It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Marine v 30 Police - Occupy Times Square - Cops lose

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnfidel
Desert digital camo can be bought at surplus herbies for $40.00.

Wouldn't make him a serviceman.

Anyways, he is lucky he didn't get a jack boot in the throat screaming like that.

Beautiful......... my thoughts are the same.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been mentioned but as long as we are paying our taxes it isnt that hard for the government to turn a blind eye to the going ons of this movement. why has it not been suggested that everyone change their tax claims to exempt. this would hit them harder then closing bank accounts. this would force them to hear us out and make rapid changes in the direction we are wishing for.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RufNUsd
I am having a truly hard time understanding the comments in regards to this post. It appears a majority of the people here support this Marine, clearly acting out to get attention.

Yes, he has the right to voice his opinion yet I am sure there are laws about indecency and noise pollution in the NYC. Even if there wasn't laws in regards to this...... he is trying to intimidate and prevoke the police. This man is clearly a media hog looking for a way to the major TV outlets for interviews, etc.

I have shown this video to all of my fellow Marine friends. All state this man is a disgrace. As I agree. He is wearing the uniform as an employee thus speaking on the behalf of the USA. His job is not to speak for the USA, we have people whom do that for us, whether right, wrong, or indifferent. If he wants a public speaking job for the US then apply for it. The avenues that his opinions are expressed are very wrong.

Put on street clothes and give our rant pal.........

Oh my.... the video above my post just solidifies everything I stated. His "uhh" and "you know" just add to my rant. I cant make it past one minute of this video. Idiocracy here we come.
edit on 24-10-2011 by RufNUsd because: Watched news video.

Wow, look who's ridiculing this man's grammar, diction and to top all that off you call him a disgrace? I noticed that you can't spell worth a lick
...but whatever. Does your lack of having the ability to spell correctly determine who you are? Oh well, it is what it is....he's a hero who spoke the truth...you're just complaining and knitpicking without cause.

What freakin' planet are you on? We have people that speak for us, he's intimidating and provoking the police, he's a media hog...that's not his job? He can speak on behalf of the USA anytime he feels like it, just as the rest of America can. BTW, in case you hadn't noticed the police are the ones doing the intimidating by walking around keeping their hands close to their weapons/batons, some even showing up in locations with riot gear on. This Marine sure didn't have a gun or a baton. By the sounds of it...you should be courts martial for cowardice and desertion (

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by blupblup

So this is uhhh and you know you've got to you know uhhh take this to the streets you know. Uhhhhh.

Brain Slurpee........

Cheers.....

So because the man is not versed in how to handle himself on TV or isn't used to all this attention and may be a little nervous, you're going to disregard all he said?

Okaaaaayyyy
edit on 25/10/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

reply to post by blupblup

So this is uhhh and you know you've got to you know uhhh take this to the streets you know. Uhhhhh.

Brain Slurpee........

Cheers.....

So because the man is not versed in how to handle himself on TV or isn't used to all this attention and may be a little nervous, you're going to disregard all he said?

Okaaaaayyyy
edit on 25/10/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

Given that his rant was very hard to follow with the stammering..... my answer is yes. I am not paying any disrespect to his ability and willingness to fight our wars. I believe that he is not using the correct avenues for displaying his undying rant that he is on.

If he would put on his civilian clothes while on his rant, I would not even shake a finger at this.

This man is reciting like an automaton the same things over and over. He is looking ridiculous. Tie to this he is screaming at state paid citizens as well, that are obeying orders from a higher rank. These police are doing there jobs as ordered as this Marine would.

If anyone should know about how these things work.....this chap would.

He is disrespectful and creating a scene....... a scene that while overseas would've "likely" ended in gunfire if others did the same to him while policing the countries.

In regards to ThePublicEnemyNo1, you have entirely to much time on your hands. 80% of your posts are edited for unknown reasons. I will speculate due to yourself not having your facts straight or typos. You continuously take things over the top for unknown reasons. Your number one goal should be taking care of your two children instead of exploding your verbal waste on this site. I wish you well.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

He was against 30 Cops, he was allowed to voice his opinion at the Cops. The way it should be. In what he was upset about was what the police did after protestors were pushing barriers into the street. Clearly in the video posted below the first post. Quite ridiculous to side with the protestors for the police keeping the line. I do commend the Sergeant though. It is his right.

29INFDIV

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
all this shows is the un intelligent side of our govt. they hire school yard bullies for thier police force. the police strike because they dont have the brain power to reply to an issue with intelligence ignorant people always strike back with physical violence its sort of a way to tell people "im stupid" and they are to stupid to even know it so funny. lol its the same thing with racist people try and find a racist with an I.Q. of more than 105.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
another government brain washed zombie its amazing they allow a navy grunt to even speak.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Here have this.

I'd expect this thread to be moved to the hoax forum as quick as possible.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I guess I'll say it here too.

That does not look like the same guy to me.

Seems a bad attempt by that youtube user.

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join