It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perth TELETHON 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I love this idea, I really do, it helps so many disadvantaged kids, and raising over 10 million in 24 hours last year alone is a feat to be admired!!

But... I put it on before, and it was time for music.. I remember the days when the music was family friendly (It's family orientated up till about 12am when they go more risqué) and while I don't think this was wrong at all, it was just GOD AWFUL ANNOYING BOLLOCKS RAP.

Ok, so I stopped watching for a bit, got carried away here, made some .. well posted some crap as usual, and forgot about it.

I just go to put it back on thinking OH it's been a few hours now, and ...

time for music.

THE SAME GOD DAMN CRAP! same guy, I dont care who he is, but the song stinks.. and jesus christ, I'd donate just to shut that idiot up...

So, not so much a rant this time as opposed to - how much bac luck can a guy get? You'd be amazed at what little things have contributed to today..

A power cable from my tablet on charge, just has to catch that bottle somehow and tip it over, despite them being no where near when I put them down.

A mouse cable just happening to pull out as I move a keyboard - wireless - and unplugging it. to my dismay, causing it to not work on replugging, rebooting needed.. REALLY???

The fan somehow knocking the lamp off the table, despite them haveing live coherently together for months, breaking the light bulb - OH but only after I picked it p and reset it, when it became twice as bright for 10 mins before popping, leaving me in darkness - you can guess the rest... How to insert a new light bulb in a dark room..

KAOS... ugh, what the hell did I do. the list today is seemingly endless, and I really didn't kick any fuzzy animals in a previous life...

So the ultimate prize is hearing the same god awful song twice in a row, hours apart, after not even thinking about it.. I mean, How the hell do you do that..

Man, whats next, the power goes out before I hit send...

It's not like I am immune to bad luck, but today... jesus... it's been a doozy

had to vent somewhere.. ha, at least my vide card came back to life this morning after it was whirring like someone had put sticks in it's spokes - after pulling it out, and trying to fix it, PC would not turn back on... fate did throw me a bone there, somehow pulling it out and putting it back in, brought it back to life.

God, whod be me

the end...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Dude that rant rocked

Its was totally pointless, It lacked any cohesion or continuity, any point that was trying to be made was drowned out by your constant jumping from topic to topic, It had needless cursing (T&C approved cursing as well) and didnt even come close to making any valid reason to reply.
It was everything a good and proper rant should be S&F for you

Overall I give it a 9/10

Keep up the good work Mate

edit on 15-10-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Dude that rant rocked

Its was totally pointless, It lacked any cohesion or continuity, any point that was trying to be made was drowned out by your constant jumping from topic to topic, It had needless cursing (T&C approved cursing as well) and didnt even come close to making any valid reason to reply.
It was everything a good and proper rant should be S&F for you

Overall I give it a 9/10

Keep up the good work Mate

edit on 15-10-2011 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

hahaha well suffice to say, I was in and out of many thought processes at the time

I think it sums up my entire posting history on ATS in one single go-check however lol

But I'm still glad to say we knocked up 13.4 million dollars this time, that was an ASWEOME effort by the people of Western Australia.

Wait, I said The End... I lied.. Snap!!!

new topics

join