It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

OP summon your Aliens, I wanna know what the best recipe for pancakes is.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

OP, you need to know, unless you are completely delusional, that no one cares that you think you are the chosen one.

Please, start your information from that point.

Step away from your own ego, then we'll listen to what you may have to say.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Don't Walk, but Run to the Nearest Hospital and tell the Doctors your story! They need to know!

Mental Health Warning Signs

Symptoms of mental disorders vary depending on the type and severity of the condition. Some general symptoms that may suggest a mental illness include:

In adults

Confused thinking
Believing Aliens told them to lead the World into Destruction
Long-lasting sadness or irritability
Extreme highs and lows in mood
Excessive fear, worry, or anxiety
Thinking Aliens have injected foreign Material into them
Social withdrawal
Dramatic changes in eating or sleeping habits
Strong feelings of anger
Delusions or hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not really there)
Going on Internet Forums and telling the world they here the Aliens chosen Destroyer
Increasing inability to cope with daily problems and activities
Thoughts of suicide
Denial of obvious problems
Alien Intelligence Disorder Syndrome
Many unexplained physical problems
Abuse of drugs and/or alcohol

In older children and pre-teens

Abuse of drugs and/or alcohol
Inability to cope with daily problems and activities
Changes in sleeping and/or eating habits
Excessive complaints of physical problems
Defying authority, skipping school, stealing, or damaging property
Intense fear of gaining weight
Long-lasting negative mood, often along with poor appetite and thoughts of death
Frequent outbursts of anger
In younger children

Changes in school performance
Poor grades despite strong efforts
Excessive worry or anxiety
Hyperactivity
Persistent nightmares
Persistent disobedience and/or aggressive behavior
Frequent temper tantrums

Seriously, Irun as fast as you can to the nearest emergency room and tell the Doctors what is going on so they can help you defend the Earth from Obvious Dangers

edit on 17/10/11 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

This, oh and bring some proof to the table, No ones bashing you, just your story.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

You have been used and lied to. You are possibly suffering from schizophrenia. You are perhaps a victim of virtual mind control simulations, haarp technologies and or subliminal messages. (Perhaps watched too many sci fi flicks?). You are no more or less special than your fellow mankind. Why you are passing on messages from these evil beings as gospel is beyond me. Start to question with a rational mind my friend and do not be afraid to take a closer look at what is being presented to you. Think!! So either you don't think with a rational mind, you are delusional or cannot differentiate between dream and reality? Then there is the possibility you are just making stuff up. Either way, you do need help my friend.
I hope you get it.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
seriously though OP..

so these Aliens have been for years working undercover planning their revolt, and they want everybody to know their secret plan before taking place...yey..stupid alien race

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I just think that he needs an enema. That tends to clear the mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

I can lead you all to redemption. The Alien race used us humans as an experiment. They dont want humans that destroy the world that they built. So they use our DNA and 'tweak' our DNA to better evolve us humans so in the next life we accept and share the beauty of the world.

In a simple sentence "we are one big experiment and the aliens have realised they stuffed up and now want to change the human race again"

They want some humans left for them to use, to join the next time. They have made me the leader of this group. I will lead the humans into the next world.
edit on 17-10-2011 by TheChosenProphet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet

I can lead you all to redemption. The Alien race used us humans as an experiment. They dont want humans that destroy the world that they built. So they use our DNA and 'tweak' our DNA to better evolve us humans so in the next life we accept and share the beauty of the world.

In a simple sentence "we are one big experiment and the aliens have realised they stuffed up and now want to change the human race again"

They want some humans left for them to use, to join the next time. They have made me the leader of this group. I will lead the humans into the next world.
edit on 17-10-2011 by TheChosenProphet because: (no reason given)

Do you honestly believe what you're saying here?

You a leader..........?

Are you that stupid? IF and that is a really big IF we are a experiement and we messed up big time. You really think they would take someone as a LEADER that grew up in this messed up world? Hell no! You will just rinse and repeat.

Your as you CLAIM human with a straw up your bellybutton and green liquid poored into it. LOL what a normal injection with a needle isn't sufficient? What are you, that we are not? Why did they choose you over anyone else?

How would you provide your "group" with food? With water? With transportation? With medical help? Etc. They can clearly see that setting up a "leader" doesn't work here, leadership creates a drive for power, you just want more. Simply because YOU are in control and YOU want to keep being in control. That doens't work at all.

Good luck with your fairytale, hope you wake up soon and rejoin the real world.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Deception.. wow.. there getting pretty good at it..

Only greys could come up with such a cruel joke on a believer, you dear human have been deceived, we can all expect more "prophets" to follow as time draws nearer to.. well. yeah.. you've heard this all before

Now for my questions..

What's the plan for old K-rudd? does he pose as big a threat to the "plan" as i have foreseen?
Is there a defense other than Light that the common man can use to defend themselves?

