusion that can be drawn based upon the premises if you agree that they are true.

The Universe is to the the Coin what the Two spatial dimensions are to Heads and Tails (two separate sides) and what Time is to the Edge (3rd side of a Coin).

The Edge is what binds the Heads & Tails together and that Trinality is what creates the ONE Coin.

Time is what binds the 1st Dimension (spatial) & 2nd Dimension (spatial) together and that Trinality is what creates the ONE Universe.

Therefore, Time is no different than the Edge, it is a separate dimension from Space, just as the Edge is a separate dimension from Heads & Tails. To say otherwise is to say a 3 dimensional Coin has only 2 dimensions!

Then, the Coin is to Time what Heads and Tails (two separate sides) are to Past & Future and what the Edge (3rd side of a Coin) is to the Present.

The Edge is what binds the Heads & Tails together and that Trinality is what creates the ONE Coin.

The Present is what binds the Past & Future together and that Trinality is what creates ALL Time.

You cannot have the Coin without all three dimensions of the Coin and you cannot have Time without all three dimensions of Time, so the Now cannot be without the Then & When.

As to me using God/Source as a reference, the Universe is God/Source, so why wouldn't I use Her as an example?
As to God/Source revealing Herself to man, that We disagree on but you'd have to kNow the truth about this Matrix to understand my stance on that one.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Why? Because you say so? That statement sounds like more new age woo woo with no basis in real physics. Where do you come up with these “laws” you talk about?

“That which occupies time must also occupy space”

I disagree; thoughts occupy time but require no space…..

Ribbit

You could also say; “I think, therefore God exists”
Don’t feel sorry for me brother… My education was paid for through hard work and hours of study in various disciplines; one of them being logic. There is no substitute for a hard earned education. One of the tenants being that, if you intend to argue from a particular perspective, you should also become educated as to the concepts in all other perspective(s). You have clearly not made yourself knowledgeable in the concepts of modern physics and therefore can’t argue against them with any semblance of intelligent discourse.

Thoughts must occupy Space for them to exist and they dew occupy Space in your mind, just as they occupy Space in God's/Source's Mind.

You kNeed to be educated as to the CORRECT Space-Time of Numbers, it's the Number itself, kNot in-between the Number, as well as being educated that Finite does exist.
Both of those goes against your store bought edumacation but you bought it as well.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Kudos to you my wart covered friend. My hat is off to you. Everything you say must be true because well.... you said it!

I'm so looking forward to your Paper. Please finish it soon so that we can all be edumacated in the ways of the Toad. Reveal the truth. I can hardly wait!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Amazing... the responses here have left me scratching my head.

I felt compelled to write the OP on a whim. It was the sort of a mood I was in and I just let the thoughts stream onto the screen. Now I'm being confronted in PMs and verbally assaulted by people I don't know from Adam.

I can only hope that someone, maybe just one person found the words to be useful and that they helped to improve someone's life in some small way. If that's the case then I am satisified that the post is not a futile effort.

If you found the words to be offensive then, as I said before in this thread, that was not my intention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join