It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie hunting permits

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
My neighbor, who is an avid gun enthusiast, just gave me a zombie permit haha. I thought it was pretty neat, and thought I would I share it, this is not the original copy, but it is the similar. I believe they can be found at most gun retailers and sporting goods stores and at this site
www.buyzombie.com...

edit on 16-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

I want to go out in the woods with a rifle and get checked by the Environmental Police for a hunting permit.I can then proudly produce my Zombie hunting permit and tell them I haven't managed to tag one yet, but I'm hopeful to bag one before sundown.

"Deer Officer?", "I'm not hunting deer, do you see a dead deer?. Now shhhushhh, or you'll scare all the Zombies away!"

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
In my opinion this is just bureaucracy gone mad.

Why should anyone need a permit to hunt Zombies????

So does this mean when a zombie is trying to eat my brains I have to leave it alone coz I dont have a permit? what are the penalties for killing zombies without a permit? is it a fine or jail time?

I think the question we need to ask is why the US government is protecting zombies?

I smell something fishy guys

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
In my opinion this is just bureaucracy gone mad.

I think the question we need to ask is why the US government is protecting zombies?

Because they need the "zombie vote"
Duh....

top topics

join