Even though im a "believer".. some parts just ring major warning bells in your OP, Both sides of AUS gov are compromised... not just Libs, you were injected with an ooze.. only greys would EVER do such a thing.. then they fill your head with making you think your our Savior.. furthering the disinfo campaign before the true hero's arrive.. at least.. that's what i gather from your post.. and from what i've been "shown"

Im not going to say anything about the riots.. that part i do agree with as i've been shown that myself (erm.. yeah.. but in a very vivid dream though..)

So hard not to sound like a nutter though.. just remember to breathe

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

...When i got back i was visited by aliens again. This time they came from earth. They took me to Pine Gap where i was harrassed...

I want a detailed description of what you allegedly saw in the Pine Gap facility--even a general description of the layout and aesthetic of the base...

Were their many Australians working at Pine Gap? or were they all aliens? Were the "aliens" at Pine Gap large, pink skinned, bi-peds that spoke with American accents?

Cool story bro!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
[Hoax] Thread now please...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
yeyyyyy

another 1 to the collection!!

I Am A Terrorist, page 1
I am Ezekiel
I am Not a Scientist
I am here as a messenger [HOAX]
I am not a robot
I am here to disprove a creator
I am reptilian and proud of it!
I am a bringer of light
I Am An Extra-Terrestrial
I am only sometimes Human and sometimes another species
I am a Duck
I am Nosuri the vulture
I am a Scientist
I am a Psychopath, does that make me a bad person?
I am the Messiah of Love

still the champion for I AM threads with an amazing 325 FLAGS!! is :

Warnings From The Benevolents!

Lol: I am a duck.

you also forgot the "I am a straight married christian in support of gays"
If you put psychopath in there Why not that one?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

The aliens provide me with them. I should of made myself clear, they want a certain number of humans, humans that i lead into the next life. But only a few thousand will be given the opportunity. We the ones that are left will be the new experiment and the begining of the new age. This wont be on this planet though.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Required01

The aliens provide me with them. I should of made myself clear, they want a certain number of humans, humans that i lead into the next life. But only a few thousand will be given the opportunity. We the ones that are left will be the new experiment and the begining of the new age. This wont be on this planet though.

Yes, It wont. It will be on planet memzoria, where nyan cat roams and animals are surrounded by halos of colored triangles that alternate colors around their head. The most vicious predator here is the evil insanity wolf, and his best friend pedobear.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6

Only greys could come up with such a cruel joke on a believer, you dear human have been deceived, we can all expect more "prophets" to follow as time draws nearer to.. well. yeah.. you've heard this all before

Now for my questions..

What's the plan for old K-rudd? does he pose as big a threat to the "plan" as i have foreseen?
Is there a defense other than Light that the common man can use to defend themselves?

Even though im a "believer".. some parts just ring major warning bells in your OP, Both sides of AUS gov are compromised... not just Libs, you were injected with an ooze.. only greys would EVER do such a thing.. then they fill your head with making you think your our Savior.. furthering the disinfo campaign before the true hero's arrive.. at least.. that's what i gather from your post.. and from what i've been "shown"

Im not going to say anything about the riots.. that part i do agree with as i've been shown that myself (erm.. yeah.. but in a very vivid dream though..)

I havent been told about Kevin Rudd, i will ask.
Defence will be mentally i would presume, although their is no surviving. There is ways where you can live longer and fight off longer. You need to be strong minded and a positive thinker.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xarian6

Now for my questions..

I havent been told about Kevin Rudd, i will ask.
Defence will be mentally i would presume, although their is no surviving. There is ways where you can live longer and fight off longer. You need to be strong minded and a positive thinker.

:O THE CHOSEN ONE DOES NOT KNOW??? OMG THATS A SHOCKER THERE!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

They will come at night and visit me. You can write questions done and i will try to get them answered. I am happy to do that, whether they are is another questions.

If you truly are who you say you are...and I'll cast no judgement on the matter...can you please tell me why "every" human has to die? I understand that this world is in a MESS and we are destroying it but not every human is evil and twisted and after money, wealth etc. For example...i don't care about material things, i care about my family and the well being of others...I'd be happy with living in the stone age, building a house and farming the land for the rest of my days...not harming anyone or causing any wars etc.

Maybe you can clarify!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

They will come at night and visit me. You can write questions done and i will try to get them answered. I am happy to do that, whether they are is another questions.

If you truly are who you say you are...and I'll cast no judgement on the matter...can you please tell me why "every" human has to die? I understand that this world is in a MESS and we are destroying it but not every human is evil and twisted and after money, wealth etc. For example...i don't care about material things, i care about my family and the well being of others...I'd be happy with living in the stone age, building a house and farming the land for the rest of my days...not harming anyone or causing any wars etc.

Maybe you can clarify!

How about asking them to abduct me? Than I might "see the light" *spooky music*

No, Im not skeptical at all. Honest.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join